Unthoughtful people!

GTBSS- we'll all come to next weeks boxercise shall we? What a pr1ck!

I've been on Cerazette for nearly 2 years now and I've not had any problems with it. In fact, it's the best one I've ever been on! Wish they'd have put me on it years ago! I've not had a * week since being on it.

But from knowing others who are on it too, it appears you tend to either be great on it or it's absolutely horrid, no middle ground.

same here, I've been on it about the same. I've had two * weeks and they've been really light. Not noticed any hormonal stuff. I'm quite an emotional person anyway so I haven't noticed if it's any more mood swingish than usual... :D:cry::D:cry:

:giggle:

Dear Idiot With Issues

Just a quick note! Did you know that boxercise classes are for general fitness not for attempting to prove you're a 'man' and breaking people's bones?

If you have the 'misfortune' of being paired with a girl it might be worth remembering that they're -a) generally weaker than you and b) not hugely impressed with what I imagine is some form of peacocking.

Pad work does not require you to hit so hard that your partners bones shake from the force. And when you're asked 3 times nicely to go a bit easier or ease up it would be good to do that rather than go 'how can you not handle that?!' and huff. When you don't and I have to ask the instructor to swap partners there is no need to mutter under your breath and then snidely go 'how's the wrist?' later on.

Oh and on a separate note, being a foot taller than you I noticed you had quite a bald patch going on - did you know? Just thought I'd mention it....

Best regards
Probably the strongest girl in the class so god knows what you would have done to the others.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Horrid dangerous man.
Should not be employed when so many are looking for work and could do his job

Dear dude currently coughing and hocking up phlegm by me in the gym (this is vile and as he has ear phones in thinks Boone can hear him-idiot) if I get Ill again I will be testing how fast u can run. If ur not well go home!!!!

Dear dude currently coughing and hocking up phlegm by me in the gym (this is vile and as he has ear phones in thinks Boone can hear him-idiot) if I get Ill again I will be testing how fast u can run. If ur not well go home!!!!

argh I HATE it when people do that. Makes me feel like running home and washing. I'm not even a germaphobe but it's just revolting!

Dear most of the builders that come in from the nearby building site to buy lunch nearly every day,

Please stop stomping into the shop in your mud-encrusted boots, getting mud absolutely all over the floor. You know someone has to clean that up, right? And we get complaints from customers about it all the time. I know you work in messy conditions but REALLY? You can't at least try and get a bit of the excess mud off before you go stomping round shops? It's so uncivilised.

Also, most of you are really loud and obnoxious and really give the rest of the people in your profession a bad name. Especially YOU, that bloody disgusting bloke that comes in every morning, dumps 6 or 7 quid's worth of fast food on the till and spits bits of pastry at me, holding a cheese straw ("cheese straw, love") I am not your LOVE, and please put the bloody thing in the plastic bag and wait like a normal person until you've bought it to stuff your face. On the upside, you've put me off cheese straws for life.

Sincerely,
pissed-off retail worker

Dear Tesco Express Window Dressers,

Do you think you could have a rethink of the window when you get a sec? Showing me kettle chips and toffee crisps on offer when I walk past twice a day isn't really very helpful to the SW plan. I'm thinking maybe replace them with a few of the things I don't crave - how about mushrooms, nut based goods and liver?

Ta muchly! X

Dear Tesco Express Window Dressers,

Do you think you could have a rethink of the window when you get a sec? Showing me kettle chips and toffee crisps on offer when I walk past twice a day isn't really very helpful to the SW plan. I'm thinking maybe replace them with a few of the things I don't crave - how about mushrooms, nut based goods and liver?

Ta muchly! X

Lol, that's where I work, how do you think I feel having to put them on the shelves?! Haha, apologies on behalf of those whose idea it was!!

Shirleen said:
Dear know it alls,
You DON'T! So stop spouting and let other people have an opinion!

Amen to that Shirleen!

Dear know it alls,
You DON'T! So stop spouting and let other people have an opinion!

I was about to ask what I'd missed, then I realised it was a stupid question cos its obvious!

Dear Cold

Please just do one. I'm beyond bored with you now & I've almost forgotten what its like to breathe through my nose.

Dear Back Pain
I refer to you the previous letter to cold. Do one too please.

Dear brother,
I bought you full fat Muller lights, so stop nicking my fat free ones! I haven't even got to taste the new special edition ones as you have decided they are your favourite! And stop buying bloody jammy doughnuts and offering me one! You know I love them and you also know I'm on a diet!!!

x_Jen_x said:
Dear brother,
I bought you full fat Muller lights, so stop nicking my fat free ones! I haven't even got to taste the new special edition ones as you have decided they are your favourite! And stop buying bloody jammy doughnuts and offering me one! You know I love them and you also know I'm on a diet!!!

What are full fat Muller lights??? Isn't that a bit of a backwards concept? x

Dear mum

The reason my son has reflux is not because I have lost weight on slimming world. The reason he had colic, again nothing to do with slimming world. Oh, & poverty in the third world is strangely, not because I'm on slimming world!!!

I love you dearly but please don't try to make me fall off the sw wagon just because I'm almost at target & you are overweight but fail to do anything about it. It's not fair & I wish you could just be happy for me instead of being so negative about it.

I am on sw not only to lose weight, but to eat healthy & fresh meals so my breastmilk is full of goodness for my son, & so when he starts on food we only eat good balanced meals so he grows up with good eating habits & not the awful relationship I have with food.

Your daughter x

lanugowife said:
Dear mum

The reason my son has reflux is not because I have lost weight on slimming world. The reason he had colic, again nothing to do with slimming world. Oh, & poverty in the third world is strangely, not because I'm on slimming world!!!

I love you dearly but please don't try to make me fall off the sw wagon just because I'm almost at target & you are overweight but fail to do anything about it. It's not fair & I wish you could just be happy for me instead of being so negative about it.

I am on sw not only to lose weight, but to eat healthy & fresh meals so my breastmilk is full of goodness for my son, & so when he starts on food we only eat good balanced meals so he grows up with good eating habits & not the awful relationship I have with food.

Your daughter x

Oh no, not the motherly 'advice' you need!
Hope he feels better soon, little tip I had for colic was to lay them across you left forearm so they face the floor, with a little baby oil on your fingers gently massage around his umbilicus in a clockwise direction, it seemed to help.
Or depending how old he is give him sips of fennel 'tea', if too young for that drink the tea yourself so that it's benefits come through your milk.
Watch for certain foods you eat, dark green veg like spinach, sprouts whilst really good for you seems to affect the milk. As does peaches, eat a few and babies nappy will reek of peaches!
Good luck x

Back