Unthoughtful people!

Lol i love this thread and you lot are hilarious! Makes me really wish I was doing Slimming World, but not any good ones in my area.
I don't have anything to rant about today, just wanted to share the love for you all!

Lol i love this thread and you lot are hilarious! Makes me really wish I was doing Slimming World, but not any good ones in my area.
I don't have anything to rant about today, just wanted to share the love for you all!

You don't need to be a SWorlder to have a bit of a moan! Feel free when you need to :)

To my dearest husband of 14.5 years. It would be nice on the odd occassion that you might compliment me on how well I am looking. I know I have lost and gained lots of weight over the years and you never once made any comment on it which was good when I was bigger but now I am shrinking you just might consider sending alittle bit of encouragement my way some time soon or else I will be gone with the postman!!! ha ha ha

with love from your one and only wife xx

Dear people who live behind,

Kindly stop dumping your dog muck on top of the drain grid by my back yard. Not only is it ick, but its also frowned upon by environmental health, who have been informed, and will be paying you a visit soon. Bag it up and bin it like the rest of us do! I do not want a repeat of last year when my back yard filled with raw sewerage due to filled doggy bags being shoved down the outside drain. Sorry for all those eating your tea!

Dear Members of the Public

The organisation I work for is a police force. We employ police officers, you know those people in uniform and stripey cars who deal with crime.

We are not a one stop phone centre for you. If your street lights go out, phone the electricity board. Nor will we phone BT or anyother organisation for you because you don’t want to use credit on your phone and you know 999 is free. If the roads are icy because it’s the middle of winter drive carefully don’t phone us and tell us. We already know, weve been out in it and you know what theres not much we can do about the weather. If you run out of money after a night out we are NOT a taxi service and will not give you a free lift home. Youre probably confused by the sign on the car roof. Ours says POLICE, you need one that says TAXI. If your child is unruly and answers you back cos you take their PS3 off them ground them don’t expect us to do your parenting. And dont report them missing when you know fine well where the wee sod is but you cant be bothered getting off your lazy backside to get him and hes refusing to come back from his mates. Were not babysitters!

Please let us get on with the work we should be doing instead of dealing with your laziness

Last edited:

The organisation I work for is a police force. We employ police officers, you know those people in uniform and stripey cars who deal with crime.

We are not a one stop phone centre for you. If your street lights go out, phone the electricity board. Nor will we phone BT or anyother organisation for you because you don’t want to use credit on your phone and you know 999 is free. If the roads are icy because it’s the middle of winter drive carefully don’t phone us and tell us. We already know, weve been out in it and you know what theres not much we can do about the weather. If you run out of money after a night out we are NOT a taxi service and will not give you a free lift home. Youre probably confused by the sign on the car roof. Ours says POLICE, you need one that says TAXI. If your child is unruly and answers you back cos you take their PS3 off them ground them don’t expect us to do your parenting.

Please let us get on with the work we should be doing instead of dealing with your laziness

So true!!

Dear husband,

I am cooking fish pie for dinner.

Just because you had fish & chips for lunch and don't want fish again is not my problem. Why didn't you have a sandwich instead at lunch time? Oh that's right, because you didn't want a sandwich and wanted hot food. you baby.

Fish pie is for dinner. End. Of.

Asking me what else you can have for dinner (again) will result in my telling you whatever you make (again). Going into a strop and saying fine I won't have anything then won't make me change my mind.

You want to start dictating what we/you are having for meals, then start fricking cooking them.

Thought not.

Yours,
Wife/cook/cleaner/maid/laundrette/generaldogsbody. (moody ***** tonight though. Thanks for that!)

Dear neighbours,

Please stop emptying your deep fat fryer down the sink/toilet - you may think its harmless as it causes you no problems but for me, being the last house in the road, and having all SEVEN yes SEVEN sewers in my back garden and outside my house - it means my toilets and sinks block and back up everytime you do it, and quite frankly being afraid every time i flush the toilet is no way to live!!

Dear husband,

Just because you had fish & chips for lunch and don't want fish again is not my problem. Why didn't you have a sandwich instead at lunch time? Oh that's right, because you didn't want a sandwich and wanted hot food. you baby.

Asking me what else you can have for dinner (again) will result in my telling you whatever you make (again). Going into a strop and saying fine I won't have anything then won't make me change my mind.

You want to start dictating what we/you are having for meals, then start fricking cooking them.

Thought not.

Yours,
Wife/cook/cleaner/maid/laundrette/generaldogsbody. (moody ***** tonight though. Thanks for that!)

This happens at my house all the time Mrs.S.!

Dear husband,

Thought not.

Yours,

Sounds like my OH!

Mrs.S. said:
Dear husband,

Thought not.

Yours,

Happens in my house too!

Dear Mil

Please do not tell me how to bring up my kids. Take a look at your son...you really did well there didn't you? Enough said.

BB x

big bear said:
Dear Mil

Please do not tell me how to bring up my kids. Take a look at your son...you really did well there didn't you? Enough said.

BB x

Tell me you're joking bb! After the way her son treated you!? I'd have ***** slapped her into next week.

Don't let her get to you x

kingleds said:
Tell me you're joking bb! After the way her son treated you!? I'd have ***** slapped her into next week.

Don't let her get to you x

I wish I was joking, my son the 3 year old is really playing up at the moment. He keeps knocking little one over, throwing things, answering back etc & she's trying to tell me I'm doing things wrong etc Also because I'm having trouble toilet training him & he's still in nappies she's telling me I'm doing that wrong too & that I should be potty training my 1 year old now as we don't want her being like that....

P!ss off you hateful old b!tch....

To my dearest husband of 14.5 years. It would be nice on the odd occassion that you might compliment me on how well I am looking. I know I have lost and gained lots of weight over the years and you never once made any comment on it which was good when I was bigger but now I am shrinking you just might consider sending alittle bit of encouragement my way some time soon or else I will be gone with the postman!!! ha ha ha

with love from your one and only wife xx

OMG I could of written this. My other half hasnt paid me one single compliement in 10 years! But he doesnt say anything bad either, just his way I suppose :confused:

OMG I could of written this. My other half hasnt paid me one single compliement in 10 years! But he doesnt say anything bad either, just his way I suppose :confused:

My ex boyfriend was VERY complimentary, but he was also a bit of lothario and had women all over the place. Now I've settled for a not so complimentary man who manages to keep his willy in his pants and I'm a lot happier!!

Isn't that preferable to what they usually reek of?:confused:

Well....yes but that said Breastfed babies' nappies don't tend to smell too bad.
In fact my Dort only had one dirty nappy a WEEK for the first 3 months! Thank goodness as I was using Terry nappies!:eek:

Starlight said:

We are not a one stop phone centre for you. If your street lights go out, phone the electricity board. Nor will we phone BT or anyother organisation for you because you don't want to use credit on your phone and you know 999 is free. If the roads are icy because it's the middle of winter drive carefully don't phone us and tell us. We already know, weve been out in it and you know what theres not much we can do about the weather. If you run out of money after a night out we are NOT a taxi service and will not give you a free lift home. Youre probably confused by the sign on the car roof. Ours says POLICE, you need one that says TAXI. If your child is unruly and answers you back cos you take their PS3 off them ground them don't expect us to do your parenting. And dont report them missing when you know fine well where the wee sod is but you cant be bothered getting off your lazy backside to get him and hes refusing to come back from his mates. Were not babysitters!

God I SO agree.
I love a good argument with these people :)
My particular favourite is "I pay your wages!" "Oh really, and what is it you do for a living?" "Well at the minute im unemployed....." "Well then I pay YOUR wages Sir! Goodbye."

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Back