Unthoughtful people!

**punk*~*star** said:
just an update to finish the day off - same child has fallen over at school & split his head open, waiting for it gluing in a&e :( im going to bed for rest of the week, had enough lol x

Oh poor little man and mommy! Hope you both feel better later. Snuggle up on the couch together when you get home.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Oh poor little man and mommy! Hope you both feel better later. Snuggle up on the couch together when you get home.

thankyou, yeah today has sucked! cant wait for it to finish :) x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Children are a blessing no matter what its a shame your mum can't see that. Your obviously a wonderful loving mum who's a very strong person tell her if she can't leave her negativity at the door she can stay there with it!

X x x

Couldn't have put that better myself!

**punk*~*star** said:
just an update to finish the day off - same child has fallen over at school & split his head open, waiting for it gluing in a&e :( im going to bed for rest of the week, had enough lol x

Aww no! Hope you are both ok xx

mrscullen said:
Aww no! Hope you are both ok xx

hes fine thanks we just got home, hes got an inch sized split in his forehead been glued & got 6 paper stitches, me on the otherhand needs a stiff drink lol x

Dear general public

Please stop phoning 999 for your lost phone/DWP havent paid your Giro/no credit/washing got stolen three weeks ago/you cant find your glasses. I WILL put the phone down on you. You have been warned.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Hope he's ok......what a day!!! Waiting in A&E is no joke - brings back some awful memories - thinking of you both xxxx

thanks everyone, you've all been lovely & looked after me today :) heres to tomorrow been a better day xx

sarah_lou1981 said:
Dear general public

Please stop phoning 999 for your lost phone/DWP havent paid your Giro/no credit/washing got stolen three weeks ago/you cant find your glasses. I WILL put the phone down on you. You have been warned.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Please tell me you are joking.....

Glad your wee guy is ok PunkStar! And your friend Flutterby! x

donuts: Y U SO SHOUTEY??! stop shouting at me! I do not wish to eat you, and nor will I but please for frick's sake, shut the hell up!!!

donuts: Y U SO SHOUTEY??! stop shouting at me! I do not wish to eat you, and nor will I but please for frick's sake, shut the hell up!!!

Flibsey: We are not sentient, we also have no legs and have no way of conveying ourselves, therefore YOU INVITED US IN! Stop swearing at us, we are only sweet soft dumplings covered in crunchy sugar.
From Donuts

Can I just clarify - is she throwing out the doughnuts? Or the child and the insensitive husband?

Back