Unthoughtful people!

dear tenant,
I understand that you have a leak coming through your ceiling but you have come through to the wrong company. Please do not shout at me when i tell you this. It clearly says on the message who to speak to to report a repair! Then when you so politely hang up on me, speak to the right company and then get transferred back to me dont interrupt me when im giving you the information YOU asked for, shout some more when you dont get the answer you want and then hang up again!!
Sincerely
Kerry

Hahaha I wasn't quick enough with the edit button to sign off!

I reckon she should throw em all out!

no. I can't. husband is useful for general housework and the occasional cleaning of pipes so to speak... child is kind of cute when she's not eating donuts lol.

Flibsey said:
donuts: Y U SO SHOUTEY??! stop shouting at me! I do not wish to eat you, and nor will I but please for frick's sake, shut the hell up!!!

Biscuits - see above note to donuts & kindlydo one too!

Flibsey said:
no. I can't. husband is useful for general housework and the occasional cleaning of pipes so to speak... child is kind of cute when she's not eating donuts lol.

CLEANING THE PIPES?? I've heard it called some things in my time... :8855:

ailly said:
Please tell me you are joking.....

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Not even a little bit. Further call since this......."someone has got in my taxi. I was in and theyve got in too. Can you come and make them get out?!" Erm.....NO!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

To 'the powers that be' at work,

I have worked for you for about three years and ever since I started I have been saying our department really need this particular training but it has never been 'available' (ie you were not prepared to spend the money/time on us). Today I discover you have offered said training for nothing to a group of volunteers who are not even employed by you, and who come in to help out once a week, and who have their own agenda/reason for coming in to boot! I am truly pissed off and for once I am actually looking forward to my yearly appraisal/personal development interview where I will have a chance to tell you exactly how shabbily I think you treat us, to ask for said training again to allow me to develop in my role, and insist on you documenting it all in the relevant paperwork!

Grrrrrrrhhhhh! :flamingmad:

Oh and FYI yes I left exactly on time at 5.00pm tonight and tomorrow I will leave exactly on time at 4.00pm, so what isn't done in that time won't get done. Develop that!

Dear so called friend...
If you see me once more in the street and a, try to avoid me or b, notice me pull a 'beam me up.Scotty' face, or c, make out you haven't got time to talk, can you please have the decency to say why... As far as I am aware I have done nothing wrong, but if I have I obviously don't know what it is... I do not read minds, if you continue this behaviour and don't inform me what the problem is I will assume it is something we can't sort out, and therefore I will withdraw my friendship until such time as it can be... Thank you...

sleepytimesadie said:
Dear so called friend...
If you see me once more in the street and a, try to avoid me or b, notice me pull a 'beam me up.Scotty' face, or c, make out you haven't got time to talk, can you please have the decency to say why... As far as I am aware I have done nothing wrong, but if I have I obviously don't know what it is... I do not read minds, if you continue this behaviour and don't inform me what the problem is I will assume it is something we can't sort out, and therefore I will withdraw my friendship until such time as it can be... Thank you...

Oh no Sadie, that sucks! I had a friend like that too, just decided she didn't want to be my mate anyone for no obvious reasons (other than she got some more conveniently located ones to replace me). When I see her in the street she sort of squirms squirms and is always "in a hurry".

Wish I had had the courage to ask what her beef was with me, but it's been too long now. I hope you find a way to talk things over with your friend! X

Snakes and ladders said:
Oh no Sadie, that sucks! I had a friend like that too, just decided she didn't want to be my mate anyone for no obvious reasons (other than she got some more conveniently located ones to replace me). When I see her in the street she sort of squirms squirms and is always "in a hurry".

Wish I had had the courage to ask what her beef was with me, but it's been too long now. I hope you find a way to talk things over with your friend! X

I have sent her a text today to ask her to meet me as I want to talk to her... We will see if she replies... That way I will have tried, if she doesn't respond or comes up with I am too busy, I will know its not worth it and move on...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
I have sent her a text today to ask her to meet me as I want to talk to her... We will see if she replies... That way I will have tried, if she doesn't respond or comes up with I am too busy, I will know its not worth it and move on...xx

Well done. I would say though... I don't reply to texts much and haven't seen my mates in a while as I am crazy busy.

She *could* really just be busy. Just throwing it out there, obviously I don't know what she's usually like, whereas you do! X

Snakes and ladders said:
Well done. I would say though... I don't reply to texts much and haven't seen my mates in a while as I am crazy busy.

She *could* really just be busy. Just throwing it out there, obviously I don't know what she's usually like, whereas you do! X

If that's the case and she just is busy, the request to meet up should be met with a yes or no or a reason... I will give her the chance to explain what's going on, and if it is that she is just busy fine, but I don't think it is... I won't 'fall out' with her in any case, but will just back away until time comes that she needs me or tells me what the problem is...

sleepytimesadie said:
If that's the case and she just is busy, the request to meet up should be met with a yes or no or a reason... I will give her the chance to explain what's going on, and if it is that she is just busy fine, but I don't think it is... I won't 'fall out' with her in any case, but will just back away until time comes that she needs me or tells me what the problem is...

Thats makes a lot of sense. Hope she gets back to you and kudos for being such a nice friend! x

Dear sensored traffic lights.

While I appreciate the job that you do, I do not however appreciate the rudeness you displayed to me last night. I found it highly offensive that as I was walking along the path approaching the traffic lights, you kept changing your colour to green. Now, I know i'm the size of a small car but really, was there any need for that? And it's not like you only did it once now, is it? As I got closer and closer you kept switching on your green light and then going back to red, and then back to green! If you carry on with your rudeness, I will personally kick you in the leg.

Dear Lady I'm working on later.

I'm sorry you think I'm overcharging you for your makeup toight, you'd have a hernia if you saw my actual hourly rate and not what I charge for a casual favour. Maybe you need to take into consideration that you haven't chosen the simplest fancy dress makeup for a woman of your age, I doubt even Siouxsie Sioux herself could pull off her 1982 look these days.

So if you don't appreciate that my time is worth a lot, don't hire me, I don't mind not working for a quarter of my usual wage.

Yours Sincerely,

One pissed off fully qualified, fully insured, trying to do you a favour MUA.

Dear Lady I'm working on later.

I'm sorry you think I'm overcharging you for your makeup toight, you'd have a hernia if you saw my actual hourly rate and not what I charge for a casual favour. Maybe you need to take into consideration that you haven't chosen the simplest fancy dress makeup for a woman of your age, I doubt even Siouxsie Sioux herself could pull off her 1982 look these days.

So if you don't appreciate that my time is worth a lot, don't hire me, I don't mind not working for a quarter of my usual wage.

Yours Sincerely,

One pissed off fully qualified, fully insured, trying to do you a favour MUA.

Tell me about it =[
x

Dear useless member of staff with the service User next door.

It's 5.22am at 2am your SU put dance music on so loud not only is your house shaking but so is mine, were in bungalows for gods sake!

My 3 SU's have been awake since 2am and one of them has had multiple seizures now because of yours and if he has one more I'm going to have to call an ambulance.

I know the lady your working with is scary and violent but that's what on call are for, they will send you back up if you've had to lock yourself in the staff room we know how bad H can be when she gets in one of her moods but by doing nothing and letting her get away with these behaviors means she will do it again to you!

I've phoned on call and they can't help until you call and if you don't your probably going to get the sack for letting this go on so long because its not just affecting you but 4 of us in this house probably the 3 on the otherwise, 3 across the car park and 4 the otherside.

A very tired and irate pregnant woman/ baffled member of staff that doesn't understand how you can be so useless!.

P.s I know she hasn't been attacked by this Su as I called to see what the hell was going on and you replied "That's in one of her moods so I've locked myself in. Just ignore it" you bloody can't! I feel like I'm in a night club!

ouch misslinky. sounds like a bad night all round.

btw: I have a love/hate relationship with being known as a "service user", I know it's the right term now but on the one hand it makes me feel like I choose to use the mental health service. Like I could fix my problems if I chose to which is really kind of annoying seeing as my brain has this whole crappy wiring problem that I have no control over... on the other hand, it feels so much more respectful than "mental patient" lol.

Back