Unthoughtful people!

ellierose988 said:
Dear nearly every single one of my parents' friends, and older relatives,

When I tell you where I'm working, please stop responding with "what do you REALLY want to do?" I know you're just taking an interest, but honestly, it makes me feel completely worthless. I'm proud that I'm working at all and if I wanted to stay where I am forever then it would be my business, if it was my true passion then you would have basically just completely insulted me, so have a bit of tact please. :)

I get this too! it annoys me sooooooo much... 'have you got in anywhere yet?' and then look at me sympathetically when I say no. At least I have a full time job and while I would like to work somewhere else theres not much out there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so mad I can't sleep!!!! And I never get mad! Come home from work/parents/gym all I want to do is watch dumb tv for 10 mins to unwind, can't as no signal. Decide to jump in shower bit early..,,no hot water. Whilst looking for numbers to call realise it's cold... U guessed it.... No heating either!! Call Redrow, their emergency line can't help as I've lived at property too long. Ring NHBC as instructed... Answer phone. Ring countrywide (site management) no answer and can't leave a voice mail as someone hasn't turned the answer phone on and though it says leave a message, it's ringing out. I now have to get up early to shower at the gym. I am furious. If this happens on a weekend who are we meant to call?! I am now smelly and cold and too wound up to sleep. There's children upstairs (small block of apartments) so it better be fixed by 2mrw!! I'm am not spending all weekend without heating and hot water, the tv I can live with out. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I'm so mad I can't sleep!!!! And I never get mad! Come home from work/parents/gym all I want to do is watch dumb tv for 10 mins to unwind, can't as no signal. Decide to jump in shower bit early..,,no hot water. Whilst looking for numbers to call realise it's cold... U guessed it.... No heating either!! Call Redrow, their emergency line can't help as I've lived at property too long. Ring NHBC as instructed... Answer phone. Ring countrywide (site management) no answer and can't leave a voice mail as someone hasn't turned the answer phone on and though it says leave a message, it's ringing out. I now have to get up early to shower at the gym. I am furious. If this happens on a weekend who are we meant to call?! I am now smelly and cold and too wound up to sleep. There's children upstairs (small block of apartments) so it better be fixed by 2mrw!! I'm am not spending all weekend without heating and hot water, the tv I can live with out. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Breathe!
How rotten for you, hope you get to bed sooon xx

Dear small child masquerading as a fully grown adult at work.

The reason your boss thinks you are taking the piss if you leave at 3.30pm on a Friday is because YOU ARE IN FACT TAKING THE PISS. If you want to play hockey full time please feck off & do so. There are plenty of people out there who would love to do your job, and would be far better at it (if only because they may try occassionally to actually do it full time). Though of course they may have to work harder to get it than you did, what with you getting it as a favour to your rich daddy. You are living proof why nepootism in the workplace is a very dangerous thing.

And whilst I'm annoyed with you - if you phone one of my prospect account again I will end you.

Dear darling OH,

May I remind you that I do not lie.
So when I tell you that the basket you so lovingly threw your dirty clothes in for the past couple days was actually clean clothes, please don't accuse me of such. Especially as I have been getting clean, neatly folded clothes out of it all week.
And no, I do not add clean clothes to a dirty wash basket.

Thank you

Shirleen said:
Breathe!
How rotten for you, hope you get to bed sooon xx

Lol I managed to simmer down by about 11:45 but woke up at 5:30 still mad lol had to go to the gym just to shower.... Like a right hobo!!!

Dear...? Why do you insist on playing a silly one up game with me? If I say I have bought something, you have either had one for ages, or you rush out and buy one... If I have a headache you have a brain tumor, and if I have been to paradise you have a season ticket... Please stop your insecure little games, I am not joining in and am ranting on here so that you don't know how much it is irritating me... I don't care that you have all day to post on a certain social network... I do not, and I would rather have a life... Commenting on my friends status in a gushing manner just makes you look a Twonk... Get over it...

sleepytimesadie said:
Dear...? Why do you insist on playing a silly one up game with me? If I say I have bought something, you have either had one for ages, or you rush out and buy one... If I have a headache you have a brain tumor, and if I have been to paradise you have a season ticket... Please stop your insecure little games, I am not joining in and am ranting on here so that you don't know how much it is irritating me... I don't care that you have all day to post on a certain social network... I do not, and I would rather have a life... Commenting on my friends status in a gushing manner just makes you look a Twonk... Get over it...

Sorry, I'll stop it :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I have heating and hot water yeahy!! No tv til Tuesday but still!! Heating and hot water :) xxx

left hand: please stop hurting. it's 4 days post op and I'm meant to be able to remove the support bandage and just have the dressing over the wound, but you hurt too much for me to even contemplate being without support. please heal a little more quickly.
thanks.
your owner.

Dear people who hired the charity minibus tonight.

My DH is a VOLUNTEER driver - that means he gets no pay for giving up his night to drive you to your meal out, wait and bring you back later. He knows he gets no pay, and the bus runs to raise funds for a local charity, so he gives up his time now and again for a good cause, even though he drives all week for his work.

So when you a) keep him waiting on the outward journey, b) change the return time to a later time and c) add an extra person at the last minute, who wants dropping off at a town quite out of the way on the way home which will make him even later home (and no, unless they have moved your home town it is not 'on the way' to the other village - it is the other side of it!) it really p**ses us off. You are paying a pittance for the hire anyway, door to door, and divided between 8 of you.

Next time, he *may* be available for the outward journey only, and you can arrange taxis home, or get members of your party to drive. :mad: If you don't like this, fine, get taxis both ways.

Dear Self

You need to get your arse into gear. You have the new trainers and gym clothes and a plan done for you by the personal trainer. Now you need to put said plan into action. You are going to a wedding in 8 weeks and ex hubby and ex best friend will both be there. Both of whom have not seen you since you have lost two stone. So switch on, man up and get another stone off so you can buy an amazing new outfit and look fab.

Lots of love
Me xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Dear Self

You need to get your arse into gear. You have the new trainers and gym clothes and a plan done for you by the personal trainer. Now you need to put said plan into action. You are going to a wedding in 8 weeks and ex hubby and ex best friend will both be there. Both of whom have not seen you since you have lost two stone. So switch on, man up and get another stone off so you can buy an amazing new outfit and look fab.

Lots of love
Me xx

Good for you! You go girl!!!!!

sarah_lou1981 said:
Dear Self

Lots of love
Me xx

Go Sarah! I am so willing u to do this :)

Back