Unthoughtful people!

linzipinzi said:
Go Sarah! I am so willing u to do this :)

Im on it! Asda shopping done. All healthy stuff. Gym bag packed tomorrow and am even gonna get in a swim afterwards.

Thanks ladies, im on a mission!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

dextersmum said:
Yes, me too - you can do it honey x
Can you kick my arse into gear too!

Oh im excellent at kicking other people into gear. Just need to take my own advice!x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Dear Service Manager at Asda,

We agreed on hours up until 10th March, then we were going to discuss what was going to happen afterwards.

While I am grateful that you have given me hours beyond 12th April, I am really miffed that you have added the hours to the rota without asking my opinion.

If you HAD asked- I would not have agreed to do Tuesday evenings EVERY week until the end of my go-getting position. This is due to the fact that I like to go to MY SW group and get weighed and keep in touch with people at my group.

I don't mind doing it for 1 week- but for a whole month and a bit?

Especially since our local groups are in competition with each other- I want my losses to count at my group, not one of the morning groups, where some of the members are rude, inconsiderate and deserve a slap in the chops for interrupting people and talking over them....

I just hope I can do a shift swap with one of the guys doing the mornings, because I don't want to miss out on getting my losses and awards at my group :(

From,

Disappointed go-getter :(

Argh I'm trying to prepare for a super important interview (psychology training post which I've spent 3 years applying for and which had 1200+ applicants, but I can't concentrate because OH is sitting next to me eating chocolate and slurping coffee in THE NOISIEST WAY POSSIBLE.

I know I'm very particular about "food noises" but this sounds like a fully grown pig attacking its trough! Plus it's making me want some chocolate. Show some sensitivity, OH, and at least eat it quietly and pretend it's horrible!

And breathe... Not sure I should share with the interview panel how stressed I get about something so insignificant, lol.

Argh I'm trying to prepare for a super important interview (psychology training post which I've spent 3 years applying for and which had 1200+ applicants, but I can't concentrate because OH is sitting next to me eating chocolate and slurping coffee in THE NOISIEST WAY POSSIBLE.

I know I'm very particular about "food noises" but this sounds like a fully grown pig attacking its trough! Plus it's making me want some chocolate. Show some sensitivity, OH, and at least eat it quietly and pretend it's horrible!

And breathe... Not sure I should share with the interview panel how stressed I get about something so insignificant, lol.
Good luck with the interview!

Fellow miniminers-please please please stop telling newbies that muscle weighs mote than fat when they question slower weight loss due to exercise!! It doesn't!!! And I know for a fact im not the only person to get exasperated by this!! Every so often is tears it ugly head-bit like the deep fried wetherspoon jacket potato story lol!!!!

that annoys me aswel! Its not that muscle weighs more than fat its that after you've done a lot of excercise you retain water because your muscles are repairing themselves - the best thing to do is actually drink a glass of milk after a workout as it helps your body heal faster than water or sugary excercise drinks :D

MissSlinky2011 said:
that annoys me aswel! Its not that muscle weighs more than fat its that after you've done a lot of excercise you retain water because your muscles are repairing themselves - the best thing to do is actually drink a glass of milk after a workout as it helps your body heal faster than water or sugary excercise drinks :D

I think it's more the fact that muscle is more dense than fat-therefore someone who has toned their muscles might look smaller, due to it taking up less space, but weigh the same! And when people turn round and say-don't worry if you don't lose much-cos muscle weighs more than fat!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh as women, we wouldn't build muscle that quickly anyway! Lol

Welshtigger said:
I think it's more the fact that muscle is more dense than fat-therefore someone who has toned their muscles might look smaller, due to it taking up less space, but weigh the same! And when people turn round and say-don't worry if you don't lose much-cos muscle weighs more than fat!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh as women, we wouldn't build muscle that quickly anyway! Lol

A sedentary person will gain muscle quickly male or female but they won't build big muscles like a man, however the body will go into shock at first and retain alot of water just in case you do something strange again! Lol

A sedentary person will gain muscle quickly male or female but they won't build big muscles like a man, however the body will go into shock at first and retain alot of water just in case you do something strange again! Lol

So my body is in intermittent shock *lol* whether this is true or not, it is now my STS reason :8855: (Granted the fact I drink a litre of water in my hour of exercise may disprove this but shhussshh it's my excuse now and I'm keeping it :D)
x

Dear moron no scratch that f**king moron,
you know that little switch to the left of your steering wheel, that is called an indicator, we use it to show other road users which way we are about to turn,you may have learnt this from your driving instructor (you were clearly f**king) if you even have a license. It is especially useful when using a roundabout so that mums with 5 kids in their car don't think you are going straight on and there for think they are safe to move but have to slam their brakes on because you are in fact turning in front of them. You are lucky you were in a wee nippy boy racer car that zipped up the road and that I had to get my kids to school otherwise I may have followed you and ripped you a new ar$ehole,
yours,
ever so slightly hacked off mum of 5

Angie_b said:
Dear moron no scratch that f**king moron,
you know that little switch to the left of your steering wheel, that is called an indicator, we use it to show other road users which way we are about to turn,you may have learnt this from your driving instructor (you were clearly f**king) if you even have a license. It is especially useful when using a roundabout so that mums with 5 kids in their car don't think you are going straight on and there for think they are safe to move but have to slam their brakes on because you are in fact turning in front of them. You are lucky you were in a wee nippy boy racer car that zipped up the road and that I had to get my kids to school otherwise I may have followed you and ripped you a new ar$ehole,
yours,
ever so slightly hacked off mum of 5

Nope, that one is all your fault.
You should never assume the path of a vehicle even if the indicators are going.
YOU shouldn't have attempted to enter the roundabout until the way was clear or there was a sufficient gap for you to do so.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Nope, that one is all your fault.
You should never assume the path of a vehicle even if the indicators are going.
YOU shouldn't have attempted to enter the roundabout until the way was clear or there was a sufficient gap for you to do so.

That's a bit harsh-the op is clearly shaken up and angry :(

And it's a bit harsh that the op was threatening violence to another road user because of a perceived error.
I understand that the op was shaken but there is never an excuse for road rage.

You know what? I'm in THAT kind of mood tonight so I'd better stop posting before I put my foot too far in it.

You wouldn't get in a car with me then my husband sings Cerys Matthews you give me rrrrrrroad rrrrrrage but to be fair its because I'm fed up of the council employed builders going 50 miles an hour around blind corners by a school AND parking in front of my house - my house is NOT a council house and you are NOT working on it so get out of my space!

I've left 3 very irritated notes on the windscreen warning them next time I will call the police as they are parking a van less than 3 meters from a corner so :p

Back