Unthoughtful people!

Dear A

I am venting here because I know you wouldn't answer your phone if I called. You are an unconscionable little s**t, a risible, odious *****. You are 47 years old ffs. You have been married to my best mate for 23 years. You were an absolute rock when my ex OH did this ten years ago. You saw what I went through. Did nothing sink in? Your eldest son wants nothing do to with you. I hope that bloody well hurts and it was selfish beyond any sense of reasoning to dump this on him weeks ago just as his dream career was kicking off. He's 19 for pity's sake. How on earth did you think he could "help you" deal with the guilt (fnarrr) of cheating on his mother? And with someone only 6 years older than him.

You're busy pretending to be "in a bad place" and looking for sympathy. Good luck with that. Some people are buying it and still being nice to you. The stubble and mussed hair ~ that's a nice touch. John Frieda products? It won't wash with me. Been there, seen that etc. You and your manipulative little wh**** will not be driving my friend and your children to the brink of hell and out of their home as you try to take "your fair share". She's seen your lovely home your lovely lifestyle. It's not you she wants you sad, pathetic ***** ~ she wants a piece of that. Preferably in cash.

I hope your raging psoriasis spreads to your nackers and it drops off. Let's not see each other soon ~ I'm likely to drop kick your miserable arse across the street.

**and breath**

:eek::mad:

Korrigan said:
Dear A

I am venting here because I know you wouldn't answer your phone if I called. You are an unconscionable little s**t, a risible, odious *****. You are 47 years old ffs. You have been married to my best mate for 23 years. You were an absolute rock when my ex OH did this ten years ago. You saw what I went through. Did nothing sink in? Your eldest son wants nothing do to with you. I hope that bloody well hurts and it was selfish beyond any sense of reasoning to dump this on him weeks ago just as his dream career was kicking off. He's 19 for pity's sake. How on earth did you think he could "help you" deal with the guilt (fnarrr) of cheating on his mother? And with someone only 6 years older than him.

You're busy pretending to be "in a bad place" and looking for sympathy. Good luck with that. Some people are buying it and still being nice to you. The stubble and mussed hair ~ that's a nice touch. John Frieda products? It won't wash with me. Been there, seen that etc. You and your manipulative little wh**** will not be driving my friend and your children to the brink of hell and out of their home as you try to take "your fair share". She's seen your lovely home your lovely lifestyle. It's not you she wants you sad, pathetic ***** ~ she wants a piece of that. Preferably in cash.

I hope your raging psoriasis spreads to your nackers and it drops off. Let's not see each other soon ~ I'm likely to drop kick your miserable arse across the street.

**and breath**

Go girl! X

Dear A

**and breath**

I hope the rant helped, and at least your friend has you to see her through this.

I hope the rant helped, and at least your friend has you to see her through this.

I'm beyond stunned tbh. If I had had to bet on any of my friends making it to the death us do part bit it would have been them. :( And he's been a very good friend too for the last 15-16 years. Our children all grew up together. He was an absolute star when my ex did exactly this ten years ago ~ he's seen what it does. I can't fathom it. His wife is a slim, bubbly very attractive, funny, intelligent woman but it's somehow her fault for "changing". :rolleyes:

I'm beyond stunned tbh. If I had had to bet on any of my friends making it to the death us do part bit it would have been them. :( And he's been a very good friend too for the last 15-16 years. Our children all grew up together. He was an absolute star when my ex did exactly this ten years ago ~ he's seen what it does. I can't fathom it. His wife is a slim, bubbly very attractive, funny, intelligent woman but it's somehow her fault for "changing". :rolleyes:

sounds like he may be having a midlife crisis, if so he should have bought a motorbike and saved everyone else the pain!

Korrigan said:

This may be my most favourite part of a post EVER.

kingleds said:

Lol I agree :D

:D Ta...I've almost text something like that to him a few times these last few days but I've resisted. I think I'll have to delete his mobile number ~ after a few drinks I may be unable to resist the temptation.

Dear jeans,

How is it that I FINALLY fit my previously fat bum (18-20 wide leg/Evans fit) into a size 14 skinny you and yet I still look like an upside down triangle? Even my very honest OH agreed!

Not fair!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear XXXX

I just cannot believe the total hissy fit tizzy you have got yourself into because of the rubbish you have decided is true. I can only think you lead such a sad life that you have to convince yourself everyone else is carrying on their lives like something out of a bad soap! Either that or you are a nasty little xxxx! Let's get this straight - you are wrong, you are behaving like a child (no, scrap that, your behaviour is worse than a child's), you are being completely unreasonable, you are hurting others, you are a stupid cow.

Yours, laughing at how ridiculous you sound (but annoyed that you have upset other people) Moonwatcher.

Lozzie Stardust said:
Dear jeans,

How is it that I FINALLY fit my previously fat bum (18-20 wide leg/Evans fit) into a size 14 skinny you and yet I still look like an upside down triangle? Even my very honest OH agreed!

Not fair!

I don't think the skinniest mini looks good in skinny jeans anyway lol they are a horrible fashion along with wet look leggins and anything lycra lol

Bring back bell bottoms!

Disclaimer - just in my opinion #imnofashionguru :D

Dear my husbands horrible cousin.

Your a ***** and you have been since the day we met, you took advantage of Rob when he had nowhere to live you charged him £300 a month to sleep in your squalid sofa, clean your clothes, dishes and home and care for your children

You did everything in your power to stop him moving in with me by trying to intimidate me and insult me especially by trying to pawn of your garish size 28 wedding dress on me when I'm only a size 18! I had plenty of money my dear I don't need your tat because god knows what's on it!

Last time we came to see you at Christmas it looked like you hadn't cleaned your flat since 1964 your 2 girls stank of wee and your lazy good for nothing prostitute visiting husband sat there with his beer gut hanging out and his feet on the table. Oh and when you need a bag to carry your lunch to work in don't pick up a bag full of rubbish then tip it inside out so all the rubbish lands on your kitchen floor and then use it for your lunch stepping over the rubbish - I can imagine now in march its still there!

So please stop thinking me and rob will ever split up so he will become your slave especially as your expecting your 3rd child but seeing as rob brought up the other two I can imagine you don't know what to do.

Sorry for the rant but when I update my Facebook status to say "can't wait to have 4 nights in my own bed I'm so tired zzz (and I miss rob) "- what part of that reads as I've left him? Especially when my status this morning was off to work until tomorrow for the 4th time this week, at least today I get cake :D

She winds me up something chronic

X x x

Dear my husbands horrible cousin.

Your a ***** and you have been since the day we met, you took advantage of Rob when he had nowhere to live you charged him £300 a month to sleep in your squalid sofa, clean your clothes, dishes and home and care for your children

You did everything in your power to stop him moving in with me by trying to intimidate me and insult me especially by trying to pawn of your garish size 28 wedding dress on me when I'm only a size 18! I had plenty of money my dear I don't need your tat because god knows what's on it!

Last time we came to see you at Christmas it looked like you hadn't cleaned your flat since 1964 your 2 girls stank of wee and your lazy good for nothing prostitute visiting husband sat there with his beer gut hanging out and his feet on the table. Oh and when you need a bag to carry your lunch to work in don't pick up a bag full of rubbish then tip it inside out so all the rubbish lands on your kitchen floor and then use it for your lunch stepping over the rubbish - I can imagine now in march its still there!

So please stop thinking me and rob will ever split up so he will become your slave especially as your expecting your 3rd child but seeing as rob brought up the other two I can imagine you don't know what to do.

Sorry for the rant but when I update my Facebook status to say "can't wait to have 4 nights in my own bed I'm so tired zzz (and I miss rob) "- what part of that reads as I've left him? Especially when my status this morning was off to work until tomorrow for the 4th time this week, at least today I get cake :D

She winds me up something chronic

X x x
Just ignore her or more cryptic updates on your facebook to drive her crazy!

MissSlinky2011 said:
I don't think the skinniest mini looks good in skinny jeans anyway lol they are a horrible fashion along with wet look leggins and anything lycra lol

Bring back bell bottoms!

Disclaimer - just in my opinion #imnofashionguru :D

Thank you :D feeling 10x better lol

Dear work colleague

I appreciate you are not a fan of deodorant but really ... it's Monday morning and we have to work in an open plan office. Now I am no fan of an open plan working environment but given it's what we're stuck with body odour so rank I can almost chew it is totally unacceptable.

I shudder to think how I'm going to survive a hot summer ~ especially as you do like to wear your vest all year round. :(

Dear work colleague

I appreciate you are not a fan of deodorant but really ... it's Monday morning and we have to work in an open plan office. Now I am no fan of an open plan working environment but given it's what we're stuck with body odour so rank I can almost chew it is totally unacceptable.

I shudder to think how I'm going to survive a hot summer ~ especially as you do like to wear your vest all year round. :(

Euuuuggghhhh!

body odour so rank I can almost chew it

Winner of the award for "Post guaranteed to choke members as they simultaneously chucklesnort and gag at the same time".

Can I suggest that you deal this situation as delicately as you have put this?

Wander over towards your work colleagues desk, sniff really obviously a couple of times, make a gagging noise, ask loudly what the hell that smell is, go off to the cleaning supplies cupboard and come back with air freshener, bin liners, and proceed to empty all bins in the area because you are "convinced theres something rotting in one of them". Look suitably puzzled when it pulls up no results, go to put bin back by work colleague - place bin on floor, straighten up, sniff again, gag again, look horrified and yet embarrassed that you made all that really noisy fuss about the smell and you just realised the source of it, then back away carefully from their desk continuing to look distressed but also mumbling "ooh, I am sorry", then turning and running to the bathroom as if you are going to be sick.

Of course if you actually are sick that would really hammer the point home, if so, make sure to do so on their lap as you straighten up from putting the bin down, then look as if you are about to apologise, then have second thoughts, shrug, mutter something about "well, it cant be any worse" and wander off.

Happy to help! :D

Dear work colleague

Vest?????

MadameLaMinx said:
Winner of the award for "Post guaranteed to choke members as they simultaneously chucklesnort and gag at the same time".

Wander over towards your work colleagues desk, sniff really obviously a couple of times, make a gagging noise, ask loudly what the hell that smell is, go off to the cleaning supplies cupboard and come back with air freshener, bin liners, and proceed to empty all bins in the area because you are "convinced theres something rotting in one of them". Look suitably puzzled when it pulls up no results, go to put bin back by work colleague - place bin on floor, straighten up, sniff again, gag again, look horrified and yet embarrassed that you made all that really noisy fuss about the smell and you just realised the source of it, then back away carefully from their desk continuing to look distressed but also mumbling "ooh, I am sorry", then turning and running to the bathroom as if you are going to be sick.

Of course if you actually are sick that would really hammer the point home, if so, make sure to do so on their lap as you straighten up from putting the bin down, then look as if you are about to apologise, then have second thoughts, shrug, mutter something about "well, it cant be any worse" and wander off.

You're on excellent form today MLM x

MadameLaMinx said:

Worthy of a like * damn iPhone*

Back