Unthoughtful people!

I have times when I violently wake up from a dream, thus shaking the bed enough to wake the snoring bed companion, I have it down to the fine art of not waking them completely, but just enough to get them to move... be it husband or child lol.

LOL, or when you accidentally knock them with your arm as you turn over. :cool:

unthoughtful people: dearest child. please grow an immune system sometime soon because I really think you'd get on better with one.
yours sincerely, your knackered mummy.

slap cheek is doing the rounds at school guess who's in the first wave of illness...? yep. my kid and her best friend.

Dear Husband

When I am doing a workout in the front room,please dont walk in with your chocolate and crisps and sit there eating them whilst watching me, 1. I am not a pretty site to watch whilst sweating and out of breath and 2. I SO WANT THAT CHOCOLATE :cry:

x

JulieR.ace said:
Dear Husband

When I am doing a workout in the front room,please dont walk in with your chocolate and crisps and sit there eating them whilst watching me, 1. I am not a pretty site to watch whilst sweating and out of breath and 2. I SO WANT THAT CHOCOLATE :cry:

x

I bet your hubby doesn't agree! He will have come in to watch you cause he enjoys it

X x x

I am not too sure about that especially when its the Zumba video on and there is a nice skinny lady shaking her body everywhere, think he may be looking through me to her :D

Dear People of the UK.
My car is up for sale so i can pay off my debts. Its a lot cheaper than any others out there for its age and mileage, therefore BUY IT!

Sincerly, Me

Dear MIL
I understand that you are now retired and I really am happy for you that you managed to do it 12 years early and I know that you have done it so you could enjoy your life with no commitments but was it really too much to ask you to have your grandchildren for a couple of hours so I could attend my Nans funeral. Really getting your car serviced is not a valid excuse!!!! Do it another day, we need your help!
Yours your daughter in law who does not understand why your son any grandchildren can not be part of your new fun life.

There that feels better! kind of!

That's quite a pile of pants :(

Dear MIL
I understand that you are now retired and I really am happy for you that you managed to do it 12 years early and I know that you have done it so you could enjoy your life with no commitments but was it really too much to ask you to have your grandchildren for a couple of hours so I could attend my Nans funeral. Really getting your car serviced is not a valid excuse!!!! Do it another day, we need your help!
Yours your daughter in law who does not understand why your son any grandchildren can not be part of your new fun life.

That is crappy!!!

marathon_runner said:
Dear MIL

Oh, thats awful for you,hugs x

Dear Dean...
That's it, I walk away, I have given you so many chances and now this, I can't believe you would hurt me again... I will just leave you to it... I will restrict what you can read on fb, I won't answer when you phone and/or text... I warned you a few weeks ago I was getting to close to the point of no return with you behaviour... Sorry 'mate' I need time out... I refuse to cry because of what you say anymore... Goodbye and good luck with the rest of your life...

Dear Husband

x

:D:D:D
Another reason to be bloody grateful I'm single. I mean the cat watches me but he's not entirely the full shilling at the best of times...

Dear Dean...
That's it, I walk away, I have given you so many chances and now this, I can't believe you would hurt me again... I will just leave you to it... I will restrict what you can read on fb, I won't answer when you phone and/or text... I warned you a few weeks ago I was getting to close to the point of no return with you behaviour... Sorry 'mate' I need time out... I refuse to cry because of what you say anymore... Goodbye and good luck with the rest of your life...

(((hug)))

sleepytimesadie said:
Dear Dean...

(hugs) well done for being strong xx

Dear Dean...

Probably about time, all the best darlin'

Dear Dean...

So sorry hun. {{{hugs}}}

Dear colleagues: Stop being so *****y about the juniors' skills. They are lovely young women, want to be better, and in time will blossom beautifully. I know this because you *****ed about me when I was a junior, and now I'm as good as you - in fact better. Because I support the new staff members rather than make them feel small. Please also stop asking me if I have passed my driving test everytime you see me. It is not your business, and I know you are only seeking ammunition to slag me off yet again. I know you think it's atrocious that I can't drive at the age of 40, but you don't live my life, so stop placing value judgements on me. I would also like you to stop quizzing me regarding my daughter's GCSE/AS/A level results. I know YOUR children got straight A's but I find it confusing why you would regard your child's achievements as a feather in your cap, and that any other woman should be criticised if their child doesn't perform as well as yours.

Dear Hubby: I love you. But please keep that Dr's appointment to stop snoring. I'm tired all the time which makes me snappy.

Dear Daughter: Please stop being grumpy one minute and then ask me for a JAZ-Z ticket that costs £70 the next.

Dear Son: Please change your socks every day. I found a pair in the laundry basket last week that I could almost snap in two.

If you are kind enough to hear my plea, maybe I'd be happier, and more likely to stay on track. Thank you. x

Thanks ladies its been on the cards for a while, you are quite right Shirleen it is for the best... I need a friend not one who constantly reminds me of what a failure I am... How old I am and how unattractive I look... Time to move on and let him go be happy making someone else unhappy with his *****y comments...

Thanks ladies its been on the cards for a while, you are quite right Shirleen it is for the best... I need a friend not one who constantly reminds me of what a failure I am... How old I am and how unattractive I look... Time to move on and let him go be happy making someone else unhappy with his *****y comments...

That's not a friend hunny that's a leech and best killed off!
Girl Power!

Dear Shopkeepers,

Please lower the price of your fruit or put better deals on. I'd love to eat more but with not working, I just can't afford to buy as much as I'd like. :(

Back