Unthoughtful people!

Dear person who started this thread

Could you please edit it to read "thoughtless people" as it's driving me mad?!
Although I realise the title may have achieved cult status by now :D

Blueway said:
Dear person who started this thread

Could you please edit it to read "thoughtless people" as it's driving me mad?!
Although I realise the title may have achieved cult status by now :D

It'll never happen!

Dear car park user at the train station

Those white lines all across that bit of tarmac you park on every day? You are supposed to park your car between them. You only pay for 1 space. Have the courtesy to only use 1 space. As a result of your discourtesy i had to park 5 mins walk away & missed my train. You are a bunch of thoughtless t&*ts

Dear phone signal.
Quit dropping out in me when i'm about to press the send button on a ranty minimims post!

Dear people on the train
Stop eating food when i'm starving. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

It'll never happen!

Dear car park user at the train station

Those white lines all across that bit of tarmac you park on every day? You are supposed to park your car between them. You only pay for 1 space. Have the courtesy to only use 1 space. As a result of your discourtesy i had to park 5 mins walk away & missed my train. You are a bunch of thoughtless t&*ts

Dear phone signal.
Quit dropping out in me when i'm about to press the send button on a ranty minimims post!

Dear people on the train
Stop eating food when i'm starving. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

You need some revenge techniques! A hard boiled egg in a box and opened at intervals is a good one for public transport!

Provided he has hair you could sprinkle salt in his hair whenever possible and then convince him he has scurvy (this worked on my brother when we were kids).
Or squirt some hair remover into his shower gel.
Or do a Delboy and add garlic puree to his shaving foam.

Failing that fake a REALLY violent nightmare and beat the crap out of him!

Dear OH

Quit snoring, or I will pull out your nose hairs whilst you sleep, then, without communicating, deny all knowledge by snoring myself, thus lulling you into a false sense of security that I, your wonderful better half, am also asleep, and it must have been that pesky nose pixie, BFF of the tooth fairy.
Or I could just shove your toothbrush in the cat bowl. That would be quicker. And less risky.

OMG!! I laughed so hard at these. Now everyone in the office thinks I'm mad.

Dear canteen at work

Please make your mushroom soup less creamy, as it is LOVELY, but I have a feeling it will not be agreeing with me later :(

Dear people sitting next to me in the library

I have chosen to sit in the 'silent area' because I have work to do. Please shut up

Many thanks

A very stressed student nurse

Shirleen said:
You need some revenge techniques! A hard boiled egg in a box and opened at intervals is a good one for public transport!

Actually have coffee coming out my nose now :) need to learn not to read shirleens posts when drinking- this isn't the first time I've had a coffee shower!

I hate sitting next to people on public transport. I've found a better deterant to them is knitting, and a serene smile on your face. it freaks the hell out of poeple.

as for getting them not to eat on trains, I agree. HB Egg all the way.

As an aside I find the best way to ensure no-one sits next to you on the train/bus is to smile winningly at everyone who gets on and tap the seat next to you invitingly.

Em-ma said:
Dear Shopkeepers,

Please lower the price of your fruit or put better deals on. I'd love to eat more but with not working, I just can't afford to buy as much as I'd like. :(

If you're not working and can find time, it's best to pop into town at around 15:30 - 16:00. This is the time that the fruit and veg stalls / shops tend to reduce stuff to get rid of it.
That's of course assuming that you have fruit and veg stalls / shops in your town.
Likewise hang around in your local supermarket to see what time they reduce all the stuff that will be "out of date" soon.
Learn to love the "woopsie" section. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear son,
Five o'clock you said!!!!! It's gone 25past and no bloody sign of you! Answer your phone you lil sod!!!!!!
Your pissed off mother who has been sat in the car since half four!

Shirleen said:
Dear son,
Five o'clock you said!!!!! It's gone 25past and no bloody sign of you! Answer your phone you lil sod!!!!!!
Your pissed off mother who has been sat in the car since half four!

What with that and the tea scenario the other day.... He's pushing his luck isn't he?! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
What with that and the tea scenario the other day.... He's pushing his luck isn't he?! Xx

Still waiting!!!! Oh he owes me LOTS of tea!!!! If he lives!

Shirleen said:
Still waiting!!!! Oh he owes me LOTS of tea!!!! If he lives!

That is one enraged mother! I'm worried about his safety now XD

Back