Unthoughtful people!

A very nice one to wait that long XD

Dear Millies Cookies,

Please be less tempting when I'm waiting for the last train home after an already very unhealthy dinner at a friend's house...

Now I've got some of your surviving products sitting on the counter, and I'm going to have to eat them with my morning coffee or they'll... Erhm... go off...

Snakes

Snakes and ladders said:
Dear Millies Cookies,

Please be less tempting when I'm waiting for the last train home after an already very unhealthy dinner at a friend's house...

Now I've got some of your surviving products sitting on the counter, and I'm going to have to eat them with my morning coffee or they'll... Erhm... go off...

Snakes

PUT DOWN THE COOKIE AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COUNTER!!!

This is your final warning. !!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear back,

Please stop twinging :( I keep thinking you're better and then you sneak up on me with a twinge of pain. I don't know what I've done to you but I'm very sorry. I'd really like it if you got better so I can try my new zumba game, I'm a bit too nervous to try it when you're hurty.

Your owner.

As an aside I find the best way to ensure no-one sits next to you on the train/bus is to smile winningly at everyone who gets on and tap the seat next to you invitingly.

Viz this earlier post ~ apparently it doesn't work with very drunk men on their way to their GF's house in Gilfach Goch of a Friday evening...luckily he'd fallen asleep by the time we got to Groes Faen after thoughtfully asking the driver to "wake me up when we get to Ton Comp butt". :D

I thought it better not to attempt any of the various snoring remedies posted here as we were in a moving vehicle and I would be unable to make my escape. :D

Korrigan said:
Viz this earlier post ~ apparently it doesn't work with very drunk men on their way to their GF's house in Gilfach Goch of a Friday evening...luckily he'd fallen asleep by the time we got to Groes Faen after thoughtfully asking the driver to "wake me up when we get to Ton Comp butt". :D

I thought it better not to attempt any of the various snoring remedies posted here as we were in a moving vehicle and I would be unable to make my escape. :D

Gilfach Goch near Cardiff??

Thought I'd offended you or something then, I was about to get my tissues out!

Ye gilfach goch is in tonteg I think, which is about 15 miles away from me :)

parfittaroles said:
Thought I'd offended you or something then, I was about to get my tissues out!

Ye gilfach goch is in tonteg I think, which is about 15 miles away from me :)

Nah!!! My user name gives me away really! Lol!!

Guessing it is seeing the other village names! My bf works for Mainline coaches-their depot is in gilfach goch :)

This was the 122 Stagecoach bus from Cardiff. I'd spent an hour or so at a hostelry after work at a colleague's leaving drinks thing and it seemed simpler to cross the road to get the bus than walk across to the railway station. :eek:

The 122 doesn't go that far and I gathered he had to change buses at some point. He was very happy, very chatty and staggeringly drunk. But probably not as drunk as many people in Wales will be by this evening. Whatever the outcome. :D

Last edited:
Dear ex,

Whilst I appreciate that you are moving, and therefore cannot take the birds which were ours with you, did you really have to ask me to take them? You know as well as I do that I am a soft touch, and when it comes to birds, my OH is an even softer touch! I don't mind taking the birds, but I really could do without seeing your face, or having to go to the flat which we once shared. Alas, neither of these can be avoided.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, and if I see the bint who you were knocking off behind my back, I will not be held responsible for what I may say to her face, or possibly scratch into her car :)

Yours, your ex, who has the most understanding OH a girl could dream of.

*edit - I wouldn't actually damage her car. I'd damage his, and train the birds to s**t on hers :D

Tinytootz said:
Dear ex,

Whilst I appreciate that you are moving, and therefore cannot take the birds which were ours with you, did you really have to ask me to take them? You know as well as I do that I am a soft touch, and when it comes to birds, my OH is an even softer touch! I don't mind taking the birds, but I really could do without seeing your face, or having to go to the flat which we once shared. Alas, neither of these can be avoided.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, and if I see the bint who you were knocking off behind my back, I will not be held responsible for what I may say to her face, or possibly scratch into her car :)

Yours, your ex, who has the most understanding OH a girl could dream of.

*edit - I wouldn't actually damage her car. I'd damage his, and train the birds to s**t on hers :D

If you're doing him a favour HE should be delivering the birds! Your turf, your rules!

Dear OH.

Let me get this straight. You had 2 days off this week in which you played Mass Effect pretty much constantly. You did 1 load of washing as well. Yesterday when i was out for 3 hours at SW you played Mass Effect. When I got home you played Mass Effect. I managed to pry you away from it long enough last night to watch a film together, but then it was back on & for the 3rd night in a row you feel asleep playing it.

So - no housework completed by you, no cooking completed by you. I asked you ladt night if we should be some cooking for the week today. You said yes. But guess what? You are playing Mass Effect, whilst i am out food shopping & seem surprised that food needs cooking today. And now you tell me its a nice day & you want to get out of the house. Fine with me - i'd love to do that. Any suggestions on where? Of course not. You apparently expect me to make all the decisions & do all the work. I cannot believe when i said to you it was your idea to go out so maybe you should choose that your reply was 'why do you always put everything on me?'. Everything? Really? Like what exacty? I am not deciding where we go. I don't care. End of. In fact, i am on strike in the decision making department for the foreseeable future.

Back