Unthoughtful people!

Right o, it just pushes my buttons XD

Yeah, he's almost phobic of veg/fruit. He will now cook it for me but every time he tries anything he throws up, also it took me 3-4 years out of our 6.5 odd years to get him to take out his lemon in his coke and give it to me rather then send it straight back!

It must be really frustrating for you Lozzie S, but the bit about the lemon ... :8855:

(sorry this is an emotional rant)
Dear kids that I teach,
You are the reason I am considering giving up teaching and just working a shop!
You are starting to make me wonder why anyone would want to be a teacher at all.
Yes I have lost weight and am starting to feel good about myself but the sexual comments you make make me want to wear a baggy jumper and no make up!
And if one of you ever touches me again (not sexually) I swear I will just go!
I dont get paid enough to put up with this (I am stil lworking through my degree so not qualified yet) and I dont get the holidays to recover I have to carry on working! Please leave me alone and let me get on with me job

Your over worked/ under paid teacher.

Blimey - that sounds awful. I notice you're in Brighouse - do you teach at Brighouse High? My step sister went there and she was a little cow :cool:. That was 13 years ago so I dread to think what they are like now.

i keep thinking of retraining as a teacher but posts like this put me off tbh.

Blimey - that sounds awful. I notice you're in Brighouse - do you teach at Brighouse High? My step sister went there and she was a little cow :cool:. That was 13 years ago so I dread to think what they are like now.

No I dont teach anywhere nearwhere I live. couldnt do with living near them lol.

(sorry this is an emotional rant)
Dear kids that I teach,
You are the reason I am considering giving up teaching and just working a shop!
You are starting to make me wonder why anyone would want to be a teacher at all.
Yes I have lost weight and am starting to feel good about myself but the sexual comments you make make me want to wear a baggy jumper and no make up!
And if one of you ever touches me again (not sexually) I swear I will just go!
I dont get paid enough to put up with this (I am stil lworking through my degree so not qualified yet) and I dont get the holidays to recover I have to carry on working! Please leave me alone and let me get on with me job

Your over worked/ under paid teacher.
Can you talk to the headmaster and ask for a talk from the police. Maybe they need to find out that there will be trouble if it happens again!

my ex SW consltant. ran into her in asda and although I got a curt hello, I also got a funny look over my trolley and a "humpf". just so you know, woman, I don't just shop for myself. And I don't even like the paprika pringles you'd undoubtedly seen ad were judging! 1. they're on offer, hence 3 tubes. 2. they'll last hubby and child a good 2 weeks and 3. they're not for me! the fruit underneath the bread and dishcloths was MY treat FFS.

My sister-in-law keeps nagging me to teach and my two think I'd be a great teacher but they are older kids who drink stuff up when its explained properly. But I have no patience and I'd probably end up being led out of the damn college in handcuffs. :eek:

my ex SW consltant. ran into her in asda and although I got a curt hello, I also got a funny look over my trolley and a "humpf". just so you know, woman, I don't just shop for myself. And I don't even like the paprika pringles you'd undoubtedly seen ad were judging! 1. they're on offer, hence 3 tubes. 2. they'll last hubby and child a good 2 weeks and 3. they're not for me! the fruit underneath the bread and dishcloths was MY treat FFS.

Next time double back on her and as you pass slowly take a big bite of one, even if the taste makes you gag. :D

Dear Binxy my beautiful kitty,

While I know you love going out, i'd appreciate it if you didn't keep me waiting up all night to let you in to have your dinner. Mummy is tired and would love to go to sleep right now but i'm having to stay awake because you haven't come home yet! Even me calling you in the garden didn't make you come running! I hope the girl cat is worth it you little bugger because your mam is going to be grumpy when you get home!

Mummy xx

Dear Colleague

You realise that there arent enough hours in the day for my own work. So WHY these last few days are you fobbing off lots of your stuff (and other peoples) on to me. You're busy?? So am i love. Don't just assume im constantly on top of my own work.

Yours

A severly peed off Jo!

Last edited:
Dear SIL,

It is our 25th wedding anniversary next week not yours so keep your nose out of where and what we are going to be doing.
I've only seen and spoken to you once and that was at your wedding 4 years ago so why did you ring today and suggest we pay for everyone to get together for our anniversary.And no I'm not telling you where we are going to be and OH won't tell you either.And MIL will not tell you.

So stop ringing everyone to find out what we are up to.
Go you! You tell her mate...xx

Dear friend I haven't known long... Yes I enjoy your company, but do not crowd me... Please do not keep going through my friends list on fb adding people you do not know, have not met, and even I only see at Whitby... Yes you like my dolls, no I am not going to make it easy for you to get your hands on some the same... Oh and I see you have had your hair cut in a bob now... It suits you... But from here on in I shall be wary of the fact that I may have a single white female of my own... Not seen that film? I have and you are seriously creeping me out with your similar charecter traits...

Dear friend I haven't known long... Yes I enjoy your company, but do not crowd me... Please do not keep going through my friends list on fb adding people you do not know, have not met, and even I only see at Whitby... Yes you like my dolls, no I am not going to make it easy for you to get your hands on some the same... Oh and I see you have had your hair cut in a bob now... It suits you... But from here on in I shall be wary of the fact that I may have a single white female of my own... Not seen that film? I have and you are seriously creeping me out with your similar charecter traits...

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery xxx:flirt2:

Dear slimming world, if you're going to send me an invite that needs a RSVP by a certain date, it would be helpful if it arrived at my house a few days before the due date, not the night before.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear slimming world, if you're going to send me an invite that needs a RSVP by a certain date, it would be helpful if it arrived at my house a few days before the due date, not the night before.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
Dear ColJack if you are going to refer to an invite from sw it would be really really good if you would share what it was too ;)

Dear OH,

So much for only drinking non-alcoholic drinks from now on. You went out at 2pm today and by the time I got home from work (6pm) your already in bed p!ssed as a fart. Hiding upstairs does not make me any less peed off and if you can't pay your share of the bills because you've wasted all your money on booze then I home the streets warm because that's where you'll be sleeping.

Yours only so forgiving fiancee who has finally had enough of working to keep a roof over our heads while you sit on your behind all day playing computer game and getting drunk (ps I don't give him anything towards his alcohol and don't keep any in the house because I very very rarely drink) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

odd_sock said:
Dear OH,

So much for only drinking non-alcoholic drinks from now on. You went out at 2pm today and by the time I got home from work (6pm) your already in bed p!ssed as a fart. Hiding upstairs does not make me any less peed off and if you can't pay your share of the bills because you've wasted all your money on booze then I home the streets warm because that's where you'll be sleeping.

Yours only so forgiving fiancee who has finally had enough of working to keep a roof over our heads while you sit on your behind all day playing computer game and getting drunk (ps I don't give him anything towards his alcohol and don't keep any in the house because I very very rarely drink) x

Kerb. him. The. To.kick.

Do the maths Hun. Nobody deserves that! xx

Sorry while I'm at it,

Dear OH (again sorry),

When I asked you to sort the washing in the tumble dryer I didn't mean empty the tumble dryer and leave the clothes in a crumpled heap on top of the dryer. As I recall, I asked you to empty the dryer, fold the pjs and put them away and hang the rest of the clothes up in the wardrobe. Was that really so hard?

Your increasing peed off fiancee x

Back