Unthoughtful people!

Dear Cousin

You really are a turd.

Firstly, don't agree to go away on holiday with me and then shrug off every suggestion I make, saying you don't fancy this and that because it's not right on the beach and you'll have to walk / the transfer is too long etc. It's not just about you you know, there are two of us going (well that's what I thought). Don't then go on to suggest a holiday on a completely different date when you know I won't be able to get time off work. You have already assumed, by looking at flights from Stansted only that it's a given that we're going to fly from there and I'll have to get connecting flights from Newcastle before and after the holiday (at my own expense). We have been on holiday numerous times in the last ten years and NOT ONCE have we flown from Newcastle. Please don't then go on to book and go on said holiday at the time when I can't go (going with some random bloke who is letting you use him because he wants to get into your pants) and not tell me, instead letting me READ ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK!!!!! when you're actually there and not before.
Secondly, it would be really nice of you to think about someone else for a change and not just disregard my plea to go on holiday and be out of the country for my 30th by saying August's too expensive THEN book a holiday with your brother for September and not think to ask me if I would like to tag along.

Your ever loyal and shat-upon cousin.
The Mug.

Oh like this thread to my eldest niece I actually hate you you have ruined my life and show no remorse you think ur soo bloody amazin coz ur engaged nd have ur own house in a rough estate but u have no heart I have sumthing u will never have nd thats love from my family and friends dont ever expect me to forgive u for wot u did bcoz it will not happen ever!!!

Dear big bro,

Don't know what the hell you were doing in the shower this morning (nor do I want to) but you used all the bloody hot water, grr, then went off all day merrily playing golf leaving me none the wiser, so when I finished my 30 Day Shred, got myself all prepared to go and have a luxurious shower and wash my sweaty self, ha, and my hair etc., make myself feel a bit better after my disappointing weight result this week, it was FREEEEEEEEEEZING.

Hmph. Take shorter showers. :p

ellierose988 said:
Dear big bro,

Don't know what the hell you were doing in the shower this morning (nor do I want to) but you used all the bloody hot water, grr, then went off all day merrily playing golf leaving me none the wiser, so when I finished my 30 Day Shred, got myself all prepared to go and have a luxurious shower and wash my sweaty self, ha, and my hair etc., make myself feel a bit better after my disappointing weight result this week, it was FREEEEEEEEEEZING.

They just don't think sometimes do they?...xx

To all letting agents/landlords in Liverpool,

If you will not consider renting to anyone under 25 please can you put this in the ad so I don't waste my credit and both of our times calling for details/arrange a viewing.

Just while I'm here, what is it about the age 25? On your 25th birthday do you suddenly become extra responsible? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you will not consider renting to anyone under 25 please can you put this in the ad so I don't waste my credit and both of our times calling for details/arrange a viewing.

Just while I'm here, what is it about the age 25? On your 25th birthday do you suddenly become extra responsible? x

I'd recom,mend you check on their websites if you can before you look at any properties to see what hteir letting conditions are. Some of them are ridiculous - espeically at the moment as so many more people are renting, so landlords can afford to be picky.

On the basis that you are under 25 and therefore can't get a private let you should be able to get on your local social housing list with a higher number of points.

odd_sock said:

I'm 25 & my oh is 30, but we were having trouble because I'm in Uni. So although Uni class me as a mature student, landlords see me as a partying irresponsible loon. Unfair :( especially as the oh works full time & I work my days off :(

parfittaroles said:
I'm 25 & my oh is 30, but we were having trouble because I'm in Uni. So although Uni class me as a mature student, landlords see me as a partying irresponsible loon. Unfair :(

I worked and then went back to uni. The landlord wasn't happy because it means their insurance goes up lots. So renting to a student means less profit than renting to a professional. Not fair, agreed, but it might make you feel better to know that it's not just the agency's prejudice. I guess insurance rates are based on actuarial tools estimating risk, it's totally impersonal.

Snakes and ladders said:
I worked and then went back to uni. The landlord wasn't happy because it means their insurance goes up lots. So renting to a student means less profit than renting to a professional. Not fair, agreed, but it might make you feel better to know that it's not just the agency's prejudice. I guess insurance rates are based on actuarial tools estimating risk, it's totally impersonal.

I was the same - I worked from 17 to 24 so I feel a bit hard done by! Plus I have my own place which I have a mortgage on so it's not like I'm irresponsible!

Dear big bro,

How old is he? I'm interested since my 17 year old son spends ages in the shower (doing what I don't even want to think about :D) - the only person who can outdo him is my 15 year old daughter. She can spend over 30 mins in there and she's tiny so doesn't take much washing. :rolleyes:

If I don't hit the shower first it's a cold one for me too.

How old is he? I'm interested since my 17 year old son spends ages in the shower (doing what I don't even want to think about :D) - the only person who can outdo him is my 15 year old daughter. She can spend over 30 mins in there and she's tiny so doesn't take much washing. :rolleyes:

Who'd be a parent!!!

Cheers everyone and I know it's not a personal thing just really annoying. I'm a checker and will check every available bit of info to see if I'm suitable/the flat is suitable before calling people so it's really peeing me off when I'm wasting their time because they didn't put "Over 25's" in the ad.

Thanks Kingleds but already been down that route. Got told I'm pretty much bottom of the pile and "off the record" if I want to stand a chance of getting a place with them any time soon have a baby and not have the father around :eek: I was flabbergasted when she said it, although in my local area I guess I'm a bit of an oddity because I work and have no kids.

Whoever thought trying to move to a smaller place so you can try and save a bit for the future would be so hard :cry:x

Ohh you'd hate me I can take between 45 mins and an hour in the shower. In my defence, I have very long hair and it takes ages to wash and condition x

Ohh you'd hate me I can take between 45 mins and an hour in the shower. In my defence, I have very long hair and it takes ages to wash and condition x

That's what holds daughter up tbh - lots of hair work. :D It's OK as long as I remember to turn the water on but it can be a nightmare when she decides she wants a shower before school (she usually showers just before bed) as I have to get up 20 mins earlier. I love my bed!

Turning to your accommodation problem - can't you just mention the job and not mention the student bit? Or pretend you're a **cough** housewife? ;)

Dear really loud women on the train

I'm not bothered what your opinion is on the as yet non existent fuel strike. I especially am not bothered when YOU can't even be bothered to remember how much notice they have to give, let alone when you spout some rubbish about it all being over money.If you'd taken the time to read any of the info about it you'd know it's not about that.

And FYI - I'm not even sure I think they are in the right or not - but at least I made a bloody effort to find out what it's all about instead of just repeating verbatim what a newspaper prints.

Please just shut up

He's 33! LOL

Dear crazy neighbour

Please get yourself to a doctor & get your head sorted. And stop setting the bins alight - they're costing us £20 every time you have a crazy episode

parfittaroles said:
Dear crazy neighbour

Please get yourself to a doctor & get your head sorted. And stop setting the bins alight - they're costing us £20 every time you have a crazy episode

Blimey! Could you not phone mental health services? They can section someone if they are a danger to themselves or others. Someone who sets your bins alight o a regular basis sounds like they may fit in that category.

Dear crazy neighbour

My uncle had Schizophrenia and although was mostly a quiet 'crazy guy', he did have an episode involving squirting bleach through his letter box because he'd taped it up and the postman forced it open. He was sectioned for that, unfortunately although they changed his meds three times in one year the problem wasn't mental that time it was physical and was presenting as mental by the time the doctors discovered he had lung cancer it had spread to his liver and he died three days later. I dread to think how much pain he had been in and for how long, poor lovely man.

Anyway please do report it they can't help anyone if they are in ignorance, and it may help more than you know.

That's really sad Shirleen :-(

Dear ill people at work.

Please keep your germs to yourself. I really don't want another cold!

Ta very much.

Back