Unthoughtful people!

You look pretty hot from what i can see of your avatar picture. ;)

I'm going to get a t shirt made that says "if you want me, just ask."
I recon it would sell millions. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

(sorry this is an emotional rant)
Dear kids that I teach,
You are the reason I am considering giving up teaching and just working a shop!
You are starting to make me wonder why anyone would want to be a teacher at all.
Yes I have lost weight and am starting to feel good about myself but the sexual comments you make make me want to wear a baggy jumper and no make up!
And if one of you ever touches me again (not sexually) I swear I will just go!
I dont get paid enough to put up with this (I am stil lworking through my degree so not qualified yet) and I dont get the holidays to recover I have to carry on working! Please leave me alone and let me get on with me job

Your over worked/ under paid teacher.

I left the profession 3 1/2 years ago because of exactly this. It's just not worth it. I now have a nice easy office job that doesn't hurt my head (or my heart) turn up at 9 go home at 4:30 and don't think about it between those hours. I still teach privately (to kids that want to learn) but the state of the education system atm, I don't give a toss how much they'd pay me I wouldn't go back. There's more to life than money. Yes I've had to cut back on a lot of things but overall happiness and wellbeing is so much improved it's a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

Hope it works out for you. x

That t-shirt sounds like a fab idea to me! Get on it batman! :D

I'll take one :winner:

You've made a middle aged woman very happy hon. :D
The face isn't too bad on a good day and out of bright sunlight ~ my trouble is the bit from the neck down. :eek:

I was just trying to convey some words of wisdom to dudette ~ don't end up regretting NOT doing something. Carpe diem and all that. If the t-shirt idea works for you dudette then go for it!

lilbabyfish said:
Dear OH stfu snoring it's driving me mad!

One of our cats Sweeney hates it if Kev snores, he usually plonks himself on Kev's head making him move... It's quite amusing to watch...x

sleepytimesadie said:
One of our cats Sweeney hates it if Kev snores, he usually plonks himself on Kev's head making him move... It's quite amusing to watch...x

That's brill wonder if I could train our bunny to do that?! X

sleepytimesadie said:

Must be something to do with the name Kev!!!! Mine's been sleeping in the spare room cos he's so loud!!!!

mrstore said:
Must be something to do with the name Kev!!!! Mine's been sleeping in the spare room cos he's so loud!!!!

Mine only does it when he drinks but Sweeney sorts him out....

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120419_153649.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120419_153649.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 94
Dear drivers of my home town, when you are driving and approach someone with young children crossing the road, please be aware that it isn't actually helpful to stop and wave them across. When you are trying to teach a 3 year old the green cross code and a car tries to get you to walk out infront of it, it is very confusing for the child! Therefore when I politely say "no thankyou, please go on" don't shake your head and wave again! Furthermore don't drive off muttering and shaking your head when we don't cross infront of you- there is a good reason!

Dear Mr Letting Agent - please dont come and do an inspection saying you'll get back to me about the faults then don't. A) Its rude, B) It's your job C) I'm paying you!

Dear Loujon & Bijou...
i love you dearly and I know you're only 8 month old kittens but PLEASE stop crying outside our bedroom door at night to get in... Mummy needs her sleep, especially when she has to get up at 6am to go to work!! And to my wonderful (most of the time) boyfriend, please do not let the cats IN to the bedroom when they cry outside the door as they then run all over the bed, claw at the covers then climb over my face at 4.50am!!!!

Dear Charlie... I adore you... Ever since you were placed in my arms as a baby you knew you could do whatever you wanted and I would be by your side... But you really do take the pee sometimes... You bed my friends, dump them and leave me in the middle... You know Tammie is my best mate, you went out with her, and you know she will be here this weekend... So why are you sending your new squeeze to meet us this weekend? Bro, it will be awkward for me and Kev... Please think... Thanks your adoring big Sis...

Dear **insert expletive of choice here**

I am a professional. I was kind enough to answer a colleague's phone today as she was in a meeting. I happen to know she has had some very difficult conversations with you over the last few days and frankly if you'd followed her advice you'd probably be long gone by now. You are aggressive and stupid - a fatal combination. That said I know you called earlier and she told you the report she was waiting for had been emailed seconds before you called at 4pm. She needed time to read it and take instructions and realistically would call you tomorrow morning. Yet you insisted on calling back 30 mins later which is where I stepped in.

I do not appreciate you screaming down the phone to insist I call her from her meeting so that she can read the report. I appreciate even less being told I am a "useless f****** c***" when I declined to do so. But what I really, REALLY fail to appreciate is you calling my dept head 10 minutes later to complain that I'd hung up on you (after telling you I was not prepared to be spoken to in that manner and advising you to call back when you were capable of speaking civilly).

Why do so many people think verbal abuse will get them anywhere? :confused:

Korrigan said:
Dear **insert expletive of choice here**

I am a professional. I was kind enough to answer a colleague's phone today as she was in a meeting. I happen to know she has had some very difficult conversations with you over the last few days and frankly if you'd followed her advice you'd probably be long gone by now. You are aggressive and stupid - a fatal combination. That said I know you called earlier and she told you the report she was waiting for had been emailed seconds before you called at 4pm. She needed time to read it and take instructions and realistically would call you tomorrow morning. Yet you insisted on calling back 30 mins later which is where I stepped in.

I do not appreciate you screaming down the phone to insist I call her from her meeting so that she can read the report. I appreciate even less being told I am a "useless f****** c***" when I declined to do so. But what I really, REALLY fail to appreciate is you calling my dept head 10 minutes later to complain that I'd hung up on you (after telling you I was not prepared to be spoken to in that manner and advising you to call back when you were capable of speaking civilly).

Why do so many people think verbal abuse will get them anywhere? :confused:

OMG can't believe they called u that! Was that from another colleague? X

I appreciate even less being told I am a "useless f****** c***" when I declined to do so.

:eek: That's terrible.
I hate aggressive people at work. Rest assured they're only like that because they're inadequate and trying to cover up their mistakes by shouting the odds and being generally odious. There's a guy in my department at work who does this kind of thing all the time, especially to people who he thinks are "beneath him", he will shout and ball; intimidate and bully for no other reason than he gets a big power trip out of it. He's always so quick to run crying to the boss when someone else makes a genuine mistake (yes he's 68 going on 7), yet he f**ks up just as often, if not more.
Hope you reported them.

:eek: That's terrible.
I hate aggressive people at work. Rest assured they're only like that because they're inadequate and trying to cover up their mistakes by shouting the odds and being generally odious. There's a guy in my department at work who does this kind of thing all the time, especially to people who he thinks are "beneath him", he will shout and ball; intimidate and bully for no other reason than he gets a big power trip out of it. He's always so quick to run crying to the boss when someone else makes a genuine mistake (yes he's 68 going on 7), yet he f**ks up just as often, if not more.
Hope you reported them.

It was a member of the public sadly. One of our client's vehicles had accidentally damaged his property and I appreciate he's frustrated and it wasn't his fault but I'm not prepared to be spoken to like that.

Unfortunately my immediate boss is a lovely, lovely bloke but dislikes any sort of confrontation so when he called to complain he just appeased him. So this plank probably thinks shouting obscenities at people gets him what he wants.

Just as well I had my "office head" on. Had he spoken to me like that outside of work it would have been a very different story. :D

Back