Unthoughtful people!

Korrigan said:
It was a member of the public sadly. One of our client's vehicles had accidentally damaged his property and I appreciate he's frustrated and it wasn't his fault but I'm not prepared to be spoken to like that.

Unfortunately my immediate boss is a lovely, lovely bloke but dislikes any sort of confrontation so when he called to complain he just appeased him. So this plank probably thinks shouting obscenities at people gets him what he wants.

Just as well I had my "office head" on. Had he spoken to me like that outside of work it would have been a very different story. :D

I hate this too, when I worked at the Post Office I was verbally assaulted several times a week! Generally by idiots who can't tell the difference between a piece of paper saying 'Policy or Schedule' and the one they needed that says 'Certificate of Motor Insurance' because they're too lazy to look at the reminder that tells them exactly what they need!!
I would stop talking, eyes down whilst they ranted and then picked the paper up held it up so they could read along with me, primary teacher style and read them the form.
If they carried on the rant I simply stopped talking and once just left the counter.
No one gets paid enough for that.

In a phone call press Mute, they can't hear you then and when or if they calm down you can then speak to them. I'd call the boss over to listen too.

Dear friends,

Thanks for letting us know at 4 you wouldn't make dinner as planned, that information would have been handy at 10 this morning when I was away shopping! Unfortunately my husband is left with loads to eat that I can't!!! All because I was being nice and not buying in "diet stuff". And whilst my hubby likes all the stuff he didn't want it all this close to our hols.

OH and 1 other thing next time you can explain to our excited 3yr old why his visitors arn't coming.

Fuming!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

calajul said:
Dear friends,

Thanks for letting us know at 4 you wouldn't make dinner as planned, that information would have been handy at 10 this morning when I was away shopping! Unfortunately my husband is left with loads to eat that I can't!!! All because I was being nice and not buying in "diet stuff". And whilst my hubby likes all the stuff he didn't want it all this close to our hols.

OH and 1 other thing next time you can explain to our excited 3yr old why his visitors arn't coming.

Fuming!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I would have knocked on their door and flung it up the hall ;) I can be pi££ed off by things like ignorance xxx

I know manners r free unlike all the food I bought and now need to watch my hubby eat. Though I do have some will power at the moment, only because of my impending holiday. Fingers crossed I don't crack ;)

kingleds said:
Agreed! But at the end it is ONLY FOOD :). I haven't seen people loose their minds like this on here since Mullergate :p

So funny. WHat was mullergate?

Dear *him*

Please stop blowing hot and cold all the time with me. If you're not in the right place for a relationship right now (I fully understand why that would be!) then stop flirting with me to the point of sending stuff thats "material suitable for 18+ only" then turn around and say "just friends"! I've liked you 'that way' for 20 years and you've know it for 19 of them (okay so we lost touch for 11years but a girls got a memory and a heart!), we've both had disastrous love lives, we both have kids by someone else as a result, we both have health baggage to deal with, and neither of us are getting any younger. Its bad enough I can't get you out of my head at the best of times, but when you start the flirting you make it 10 times worse. And can you also stop sending me photos of yourself you've just taken, yes its nice to see your face occasionally, but please no more topless ones...I'd rather see you like that again in person ;)

Yours

"Seriously frustrated at the 12 hour work days that are opposite hours to me and therefore not having seen you in person since that night in January!"

Dear neighbours cat!!!

Get the hell away from my window and stop waaooowing before I find the gas cartridge to my airsoft pistol.
It won't kill you since it's a plastic ball, but I tell you from personal experience that it hurts a lot.

Last warning. Run away!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I have screaming foxes to look forward to at night.......can be sooooo creepy here sometimes. Owls hooting and the foxes sound like someone's being murdered - eek and the bats!!

ColJack said:
Dear neighbours cat!!!

Get the hell away from my window and stop waaooowing before I find the gas cartridge to my airsoft pistol.
It won't kill you since it's a plastic ball, but I tell you from personal experience that it hurts a lot.

Please use a water pistol instead, remember cats are smaller with totally different skin to humans and from horrible experience I can tell you that airguns can kill cats :(

dextersmum said:
I have screaming foxes to look forward to at night.......can be sooooo creepy here sometimes. Owls hooting and the foxes sound like someone's being murdered - eek and the bats!!

Agreed! The foxes crying and screaming is horrific! I remember one of the first nights I heard it (bear in mind I was about 20 lol) I ran screaming to my mum and dads room telling them it sounded like there was a crazy old lady screaming in the garden. After they came out of their sleepy haze they were rather amused at my stupidity...it was the foxes!

Dear person who's pissed me off (I have to be very vague here)

Yes, I know something that is a total secret- that only you and your "team" should know. I found out by accident, it's not exactly my fault.

I was planning on keeping quiet that I know, but the "secret" insisted on telling you that I know. Which is fine.

But ffs- you actually had to send me a message telling me to keep quiet? Not even tell friends or family- that are unrelated to this thing- that I know? For godssake- the world is not going to f***ing implode if people knew. Ok it's taken a lot of planning, and it would be a shame- and I don't want that- but do you have to sound so aggressive?

I know you don't like me- it's pretty frigging evident that you don't- with sarky comments and such. Since you're meant to be leading a team- which is part of a company that focuses on the positives of things- i'm shocked that I've been treated like I have. I've been nothing but polite to you- tried to be friendly- but this just takes the f**king biscuit.

I'm curious to know what I've actually done to make you not like me.

Yours,
a tired, p1ssed off and frustrated "member"

dear mr man across the road and his animals...
i have nothing against you and your animals.. but i just wish your beloved cats would be kept inside over night so they don't scare the crap outta me at 4 in the morning when they have a fight.. and as for the birds, i wish they would stop singing as soon as the sun comes up. i just want my sleep :( enough is enough.. not their fault i know :(

Dear people who charge towards my very scared Chihuahua to pet him,

He is nearly having a heart attack so please kindly step away & stop patting the top of his head while he shivers violently!! He doesn't like it! & while ur at it "she" is a "he"! His collar is blue!!

Thanks!x

ColJack said:
Dear neighbours cat!!!

I know ur only messin but please don't use an airpistol!! Lol :) I had 2 cats & they were so soft everything hurt them! & i would have Tombstoned anyone who dared use an air pistol on them! So just use a water gun! They HATE that!

Dear horse riders who use our streets,

Carry a shovel and bucket with you.
If your horse stops in the street or you hear the familiar thud behind you, kindly tie up and dismount and clean up after your horse.
If a dog craps on the road or even the middle of a field we are legally required to "poop scoop" so why aren't horse riders on paths and roads etc?

ColJack said:
Dear horse riders who use our streets,

Carry a shovel and bucket with you.
If your horse stops in the street or you hear the familiar thud behind you, kindly tie up and dismount and clean up after your horse.
If a dog craps on the road or even the middle of a field we are legally required to "poop scoop" so why aren't horse riders on paths and roads etc?

Just to clarify a big different dog faeces are toxic, horse manure isn't! Alot of people pay good Money for manure for their garden! Also it is the most unpractical suggestion for us to stop on a road, and dismount and then remount in traffic! Oh and horses were around before cars!!! Plus to carry a 'bucket & shovel' as you say would be highly dangerous!!!!

Back