Unthoughtful people!

bevhunter1986 said:
Yep honey just for a little while longer then god only knows where! I like it there but it's a 3 hour drive from where I live, meh! xxx

Yeah it's pretty but quiet my grandparents used to live in tbay right by the beach it is a bit of a retirement place.

X x x

bevhunter1986 said:
Yep honey just for a little while longer then god only knows where! I like it there but it's a 3 hour drive from where I live, meh! xxx

Mummy2Bslim said:
Yeah it's pretty but quiet my grandparents used to live in tbay right by the beach it is a bit of a retirement place.

X x x

I don't live far from Anglesey, it's a lovely island xx

Yeah it is they seem to be pumping a lot of money into development here at the moment which is great because jobs are sparse it took my hubby 18 months to get a full time job and when the KFC opened 1400 people applied for 16 jobs!

X x x

Welshtigger said:
I don't live far from Anglesey, it's a lovely island xx

OH is from Amlwch on Anglesey, I love it :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

No offence taken Bev, I knew what you meant :D x

Last edited by a moderator:
Mummy2Bslim said:

X x x

Lol I prefer busy places to be honest coz there isn't much to do x

Dear wisdom tooth, I've managed almost 26years with the teeth I already have, what could the next part of my life possible have instore that means I need another tooth? If you must grow through, do it all in one go and not a little bit every few weeks as just as you stop hurting and my gum goes back to normal there you are again! Do one!

Dear horrific back pain,

I do not have the time, patience or money to fix you! I an crippled with pain and will no doubt have to call in sick again tomorrow! Do you know how dodgy it looks calling in sick before a bank holiday weekend?!

It's 11 weeks till I get married, my focus should be on weight loss and the gym and you're ruining it!! DO ONE!!

Yours in pain and needing to be productive!!
X

Dear wisdom tooth, I've managed almost 26years with the teeth I already have, what could the next part of my life possible have instore that means I need another tooth? If you must grow through, do it all in one go and not a little bit every few weeks as just as you stop hurting and my gum goes back to normal there you are again! Do one!

I know how you feel...same with me it stinks!

Dear SW team manager,

What is your problem with me? It's pretty evident you don't like me and I struggle to see why!

When you weighed me in January and I did enough to get my 7 stone award, I didn't even receive a "well done" from you. When I posted on my consultant's fb group about getting my 9 stone award, you didn't say anything. But another member posts tonight that they get their 2 stone award and you're congratulating them and saying how much of an inspiration they are!

When I get my weight loss story in the paper- and when my C posted that she was looking forward to reading it (in her fb group) all you could say was "how does the Slimming World advert look?"

You know what? You are putting me off Slimming World altogether. The fear I have of bumping into you is so much that I don't even want to go to my group- just in case!

I have less than 10lb to target- I may just get there and stick to doing it on my own- I can't be dealing with it- my mental health is already mega fragile as it is- I can't cope with any more upset!

I'm sure you'll be glad to know this- and I'm sure you'll be glad to know that I won't bother with any more media attention in regards to my story- since all that matters is the actual advert and NOT my story!

LittleFlutterby said:
Dear SW team manager,

What is your problem with me? It's pretty evident you don't like me and I struggle to see why!

When you weighed me in January and I did enough to get my 7 stone award, I didn't even receive a "well done" from you. When I posted on my consultant's fb group about getting my 9 stone award, you didn't say anything. But another member posts tonight that they get their 2 stone award and you're congratulating them and saying how much of an inspiration they are!

When I get my weight loss story in the paper- and when my C posted that she was looking forward to reading it (in her fb group) all you could say was "how does the Slimming World advert look?"

You know what? You are putting me off Slimming World altogether. The fear I have of bumping into you is so much that I don't even want to go to my group- just in case!

I have less than 10lb to target- I may just get there and stick to doing it on my own- I can't be dealing with it- my mental health is already mega fragile as it is- I can't cope with any more upset!

I'm sure you'll be glad to know this- and I'm sure you'll be glad to know that I won't bother with any more media attention in regards to my story- since all that matters is the actual advert and NOT my story!

Well boo sucks to her! You rock and we love you! So ignore her. You know how proud we all are of you, and Julie thinks you're ace!
And it's your birthday yeyyyyyyyyyy xxxx love ya xxxx
Ps ignore her catty comments, and just do the media story anyway :) xx

L F , read and ran at 3 am, so am replying now. She's jealous of you and all you have achieved. you are are an inspiration to many so don't let this person put you off going to class,I take it the consultant is a good one or you wouldnt be staying at her class. Stick with it hold your head up and stand proud,VERY PROUD.:bighug:

ps is it in the Echo or a paper from over the water? I will look out for it and say to everyone at my class I know this lady!!:read:

GO TANYA:party0011:

Last edited:
LittleFlutterby said:
Dear SW team manager,

I also read and ran at silly am and planned to come back an comment!

This silly woman sounds jealous, insecure and immature to me. Who needs her! Your losing weight for YOU not for her and you have done amazingly and I think you sound fabulous and inspiring!

Remember you joined slimming world for yourself and you should be proud of your achievements. I'm sure all the people from your class would be gutted if you left because I bet you inspire them and I bet they value the input of someone who has done so well.

And if you give us this women's name we will all send anonymous complaints to slimming world HEad office to say she isnt embodying the slimming world ethos and she needs a good slap lol.

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss journey.

X x x

Flutterby I agree with all of the above and surely to be a team manager you need to be supportive, can you have a word with your C and tell her how you feel? Maybe this women is so in awe of you she doesn't know what to say!! Don't give up going as once you get to target its free to go and from what lots of target members said last night, that's when they needed to go to group as its harder to stay within target and easy to put it back on if you're not keeping an eye on it.

I really have to read and run- I have to go for my birthday brekkie

I shall be back- and I shall be commenting- thank you for your kind words xxx

Wow, what a silly cow! Your achievement is absolutely incredible, I wouldn't waste any time on worrying about a petty little person like that. 9st, that is amazing! Well done!!!

LittleFlutterby said:
I really have to read and run- I have to go for my birthday brekkie

I shall be back- and I shall be commenting- thank you for your kind words xxx

Happy birthday @-}--

Back