Unthoughtful people!

Dear many of my nearest and dearest,

I can see you when you look at me like that. I know what your thinking and it hurts. I know my bum looks big in that dress but to be frank there's not much I could wear to hide it! I also don't want a biscuit, cake, sandwich or a packet of crisps, so please accept my refusal the first time!

Much love,

Laura

kingleds said:
Dear Highways agency

1) Had it ever occured to you that there is in fact a queue ahead because you changed the variable sped limit on a motorway designed for cars to drive at 70 mph to 40mph, thereby resulting in more cars being in the same place at the same time, and thus causign a queue?
2) Make up your minds. Either there is a queue ahead, or there is debris on the road. Granted the queue may result from the debris, but having seen signs saying 'Queue ahead' for 2 juctions of the M25, it is most confusing to then see signed say 'Debris in road'
3) Sort out you App please. It is most inconvenient when I check the App to see if there are any incidents or delays on my route home, find there are none, start to make my journey home, only to find 10 minutes later that I am stuck in 6 miles of traffic on a motorway due to an accident 2 hours ago, in a car with a dodgy fan, in 25 degrees heat, every window open and the sunroof, and the heater on full blast to stop the poxy thing from over heating.

Highways agency, you are rubbish. I want my money back.

Brilliant! I'm do glad you mentioned this coz on my journey Thursday night I thought I was actually going crackers! My app said no incidents but my bf said there was and more roadworks!!

Yep the speed thing was exactly the same in Birmingham, highly irritating when the speed goes up, so you're travelling at 70ish, (honestly! Coz I can't be bothered to rush) and people infront slam on for no apparent reason so you pretty much have to emergency stop to 40 and nothing comes of it, 1 minute or less later you're all back doing 70 again :/

Dear Friend,
you always used to tell me how people who were obsessed by their children and talked about them all the time bored you. This was when my children were little.
So why the heck do you think I want to hear about your grandson all the time?
Thanks for the photo you just emailed me of him, but really? I won't be saving it.
My kids knew I was on holiday with you in May and left me alone, You got constant updates from your grown up children telling you what your Grandson is doing.
I just don't need the info thanks!

I'm a supply teacher covering the maternity leave (although she has said she is NOT coming back EVER and been clearer than clear to everyone about this) since April 2012. The bosses still ask me to e-mail questions to her saying "she's lovely, she won't mind." I don't do it. I agree she's lovely, but I would mind, so I'm not going to do it to here either. Full stop!

Update: FINALLY got interviewed for the above job last Wednesday, and I GOT it. YAY!!

Why did you have to put the sandwich list next to me this morning?
It whispered in my ear and called my name until I wrote something on it. :(
Now I have no syns left for the weekend......

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Why did you have to put the sandwich list next to me this morning?
It whispered in my ear and called my name until I wrote something on it. :(
Now I have no syns left for the weekend......

Whatcha write? Come on I won't tell....

Dear mother

You have been fabulous and supportive these past few months, and have helped enormously with my weight loss.
Why then, did you think this morning would be a spectacularly brilliant time to decide to make a comment starting with "don't take offence but..."?
I've had my worst result on the scales this week, was obviously feeling a bit disappointed and you still had to point out that "you've still got quite a bit of a belly on you haven't you?". :mad:

Yeeeeeeeeees, that was the largest bit of me, so whilst it has diminished somewhat it is still going to protrude until I reach target. Short of getting a knife and hacking it off I am doing as much as I can. What a great sense of timing you have. Cheers for ruining my mood for the rest of the day.

Andrea81 said:
Dear mother

You have been fabulous and supportive these past few months, and have helped enormously with my weight loss.
Why then, did you think this morning would be a spectacularly brilliant time to decide to make a comment starting with "don't take offence but..."?
I've had my worst result on the scales this week, was obviously feeling a bit disappointed and you still had to point out that "you've still got quite a bit of a belly on you haven't you?". :mad:

Yeeeeeeeeees, that was the largest bit of me, so whilst it has diminished somewhat it is still going to protrude until I reach target. Short of getting a knife and hacking it off I am doing as much as I can. What a great sense of timing you have. Cheers for ruining my mood for the rest of the day.

Hugs...that's not nice or thoughtful. Remember your doing it for you x

Dear Punch Taverns... Thanks for poaching us from Admiral Taverns then selling the bloody pub you put us into from under us... We are now going in to Marston's... Let's hope they treat us better... Thanks for nothing...

Dear Husband and children and dog......

Your all on your final warning. I am not every bodies personal house slave and I won't be treated like it. Up your game plans or I'm packing a bag and leaving you all to it for a while. You'll soon appreciate what I do when I'm not blooming here to do it!!! Ungrateful selfish beggars!!!

Legomom said:
Dear Husband and children and dog......

Your all on your final warning. I am not every bodies personal house slave and I won't be treated like it. Up your game plans or I'm packing a bag and leaving you all to it for a while. You'll soon appreciate what I do when I'm not blooming here to do it!!! Ungrateful selfish beggars!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth!! Do we have the same OH, children and dog??!! ;)

ColJack said:
I wrote "sosage, mushroom, tom. B/S"
Which also meant it turned up on white bread.

Oooh! Whats B/S? I probably should know lol!
Was it nice?
I would have written either Brie, bacon and cranberry or Ham and egg mayo!

I'm going to assume b/s is brown sauce.

Dear Uncle, ignoring me when we're at Grandads house is not only childish but it's also pretty petty. I don't have a problem with you so don't see why you should with me. I think you and your wife need your heads banging together and want to try remembering we're supposed to be a family.

more of a unthoughtful people post, then a dyjhiw post

to the woman infront of me in the asda today, thank you for paying for £56 worth of shopping in £2, £1, 50p's and extra change..
to the people stood at the end of the isle, two trollies side by side while you gab, thank you for not letting me pass you, sorry for bothering your important conversation, no need for the dirty look when i interupt.
and to the woman on the till, i have a weeks shopping so yes i want bags, it won't all fit in my pockets, and i know i don't want help packing but that doesn't mean i have supermans superspeed and can keep up with you scanning items in at warp speed..

i hate shopping, grrrr lol

Back