Unthoughtful people!

Dear mother

You have been fabulous and supportive these past few months, and have helped enormously with my weight loss.
Why then, did you think this morning would be a spectacularly brilliant time to decide to make a comment starting with "don't take offence but..."?
I've had my worst result on the scales this week, was obviously feeling a bit disappointed and you still had to point out that "you've still got quite a bit of a belly on you haven't you?". :mad:

Yeeeeeeeeees, that was the largest bit of me, so whilst it has diminished somewhat it is still going to protrude until I reach target. Short of getting a knife and hacking it off I am doing as much as I can. What a great sense of timing you have. Cheers for ruining my mood for the rest of the day.

Read your fabulous stats...............Diet: Slimming World
Height: 5ft3in
Start Date: 22/03/12
Start Weight: 12st13lb
Current Weight: 10st12lb
Goal Weight: 9st13lb
Goal Date: 12th August 2012

How can you have a big belly at that weight.............I mean a belly that is big enough to be worthy of comment.

Be proud of what you have achieved.

I wrote "sosage, mushroom, tom. B/S"
Which also meant it turned up on white bread.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Brown sliced perhaps ??

Dear comedy central tv channel

There were loads of series of friends. Why have you shown the same 4 in loop for the last 3 days?????

Dear husband
You have been saying you'll do the Washing Up in a minute since 11am. I am not 'nagging' when I ask you to do it at 6.30pm. It's not like I've been sitting scratching my hole all day. I have cooked breakfast, made lunch, sorted out dinner, tidied up the hallway & living room. Taken out all the recycling & cleaned out 2 cupboards. Give me a break!

more of a unthoughtful people post, then a dyjhiw post

to the woman infront of me in the asda today, thank you for paying for £56 worth of shopping in £2, £1, 50p's and extra change..
to the people stood at the end of the isle, two trollies side by side while you gab, thank you for not letting me pass you, sorry for bothering your important conversation, no need for the dirty look when i interupt.
and to the woman on the till, i have a weeks shopping so yes i want bags, it won't all fit in my pockets, and i know i don't want help packing but that doesn't mean i have supermans superspeed and can keep up with you scanning items in at warp speed..

i hate shopping, grrrr lol

I had just the same experience in ASDA on Friday. Couple infront had "issues" with coupons which required a spanish inquisition from a supervisor who had to be called for. I was then rushed through even though both me and my friend were manically packing whilst she started on the next customers. RUDE!

.............I mean a belly that is big enough to be worthy of comment.
My thoughts exactly :) and thank you :D
I am very proud and I know she is too, she has told me so, it's just sometimes these little digs slip out. :sigh:
She needs to learn to control her biatchy urges a bit better, possibly in the same way that I've learned how to control my compulsive eating of things that aren't good for me ;)

Dear comedy central tv channel

There were loads of series of friends. Why have you shown the same 4 in loop for the last 3 days?????

Dear husband
You have been saying you'll do the Washing Up in a minute since 11am. I am not 'nagging' when I ask you to do it at 6.30pm. It's not like I've been sitting scratching my hole all day. I have cooked breakfast, made lunch, sorted out dinner, tidied up the hallway & living room. Taken out all the recycling & cleaned out 2 cupboards. Give me a break!

That sounds like just about every man I have known in my long life mine included and he is a gem.

Malc-D said:
more of a unthoughtful people post, then a dyjhiw post

to the woman infront of me in the asda today, thank you for paying for £56 worth of shopping in £2, £1, 50p's and extra change..
to the people stood at the end of the isle, two trollies side by side while you gab, thank you for not letting me pass you, sorry for bothering your important conversation, no need for the dirty look when i interupt.
and to the woman on the till, i have a weeks shopping so yes i want bags, it won't all fit in my pockets, and i know i don't want help packing but that doesn't mean i have supermans superspeed and can keep up with you scanning items in at warp speed..

i hate shopping, grrrr lol

"you need more bags" YES I DO!!!!! Can you not see how much shopping I have??? Drives me mental!

"you need more bags" YES I DO!!!!! Can you not see how much shopping I have??? Drives me mental!

"Would you like any help with your packing?"
"Nope I will be fine packing bags and unloading and reloading my trolley all at the same time despite the fact the conveyor belt is only big enough for a basket full of shopping and I have an overflowing trolley for my constantly eating family......"
:rolleyes:

Dear person who stole my trolley coin from my locker at swimming.
You saw me put it into the locker.. Its green and with a Santa face on it, so you know it isnt your £1.
I may have accepted this as a mistake if when I came back 20 minutes BEFORE the end of your Aqua Fit class you hadn't already emptied said locker and not left my coin.
I have decided to forget about it, as your life is obviously in a much sad and sorrier state than mine if thats the kind of thing you have to resort to!

My fav is the chatty checkout person who ask how you are! I really wanna say
'I'm fine thanks, I've just sent the last hour pushing a trolley with one dodgy wheel around this maze which makes no sodding sense, whilst trying to dodge people, their children, meandering idiots, rowing couples, abandoned trolleys etc etc. and now I'm at the bloody checkout I've realised I've forgotten the cat food. How you are love?'

i had one checkout lady asking about my marshmallow fluff.. 'what it was like' etc etc.. 'oh no, it looks vile'

then shows it to the woman on till infront of us, who agrees. ' don't know how you can eat it'

i said it was yummy.. but i was thinking, shut the f**k up, i'm helping to pay your wages

I was in tesco with my sister in law a few weeks ago. When she was going through the till, the girl was shoving stuff through so quickly my
SIL freaked out a bit about what to shove in what bag. I sent her out to the car whilst I put my little bit of shopping thru and the checkout girl asked me if she had learning disabilities as she had freaked out doing the packing.... Thought that was a bit forward! (No she doesn't have LD by the way she just gets flustered easily and does her shop online so not used to packing etc).

Oh I say, how rude.
Sometimes I have to proper chuck things in asap.
I like how when you order online they bring it packed in its sections like cupboard etc.. because unless you put it on the conveyor belt that way, theres no chance of you being able to do that

Jodie-D said:
Oh I say, how rude.
Sometimes I have to proper chuck things in asap.
I like how when you order online they bring it packed in its sections like cupboard etc.. because unless you put it on the conveyor belt that way, theres no chance of you being able to do that

Lol I always put my stuff on the belt like that according to where it goes at home (boyfriend thinks I'm weird!) but usually they reach right down one side and take a cross section of my obsessively arranged shopping rather than scan the nearest thing to them. My cunning plan would work if they would only keep my order!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Lol I always put my stuff on the belt like that according to where it goes at home (boyfriend thinks I'm weird!) but usually they reach right down one side and take a cross section of my obsessively arranged shopping rather than scan the nearest thing to them. My cunning plan would work if they would only keep my order!

I do that too and I've started to place them spaced out enough so they don't reach across and scan a bottle of bleach whilst in the middle of my staples cupboard section!

Just tell them!!
"I've put those in order so please scan them as they reach you. "

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

My son had a melt down in tesco yesterday and I caught the next checkout girl along actually commenting about it to her customer!! Along the lines of "yes it's disgusting when people just let their kids do what they want....a short sharp smack never hurt any of mine....."

Well sorry love but he's autistic and can't stand people touching him and if I wasn't desperately trying to pack shopping, restrain a large freaked out ten year old, keep my calm AND ignore stupid ignorant people like you then I would gladly have shown you just what a short sharp smack feels like!!!!

Not the first time I've had trouble with tesco staff. I think tesco treats them that badly they are all miserable sour faced witches.

That's awful Legomom, what a rude lady!

Well I work at Tesco, but it's a Tesco Express which is an entirely different atmosphere - we don't have conveyor belts so we pack the shopping and everything for the customer (and lots of people do their big shop in there so it can be quite challenging) and we're like a little family as we all know each other so we're all a lot happier I think in general. I know what you mean about checkout staff - sometimes I just gawp at them in shock when they come out with things like that, or they scan stuff through looking really bored and barely looking at their customers. Tsh.

Back