Unthoughtful people!

Dear self

Why did you think it was a great idea to drink whiskey? Then behave like a moron all the way home? And it would be nice if you'd stop torturing yourself over said acts, your not the first person to get too drunk and make an ass of yourself and u won't be the last, no one really cares and it's hardly going to make the news so just get over it and stop torturing yourself and if you want to shake off this hangover from hell while your at it I'd be most grateful

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My son had a melt down in tesco yesterday and I caught the next checkout girl along actually commenting about it to her customer!! Along the lines of "yes it's disgusting when people just let their kids do what they want....a short sharp smack never hurt any of mine....."

Well sorry love but he's autistic and can't stand people touching him and if I wasn't desperately trying to pack shopping, restrain a large freaked out ten year old, keep my calm AND ignore stupid ignorant people like you then I would gladly have shown you just what a short sharp smack feels like!!!!

Not the first time I've had trouble with tesco staff. I think tesco treats them that badly they are all miserable sour faced witches.

According to the training I have received today that is direct discrimination and you ought to complain.

My son had a melt down in tesco yesterday and I caught the next checkout girl along actually commenting about it to her customer!! Along the lines of "yes it's disgusting when people just let their kids do what they want....a short sharp smack never hurt any of mine....."

Well sorry love but he's autistic and can't stand people touching him and if I wasn't desperately trying to pack shopping, restrain a large freaked out ten year old, keep my calm AND ignore stupid ignorant people like you then I would gladly have shown you just what a short sharp smack feels like!!!!

Not the first time I've had trouble with tesco staff. I think tesco treats them that badly they are all miserable sour faced witches.

Even if he wasn't autistic it was rude and out of order for her to comment...grrrrr! Its really annoyed me!

Dear Thomas Cook

You suck & I'll never book another holiday with you again! That is all

Welshtigger said:
Have you still not got your tickets? Or am
I mixing you with someone else?

Yeah that's me & no still no tickets! We fly Saturday night...

**punk*~*star** said:
Dear Thomas Cook

You suck & I'll never book another holiday with you again! That is all

Have they not got a ref number to print your ticket at the airport?

Shirleen said:
Have they not got a ref number to print your ticket at the airport?

They are saying that this is my only option now to get tickets at airport but they have been lying about my tickets been in store & ready to print for 3 weeks now! I booked a year ago to avoid messing around at airport with 3 kids (1 been disabled & 1 with complex special needs) but it bugs me that like today they told me tickets were on system ready to print but system not working (so how they know they're there is beyond me) & they can't say it to be up and running by weekend... They have been taking me for a ride for weeks now saying they'll phone back or it's sorted :( I'm not sure I even believe I can collect them at airport with amount of lies they've told! It just annoys me that we were helped towards paying for this holiday by a disabled children's charity 'to get away stress free' & it's turning into a complete ballache

Sorry to ramble they're just bugging me lol :)

**punk*~*star** said:
They are saying that this is my only option now to get tickets at airport but they have been lying about my tickets been in store & ready to print for 3 weeks now! I booked a year ago to avoid messing around at airport with 3 kids (1 been disabled & 1 with complex special needs) but it bugs me that like today they told me tickets were on system ready to print but system not working (so how they know they're there is beyond me) & they can't say it to be up and running by weekend... They have been taking me for a ride for weeks now saying they'll phone back or it's sorted :( I'm not sure I even believe I can collect them at airport with amount of lies they've told! It just annoys me that we were helped towards paying for this holiday by a disabled children's charity 'to get away stress free' & it's turning into a complete ballache

Time to threaten them with the Media darl!

**punk*~*star** said:

Sorry to be nosey, but was it family fund, just wondered cos of the thomas cook conection.
We just came back from a holiday funded by ff, which we booked through thomas cook, and although the hotel was lovely it wasnt family fun centrel like we were told, so i dont like thomas cook at the moment either !!!!!
Hope you get to destress a bit once u are away :)

Tracy831 said:
Sorry to be nosey, but was it family fund, just wondered cos of the thomas cook conection.
We just came back from a holiday funded by ff, which we booked through thomas cook, and although the hotel was lovely it wasnt family fun centrel like we were told, so i dont like thomas cook at the moment either !!!!!
Hope you get to destress a bit once u are away :)

Yeah it was the family fund, they're awesome aren't they :) we wouldn't have been able to afford to go if it wasn't for them! I'm really looking forward to it (when we get there) x

Shirleen said:
Time to threaten them with the Media darl!

Have just emailed head office and explained situation & said I don't think it's too much to ask for it to be sorted - left a nice little end note saying if it doesn't I will be naming & shaming to everyone who will listen :) fingers crossed I get somewhere x

Dear kids hanging around in the street,

Thanks very much for shouting abuse to me, calling me names and referring to my 'disgusting fat arse' as I cycled up the rather challenging hill. Yes I know I am fat, that's why I'm cycling, to lose some weight and get fitter. Yes I know I probably look a bit silly doing it, but at least I'm making the effort.

You made me cry, which is ridiculous seeing as I'm a grown woman of 33. And you ruined my evening and made me paranoid about everyone I passed for the rest of the ride.

Thanks for that.

Thanks very much for shouting abuse to me, calling me names and referring to my 'disgusting fat arse' as I cycled up the rather challenging hill. Yes I know I am fat, that's why I'm cycling, to lose some weight and get fitter. Yes I know I probably look a bit silly doing it, but at least I'm making the effort.

You made me cry, which is ridiculous seeing as I'm a grown woman of 33. And you ruined my evening and made me paranoid about everyone I passed for the rest of the ride.

Thanks for that.
Oh hun big hugs x Although it is something very personal to you the thing is these stupid idiots don't even mean most of what they say they are just making noise and showing off. If only in these situations it wasn't so upsetting and we could challenge them. Don't let them stop your progress you are doing so well xxx

Wannabe-a-minime said:

Thanks for that.

Oh my god that's awful!!! Something like that would make me cry too!! Sending big hugs!!

Wannabe-a-minime said:

Thanks for that.

I'm so sorry hope you feel better about it soon, really awful when things like this happen, hope you're ok x

**punk*~*star** said:
Yeah it was the family fund, they're awesome aren't they :) we wouldn't have been able to afford to go if it wasn't for them! I'm really looking forward to it (when we get there) x

Yes we wouldnt have afforded it otherwise if we had'nt got help from them :)
We went to Turkey, where are you headed ??
Hope you hear back from head office :)

Thanks for that.

Just think though, at least you're doing something about it.
There's no diet they can go on to stop them being arses :)

Back