Unthoughtful people!

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Thanks ladies :) I've stopped crying now - didnt last long!! Knew there was a reason I normally exercise when it's dark tho :) darn summer evenings :)

Never hide yourself hun. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Kids are cruel but when they eventually grow up and possibly have weight issues of their own hopefully they'll have a taste of their own medicine. Hold your head high, your doing something about it. The comment I always like to come back with is "I can lose weight, you can't change your ugly face" tends to shut the
Up pretty quick. Childish I know but hey lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tracy831 said:
Yes we wouldnt have afforded it otherwise if we had'nt got help from them :)
We went to Turkey, where are you headed ??
Hope you hear back from head office :)

Alcudia, never been before so really looking forward to it (if we ever get there!) just hoping my son is ok coz his behaviour at the minute is shaking at best :( bet turkey was lovely, shame it wasn't very kid friendly though :( spent 2 hours last night about tickets with online customer services to be told to go sort it out with the shop! can't help but think I'm banging my head against a brick wall...

Legomom said:
FF are awesome. They sent my little man to legoland :) he thought he'd died and gone to heaven!!!

Bless him :) bet it was lovely to see him so excited x

**punk*~*star** said:
Have just emailed head office and explained situation & said I don't think it's too much to ask for it to be sorted - left a nice little end note saying if it doesn't I will be naming & shaming to everyone who will listen :) fingers crossed I get somewhere x

Check out this post on money saving expert, if you scroll down a bit it has the email addresses for important people in Thomas Cook, they might be able to help? :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3477573

Tracy831 said:
failing that threaten them with watchdog !!!!!!!! :)

Have been in shop & they've apologised for how we've been treated & lying to us. They have shown me tickets in the system & tried to print them in front of me but it wouldn't work so at least I know they are not lying anymore :) they going to keep trying till saturday so we still might be no better off but at least I know they have actually listened & tried x

**punk*~*star** said:
Have been in shop & they've apologised for how we've been treated & lying to us. They have shown me tickets in the system & tried to print them in front of me but it wouldn't work so at least I know they are not lying anymore :) they going to keep trying till saturday so we still might be no better off but at least I know they have actually listened & tried x

Surely the head office can print them off or you can collect at the airport? I collected my tickets at the airport last time I went away its quick and easy

conlou1 said:
Surely the head office can print them off or you can collect at the airport? I collected my tickets at the airport last time I went away its quick and easy

I'm guessing we are going to get them from airport just wanted to avoid it if possible but I'm not that bothered now, it was the constant lying & messing around that bugged me x

Dear boss from hell,

Please stop micromanaging me... I know how to count how many people are on a coach. I have a masters degree. By the way - I am so glad you've found a new job.

Dear chavs on scooter type things,

Smashing into my car leaving a lot of damage and then laughing and racing off is not funny!!!
God knows how I will afford repairs. :(((

Little scrotum's :bighug:

Can't believe how much damage it's done a foot and a half scratch like they have scraped right along it and then a dent where they hit it! Only had the car a month and my dad is going to go mental!!! Gutted!!

That's so bad, its like my street you have to stick your windscreen mirrors in otherwise all the little idiots on who walk around mess with them, or the cars would just whizz past and knock one off and wouldn't care.

Back