Unthoughtful people!

RScothern said:
Thing is I don't even know if I can claim on insurance as nobody saw it?!?!?

You should call the police report it then you can claim

I hate that, they're disgusting people (if you can call them people!). They don't care about anyone other than themselves. I just got a new car and I try and park it away from others in a car park because with my old car people were so inconsiderate and opened their car doors without care which dented my car. Sometimes it's not possible though and already there's small scratches where they've brushed past it with something sharp enough (like a bag buckle or something). And people can't park properly and park way too close. Grr!

Dear nutter ... And yes I do know who you are... Sending me an anonymous text saying you have taken flowers to my Dad's grave and could I tell my Mum... If you had been to my Dad's grave this morning, you would also know that they are buried together... Just to let you know I have reported your number to Vodaphone and they are now tracking it... I do know who it will come back as, but it would be nice if you get some grief for it... You didn't have to remind me on Fathers Day that my beloved Dad no longer walks the earth, I miss him every day not just one day a year... And if he was here... Well your backside would be black from the kicking he would give you... By the way the big hairy biker who looks like him? He's my brother... I would avoid him too...

Dearest lovely gorgeous kittens

Please can I have a shower in peace? I know you love us, but seriously, you need to learn boundaries. It's just not acceptable for you to sit & watch me have a shower.

Also, could you please stop ripping up the carpet! This is most frustrating what with us renting & that carpet technically not being ours.

Finally, you get fed at 6am. No amount of sitting on my chest, purring yours heads off in unison is gonna make me get up at 4am to feed you, I admire your persistence, but it's futile. You get biscuits left out all night. Eat them!

And whilst I'm on the subject of boundaries. My pillow is not a good place to sleep, what with my head being on it. There is no room for 2 kittens on it as well.

Dear local cats,
Yes we dug up the trees in the front garden, this is to facilitate a new drive. It is NOT a great big public toilet! My garden now stinks of poo and it's SO not funny, so go poop in your owners gardens!

Dearest OH,

Yes I know I am still extremely overweight and have only lost a stone so far...but saying "I haven't noticed any difference yet...are you sure the scales are working" does not make me feel good about myself. Also STOP saying how nice that chocolate tastes or I will beat you with some scales....

Love from me

p.s this did make me feel better!

:eek: He needs a kick up the bum!

hippychick85 said:
Dearest OH,

Yes I know I am still extremely overweight and have only lost a stone so far...but saying "I haven't noticed any difference yet...are you sure the scales are working" does not make me feel good about myself. Also STOP saying how nice that chocolate tastes or I will beat you with some scales....

Love from me

p.s this did make me feel better!

Tell him I said he's an ass.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Shirleen said:
Dear local cats,
Yes we dug up the trees in the front garden, this is to facilitate a new drive. It is NOT a great big public toilet! My garden now stinks of poo and it's SO not funny, so go poop in your owners gardens!

Try putting orange peel around the boundaries of your garden, also a good reason to eat extra fruit! :) x

Dear size six friend,
PLEASE stop moaning about how fat you are, stop pulling up your shirt and grasping imaginary handfuls of flesh, and in the next second smirking and whispering about how fat that woman is who has just walked past, it makes me ashamed to be friends with you!

----
Dear sister,
I've just come back from my first year at uni, and I really am looking for a job, every day, making calls, handing out my CV and going to interviews, so please stop saying I'm doing nothing but sit around all day, not making an effort to look, its actually really upsetting! :(

Phew I needed that!

Dear nutter ... And yes I do know who you are... Sending me an anonymous text saying you have taken flowers to my Dad's grave and could I tell my Mum... If you had been to my Dad's grave this morning, you would also know that they are buried together... Just to let you know I have reported your number to Vodaphone and they are now tracking it... I do know who it will come back as, but it would be nice if you get some grief for it... You didn't have to remind me on Fathers Day that my beloved Dad no longer walks the earth, I miss him every day not just one day a year... And if he was here... Well your backside would be black from the kicking he would give you... By the way the big hairy biker who looks like him? He's my brother... I would avoid him too...
Gosh, I hope they get in some s***. What a horrible, terrible, awful thing to do to someone. Bar steward.

laura2481 said:
Gosh, I hope they get in some s***. What a horrible, terrible, awful thing to do to someone. Bar steward.

Yep me too... Just waiting on Vodaphone to confirm it is who I suspect then I will see what I can (legally) do about it...x

*Sparkles* said:
Dear team senior
Was there really any need to make a job about me being superwoman when I was thanked for helping out today.

You know my confidence isn't the best and your joke wasn't funny at all.

Exactly why she did it, she obviously has issues herself and makes a comment to draw attention to you and away from her, rise above and ignore her... xx

*Sparkles* said:
Thanks I just laughed it off but didnt really see the need for it to be said.

There wasn't any need except for her to make herself look better at your expense, which she didn't to anyone with half a brain... xx

*Sparkles* said:
Dear team senior
Was there really any need to make a job about me being superwoman when I was thanked for helping out today.

You know my confidence isn't the best and your joke wasn't funny at all.

I bet she was jealous!

Back