Unthoughtful people!

kingleds said:
Finally, you get fed at 6am. No amount of sitting on my chest, purring yours heads off in unison is gonna make me get up at 4am to feed you, I admire your persistence, but it's futile. You get biscuits left out all night. Eat them!

And whilst I'm on the subject of boundaries. My pillow is not a good place to sleep, what with my head being on it. There is no room for 2 kittens on it as well.

This could have been ME writing this... Our kittens do exactly the same! We've started shutting them out of the bedroom at night but now Loujon just sits outside the door and miaows until we relent!! And when I say miaow... I mean "MMMIIIAAAAAOOOOW!!" and it gets louder and longer until we give in! Bijou is a lot quieter though thankfully! Pickles :)

To the arsehole wheel spinning and racing up and down our road in his car,
when you lose control and crash (when, not if, if you carry on like that) do it away from houses so its just yourself that pays for your utter stupidity, there's a nice lamppost at the end of the road. Prick.

When my rabbit has learnt to jump and can get on the windowsill but when I tell her off she looks at my with her huge brown eyes and makes me feel bad

Xxxxx

Last edited:
ScarlettStar86 said:
To the arsehole wheel spinning and racing up and down our road in his car,
when you lose control and crash (when, not if, if you carry on like that) do it away from houses so its just yourself that pays for your utter stupidity, there's a nice lamppost at the end of the road. Prick.

We had a death outside our house a few years ago, man doing fifty up the hill, killed our neighbour who had young kids, the sweets he'd promised them all over the road. Bloody idiots!

Shirleen said:
Dear local cats,
Yes we dug up the trees in the front garden, this is to facilitate a new drive. It is NOT a great big public toilet! My garden now stinks of poo and it's SO not funny, so go poop in your owners gardens!

My hubby got hold of some tiger poo as he works in a theme park that has a zoo attached. Never had another cat within 500ft of the garden again ;) I think you can get similar products online though?

Dear neighbour and friend..... I love you to bits but your taking the Michael a bit now!!! Your lovely 'new' baby is two years old now and I'd quite like it if you did your own school run again!!! I don't mind helping out but I've taken your kids to school everyday for two years now and it's actually quite stressfull having five kids in the MPV to drop at two schools on opposite sudes if town every morning!!!! Get your aaaaasssss out of bed a bit earlier and shift yourself!!!

Legomom said:
Dear neighbour and friend..... I love you to bits but your taking the Michael a bit now!!! Your lovely 'new' baby is two years old now and I'd quite like it if you did your own school run again!!! I don't mind helping out but I've taken your kids to school everyday for two years now and it's actually quite stressfull having five kids in the MPV to drop at two schools on opposite sudes if town every morning!!!! Get your aaaaasssss out of bed a bit earlier and shift yourself!!!

Absolutely! Mickey taking or what?

Dearest gorgeous OH,

Why did you have to decide that for you quitting smoking meant that you could go on a mass scavenger hunt around the flat and eat everything that you put your hands on?

No, I don't mind you eating lettuce, and no I don't mind you eating half a raw onion. I definitely couldn't care less if licking an oxo cube keeps you from running to the shop and buying some smokes.....

BUT YOU ATE MY CELEBRATORY MILKY WAY THAT I HAD STASHED IN THE FRIDGE FOR LAST NIGHT AND NOW THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

Your ever shrinking girlfriend,
Minks xxxx

Shirleen said:
We had a death outside our house a few years ago, man doing fifty up the hill, killed our neighbour who had young kids, the sweets he'd promised them all over the road. Bloody idiots!

That's horrible shirl makes me so angry that people can be so stupid! No thought for anyone else.:(

Legomom said:

Yeah taking liberties slightly there I think!

Thanks work colleague for volunteering me to do some printing. You know I don't normally mind, but for 1 thing, I am already busy with other stuff. And for a second, there are 4 documents that need printing 50 times. The documents are 6, 8, 20 and 51 pages long, you do the math. Now I the one seen to be hogging the printer and looking like a di*k. Thanks very much!

Dyjhiw it's hairdressers on Saturday but you could hack off your fringe with rusty scissors about now. I've developed an awful head / fringe flick out of the eyes manoeuvre.

hendopig said:
Dyjhiw it's hairdressers on Saturday but you could hack off your fringe with rusty scissors about now. I've developed an awful head / fringe flick out of the eyes manoeuvre.

If you could pop in most hairdressers will trim your fringe for a couple of quid (if you're a regular they sometimes do it for nowt) I once considered stapling my fringe!

Thank you reception child who decided to shout out "Miss you are fat" during circle time...

Ah well out of the mouths of babes...

hippychick85 said:
Thank you reception child who decided to shout out "Miss you are fat" during circle time...

Ah well out of the mouths of babes...

When it was world book day I asked the kids in my class (primary 1 which I believe is the same as reception ) what I could dress up as. It started out brilliantly...rapunzel, snow white, belle until one put their hand up and said s teletubby lol! Granted it wasn't long after that that I joined sw.

Dear Son,
I started work at 7am on Wednesday, my ear started bleeding this morning and I've been feeling rough all day, so when I finished work at 4 pm I went straight to the Drs, I came home, sorted out queries about the kitchen, had a cup of tea and then drove you to Rugby and waited in my car for 2 and a half hours and then drove you and your mate home, after which I made food for us to eat. So when I mention the washing up, "Why do I have to do it?" is NOT the response I expect!
I may just 'forget' to come home net time and you can bloody miss Rugby!

Dear bleep, you really annoyed me ringing for Mr to come rescue a problem in your house, a problem caused by you paying someone else who didn't know what he was doing caused. But oh you could have paid my Mr in the first place to do the job. But no you only ring when it's not working, expect him to jump in the car and sort it, and then don't expect to pay for his trouble! Low and behold you do it again tonight, you've asked the same guy to do a job for your Mum, a job you could have paid my Mr to do again, and then have the cheek to ring at 8 pm asking if he has any spare parts to solve a problem?!? Well guess what he did and I told him where I'd put them if he offered them to you. My Mr is such a lovely guy, too nice, and you need to learn to treat people how you expect others to treat you and not use people, especially one who's supposed to be a friend. I'm so cross with you and your cheek, but far to polite to point it out! I hear you sorted it by actually buying a part that my Mr had to tell you you needed, because guy 2? Doesn't have a clue what he's doing. And I'm even cross Mr was polite enough to tell him what he needed. Why don't I just lay my purse on the pavement ;) go away!!!!! Best of all this is.....I said to Mr last night that I bet we get a phone call tomorrow night after guy 2 is lost!! So predictable Darling ;)
I loathe users!!! You're a bunch of thoughtless bleepers. Goodness I feel so much better now! I may try it myself and ring you next time I need some painting done, see if you feel like nipping round and doing it at 8pm and for nothing? ;) and breathe ...

Back