Unthoughtful people!

My Mr has an utter user in his life too. He calls her silly nuts. I call her much, much worse than that. In fact I haven't even said it out loud to him because it's just too rude, even for someone like me who works in a warehouse full of potty-mouthed men all night. I've never even met this woman and I hate her with the fire of a thousand suns! ARRRRGGGG!!!

Dear snobby solicitor woman.

When I picked up a colleagues phone, there was no need to speak to me like I am stupid. I know you were looking for PB, and that I answered instead. But if you actually took the time to read her E-mails (as you say you received an E-mail from her on the 12th), then you would see that she only works Monday through to Wednesday, henceforth someone has to answer her phone Thursdays and Fridays. That unlucky someone being me.

You then went on to ask if I could help instead. I told you I could try, but PB's job is very specific and I would probably be no use. But no, you still whittered on, and then let out a big sigh when I said I was sorry, I didn't know anything about the issue. Sorry that I cannot possibly know everything there is to know in the whole entire universe about funding. Perhaps we are all not so perfect as yourself.

Yes, I will get PB to call you when she returns on Monday. That is a certainty. Because hopefully she will resolve the issue, and I will never have to deal with you again!

Thanks for ruining a perfectly fine Friday morning.

Princess_Stevie said:
Dear snobby solicitor woman.

When I picked up a colleagues phone, there was no need to speak to me like I am stupid. I know you were looking for PB, and that I answered instead. But if you actually took the time to read her E-mails (as you say you received an E-mail from her on the 12th), then you would see that she only works Monday through to Wednesday, henceforth someone has to answer her phone Thursdays and Fridays. That unlucky someone being me.

You then went on to ask if I could help instead. I told you I could try, but PB's job is very specific and I would probably be no use. But no, you still whittered on, and then let out a big sigh when I said I was sorry, I didn't know anything about the issue. Sorry that I cannot possibly know everything there is to know in the whole entire universe about funding. Perhaps we are all not so perfect as yourself.

Yes, I will get PB to call you when she returns on Monday. That is a certainty. Because hopefully she will resolve the issue, and I will never have to deal with you again!

Thanks for ruining a perfectly fine Friday morning.

POX on her.... Think about your lovely dress xxxxx

Dear company owners
I have worked bloody hard over the last few months, just as hard as my manager (she has also said this). Giving her a £4000 pay rise and giving me nothing because I mentioned 2 months ago that my OH had applied for a job in Northern Ireland is not fair, and has in fact dropped my morale through the floor. Saying "we don't want to waste the money on someone who could leave in 6 months" when I have not said anything about leaving is the most pathetic, bull**** excuse ever. You have taken the blood, sweat and tears (especially today!!!) I have put in and effectively given me a two fingered salute. The difference in workload between myself and my manager is NOT worth £9000 a year in salary!!!!!! If you think I'm writing your stupid award entry you can think again. You've had all the work above and beyond the call of duty that I'm prepared to give!!! AND I started before she did!!! Congratulations on ruining the relationships between me and yourselves, and between me and the manager. I hope my OH DOES find a job back home in northern Ireland and I can't wait to see your faces when I DO hand my notice in!!!!!

Dear body, why you decided to naturally wake me up at 7.30am on a weekend is beyond me. You best let me have a nap later otherwise when I go to the gym later I will let you know what tired really means

Dear self,

Get your bum out of bed and go do the things you need / want to do today.
It's fairly nice our so you can walk into town to go shopping, drop into mom and dads on the way up to Sainsburys (and leave the shopping there to collect later, your rucksack doesn't hold all that much ), and then you've got a flat to clean and a dishwasher to install. ( it's been sitting in the spare room for nearly a year since you finished the kitchen. ).

Yours, you.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Dear self,

Get your bum out of bed and go do the things you need / want to do today.
It's fairly nice our so you can walk into town to go shopping, drop into mom and dads on the way up to Sainsburys (and leave the shopping there to collect later, your rucksack doesn't hold all that much ), and then you've got a flat to clean and a dishwasher to install. ( it's been sitting in the spare room for nearly a year since you finished the kitchen. ).

Yours, you.

No, really....
GET UP NOW!!!!

I won't tell you again.

Yours, You.

Up, dressed and been out.
Walked into town and back.
6kg "empty" rucksack on the way there ( plate weights in the bottom ). 13 kg when I got home with the shopping.

Cost me a fortune!!
Put my contacts in to go out and one fell out half way into town.
Found it but took the other out and put my glasses on.
Popped into specsavers and bought a new case and some solution to put them in but they had dried out in my pocket and one ripped.
So I'm a few weeks early for my next set and the solution cost me £7.50 that I didn't need to spend. :(

Up, dressed and been out.
Walked into town and back.
6kg "empty" rucksack on the way there ( plate weights in the bottom ). 13 kg when I got home with the shopping.

Cost me a fortune!!
Put my contacts in to go out and one fell out half way into town.
Found it but took the other out and put my glasses on.
Popped into specsavers and bought a new case and some solution to put them in but they had dried out in my pocket and one ripped.
So I'm a few weeks early for my next set and the solution cost me £7.50 that I didn't need to spend. :(

Where did you buy them? Specsavers direct debit scheme gives you a free pair if yours get lost or damaged. I believe Boots do the same.
Also ask for a spare lens case (Tesco do the tiny ones), fill it with fluid and carry it with you, change the fluid every three days x

Not on the direct debit, didn't want to be tied to it if I don't wear any for a few months etc.
Got 3 pairs at a time so still got 2 more pairs... Well 1 when I open the new set next time I need them.
I get 3 months supply of solution and a new case with them.
I just didn't think to take the case out with me.

Dear company owners
I have worked bloody hard over the last few months, just as hard as my manager (she has also said this). Giving her a £4000 pay rise and giving me nothing because I mentioned 2 months ago that my OH had applied for a job in Northern Ireland is not fair, and has in fact dropped my morale through the floor. Saying "we don't want to waste the money on someone who could leave in 6 months" when I have not said anything about leaving is the most pathetic, bull**** excuse ever. You have taken the blood, sweat and tears (especially today!!!) I have put in and effectively given me a two fingered salute. The difference in workload between myself and my manager is NOT worth £9000 a year in salary!!!!!! If you think I'm writing your stupid award entry you can think again. You've had all the work above and beyond the call of duty that I'm prepared to give!!! AND I started before she did!!! Congratulations on ruining the relationships between me and yourselves, and between me and the manager. I hope my OH DOES find a job back home in northern Ireland and I can't wait to see your faces when I DO hand my notice in!!!!!

Aww, that's really unfair. :(

Dear best friend,

Yes, you look gorgeous at your size 8/10 state. Yes, I do appreciate your tactfulness. HOWEVER. Sometimes a bit of honesty wouldn't hurt, instead of the 'stop being so daft, you're not overweight' talk. I can handle it. I would also appreciate it if, when we go shopping together, you quit with the 'oh my God, look at my belly' talk while you're twizzling around looking fabulous in a size 8 skintight dress....

Love,

Your best friend who will not be doing this to her oveweight friends
xx

Dear smarmy know it all GP.

I appreciate you have a shiny certificate in medicine but you DO NOT have ten years hands on experience with ASD. Shut up. Get back in your office and write the damn prescription because I haven't slept properly in three weeks now and honestly?? SOMEONE is going to pay!!! You really really don't want that someone to be you.......

Sincerely
Sleep deprived and exceedingly short tempered me.

Chestergal said:
Dear best friend,

Yes, you look gorgeous at your size 8/10 state. Yes, I do appreciate your tactfulness. HOWEVER. Sometimes a bit of honesty wouldn't hurt, instead of the 'stop being so daft, you're not overweight' talk. I can handle it. I would also appreciate it if, when we go shopping together, you quit with the 'oh my God, look at my belly' talk while you're twizzling around looking fabulous in a size 8 skintight dress....

Love,

Your best friend who will not be doing this to her oveweight friends
xx

I have a friend like that too lol x

laura2481 said:
Aww, that's really unfair. :(

I know :( I find out tomorrow if I'm getting a payrise, the brown stuff hit the fan yesterday, haha! Fingers crossed being caught out makes them generous!

Back