Unthoughtful people!

Dear mahoosive forehead spot, I am 44 years old you have no right to be on my person, please feck right off, thank you!

Vitology said:
Dear mahoosive forehead spot, I am 44 years old you have no right to be on my person, please feck right off, thank you!

And I bet you are going out at the weekend too... Always happens...x

Dear nature...

Don't be such a cow!!
I gave blood last night and am 2lbs HEAVIER this morning!!!
WTF??
Losing a pint if blood should surely make me lighter!!

Bah. Never again will I think * week is just an excuse.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Dear nature...

Don't be such a cow!!
WTF??

Hahaha!!! So funny :D

Dead H&S guy at work!!!

Hell no it's not ok for the smokers to be allowed to do it just inside the roller shutter door because it's raining cows and horses ( WAY to heavy to be cats and dogs ).
If so much as one of them lights up inside I WILL photograph it and then call the police.
I'm only agency here and it will cost me my job most likely if I do but it's a law and I WILL defend my right to not be poisoned.

Grrr!!!!

ColJack said:
Dead H&S guy at work!!!

Hell no it's not ok for the smokers to be allowed to do it just inside the roller shutter door because it's raining cows and horses ( WAY to heavy to be cats and dogs ).
If so much as one of them lights up inside I WILL photograph it and then call the police.
I'm only agency here and it will cost me my job most likely if I do but it's a law and I WILL defend my right to not be poisoned.

Grrr!!!!

Yeah go for it hun!

ColJack said:
Dead H&S guy at work!!!

Grrr!!!!

I know your wonderful humour has me in stitches but 'dead' H&S guy what are you saying?!

I know your wonderful humour has me in stitches but 'dead' H&S guy what are you saying?!

Ohhh so that's why he's not doing his job properly, he's dead!! I'm with ya now...pmsl!

Dear nature...

Don't be such a cow!!
WTF??

Hey Col Jack, congratulations on a)making me laugh, b) being within a stone of target and c) being just one post away from 3000 :D

Dear OH,

Just for once could you please just do as I ask and delete your uncalled for post on facebook.

There was no need to wade in on facebook when 2 of my sisters were getting picked on by so called friends. The "adults" had sorted it so you swearing and having your 2p's worth was not needed and likely to kick it all off again. My blood was boiling at comments being made but I held my tongue publicly and spoke to my sisters privately and they then responded in a dignified way (i.e reported and blocked the people in question).

Your decidedly peed off fiancee x

Dear Self, although it is a weekend and you deserve to take it somewhat easy.. still being in bed with your pyjamas on and idly wasting away the hours on your laptop is not a productive way to spend your Saturday.
Yes you've done some good stuff like learn all about scran bran and browse around minimins for help and support etc, but theres only so many hours that's going to be acceptable behaviour for.
May I remind you that you are hoping to get your Club 10 award this coming Monday and unfortunately this activity is not going to support that goal.
Regards the inner thin girl

Jodie-D said:
Dear Self, although it is a weekend and you deserve to take it somewhat easy.. still being in bed with your pyjamas on and idly wasting away the hours on your laptop is not a productive way to spend your Saturday.
Yes you've done some good stuff like learn all about scran bran and browse around minimins for help and support etc, but theres only so many hours that's going to be acceptable behaviour for.
May I remind you that you are hoping to get your Club 10 award this coming Monday and unfortunately this activity is not going to support that goal.
Regards the inner thin girl

Haha this made me laugh. Did you kick
Your butt out of bed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear husband

I am clearly exhausted. I babysat my 5 month old niece as well as looked after our 2 and 1 year old on Friday and had to deal with my teen son and the fact he's been caught stealing. I had very little sleep and yes I woke you at 8.45 saturday morning when it was your lie in but I was struggling. You could have gone to bed when we went out and you had 3 hours to yourself but you chose to sit on your game, yes I said you could have my lie in today but I would have said anything cos I didn't want an argument. I have been up since 3am with our 1 year old and have just told you this yet you still think you deserve a lie in and I should get up with the kids. When did you become so selfish and horrible. I actually hate you right now these are your children too and you never ever get up in the night and tell me I'm lying when I say I've been up cos you don't hear them anymore. You selfish horrible pig.

Dear husband

I am clearly exhausted. I babysat my 5 month old niece as well as looked after our 2 and 1 year old on Friday and had to deal with my teen son and the fact he's been caught stealing. I had very little sleep and yes I woke you at 8.45 saturday morning when it was your lie in but I was struggling. You could have gone to bed when we went out and you had 3 hours to yourself but you chose to sit on your game, yes I said you could have my lie in today but I would have said anything cos I didn't want an argument. I have been up since 3am with our 1 year old and have just told you this yet you still think you deserve a lie in and I should get up with the kids. When did you become so selfish and horrible. I actually hate you right now these are your children too and you never ever get up in the night and tell me I'm lying when I say I've been up cos you don't hear them anymore. You selfish horrible pig.

Right every time those kids wake up you wake him! You put the light on, dig him in the back and crash around the bedroom, then you bring the child to the bedroom. If he doesn't like it well that's just tough because neither do you!
Oh and chilli powder in his underpants wouldn't go amiss!

Shirleen said:
Right every time those kids wake up you wake him! You put the light on, dig him in the back and crash around the bedroom, then you bring the child to the bedroom. If he doesn't like it well that's just tough because neither do you!
Oh and chilli powder in his underpants wouldn't go amiss!

Loving the Chilli powder tip Shirleen...xx

Dear self,
Stop freaking out about finding lumps and bumps you didn't know you had...
You've lost a lot of padding so you're bound to find bits sticking out where all you could feel before was fat.

Anyone else find this?

ColJack said:
Dear self,
Stop freaking out about finding lumps and bumps you didn't know you had...
You've lost a lot of padding so you're bound to find bits sticking out where all you could feel before was fat.

Anyone else find this?

The first time I gained lots of weight then lost it I was worried about my ribs they seemed weird and uneven when I lost it and my breast bone is bigger on one side and I'd forgotten about it freaked me out for ages lol

Back