Unthoughtful people!

gazter said:
I would like to thank everyone for allowing an internet based thread to last 222 pages, and no one to invoke Hitl*r, the Naz*s and or Fasci*m.

It's like a twitter war without the 140 character limit.

But you just have ?

Emsie, I'm sure you know that most of the regulars on here know you've had a rough time recently and just hope you get things sorted out. So hope you can just ignore comments which have no relevance to what was posted. Take care x

*Emsie* said:
Dear Teacher
I know my son can be extremely difficult and you had a difficult time with him when he was in your class 2 years ago. I do not feel he was entirely responsible for that however particularly as he is a child.

After parents evening tonight with my sons present teacher alarm bells have started ringing where some accusations about my sons behaviour were concerned. The accusations used very familiar words that you used in the past to describe my sons behaviour and strangely enough the alledged behaviour involves children in your now year group.
My son is not aware of what behaviour has caused the behaviour.
I will be investigating it further and if it comes back to you I will not let things lie this time as I stupidly did in the past.
Very annoyed mother!

Only just seen this but big hug, and hope you get it sorted soon xxxx

Dear colleague,

You are lovely, but please don't buy me cupcakes. Thank you for your kindness but I can't resist cake and it's about 5 syns!!

Your tummy rumbling, drooling workmate

sparty said:
Dear colleague,

You are lovely, but please don't buy me cupcakes. Thank you for your kindness but I can't resist cake and it's about 5 syns!!

Your tummy rumbling, drooling workmate

I had two of my friends buy me cake as a birthday present! Which was lovely of them but impossible to resist ;)

Dear Cravings,

You are extremely annoying - why is it that when I decide to make myself better more in control and happier, you decide to rear your fugly head - I do not need to eat them chocloates that are downstairs in the warehouse, they will not be going anywhere and they will not be going off anytime soon. I don't want bread with loads of pate on... I have had my weetabix this morning and my body and self confidence would appreciate it if you do one and don't come back.
You think you know what is best for me don't you? - well sorry to tell you Cravings - you are soooo wrong!

Yours Never

Kay

Dear Seller,

We have proven that we are reliable by giving you our financial information and appointing a solicitor so I don't know why you are insisting on keeping your house on the market until we've had a survey done?!

Please don't let someone come along with a better offer!!!

Dear Mr Gallbladder,

If you carry on this way we are going to have to separate. Keeping me in pain for thirteen hours is just unacceptable. I realise my reduction in fat consumption has reduced your responsibilities significantly, but tough, get over it.

After a consultation with my GP i suspect your services are going to no longer be needed and a redundancy notice will be on its way.

gazter said:
Dear Mr Gallbladder,

If you carry on this way we are going to have to separate. Keeping me in pain for thirteen hours is just unacceptable. I realise my reduction in fat consumption has reduced your responsibilities significantly, but tough, get over it.

After a consultation with my GP i suspect your services are going to no longer be needed and a redundancy notice will be on its way.

Sorry you're having trouble with your gallbladder. I know how painful it is and sympathise with you. Had mine out 10 months ago and no troubles since.

Dear Cravings,

You are extremely annoying - why is it that when I decide to make myself better more in control and happier, you decide to rear your fugly head - I do not need to eat them chocloates that are downstairs in the warehouse, they will not be going anywhere and they will not be going off anytime soon. I don't want bread with loads of pate on... I have had my weetabix this morning and my body and self confidence would appreciate it if you do one and don't come back.
You think you know what is best for me don't you? - well sorry to tell you Cravings - you are soooo wrong!

Yours Never

Kay

Did you know that you can make syn free pate? (Not that it helps with the bread or choccies part.....)

It was 4 months in the end. Not sure if it would have been quicker if I'd chosen the other hospital?!

That is insane! I'm reading stories about massive waits for gallbladder removals everywhere now! I was admitted immediately for mine on the day I went to see the Doctor. Granted I didn't have the surgery for a month (was in hospital for that time as it'd given me pancreatitis) but I was taken in straight away!

Back