Unthoughtful people!

Shirleen said:
Dear Dort,

I know you're excited, but my heart is breaking. I can't imagine living so far from you and my future grandchildren.
I want to plead with you not to go, but I can't but it really hurts.
So forgive me if I'm not as happy as you'd like, I'll do my best to pretend
Love forever
Mum
Xxx

Aw hugs shirl xx

If you don't mind my asking, what's the distance to be if she makes the move? Permanent or temporary? I only ask as I live a long way away from my mum and dad xx

Mrs.S. said:
Aw hugs shirl xx

If you don't mind my asking, what's the distance to be if she makes the move? Permanent or temporary? I only ask as I live a long way away from my mum and dad xx

Australia!!!!

Shirleen said:
Australia!!!!

Aw Shirleen that's far. Is it definite? I would feel the same as you and how do you put a brave face on it when all I'd want to do is tell them not to go though you know they need to lead their own lives. Is it a try out, do they have visas and jobs that mean they can work there? I really feel for you hun. Hugs x

Dear Chesty Cough,

My throat now feels like I'm swallowing razor blades, cheers for that. Kindly Eff Off!

Dear Pancrease, I know the gallbladder has seriously pissed you off, but don't blame me. The sooner you calm yourself down, the sooner we can gang up and get rid of him.

Shirleen said:
Dear Dort,

I know you're excited, but my heart is breaking. I can't imagine living so far from you and my future grandchildren.
I want to plead with you not to go, but I can't but it really hurts.
So forgive me if I'm not as happy as you'd like, I'll do my best to pretend
Love forever
Mum
Xxx

Well done for trying to pretend. It must be hard but if it's something she really wants then she'll need all the support she can get and I know you wouldn't want to hold her back. I wanted to move to Australia and my Mum cried & shouted at me not to go. I would still love to emigrate but I know I never will because the guilt would kill me.

Then again, my unreasonable mother recently called me selfish, stupid and childish because I've booked to go to Scotland for Christmas (the first christmas I won't see her)...

Last edited:
Shirleen said:
Australia!!!!

I empathise, my twin has lived in Canada for 4 years :(

I miss her every second of the day but we "talk" (message on touch app) everyday and skype. She also sends us pictures and videos most days... Mainly of her puppy lol

The first few weeks are the roughest but when you get into a routine of talking/messaging/emailing/skype etc it's much much easier cos you still feel part of their lives.

Big hugs :) x

Dear doctors surgeries.

I din't need you to tell me what vaccinations I need for my holiday! I know that I need some really basic ones - the link on your site tells me that. I know I last had these vaccinations 11 years ago. So why, pray tell in this digital age do I need to fill in some form then wait for you to get back to me? This is a colossal waste of everyone's time!

Paula1978 said:
Chicken Liver and Bacon Pate
Ingredients

8oz/227g Chicken Livers
4oz/113g Bacon (fat removed)
1 Large shallot
1 Garlic Clove -
Half a tspn mixed Herbs - (I used garlic mixed herbs because I hate messing around with garlic!!)
Very low fat Fromage Frais (I used 2 dessert spoonfuls)
Fry Light
Salt and Pepper

Preparation

Peel and chop the onion, peel and crush the garlic, chop the bacon.

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook the chopped onion, mixed herbs and crushed garlic until tender. Add the chicken livers and fry for 7 minutes, add the bacon and cook for a further 3 minutes, season to the preferred taste.

Place the mixture from the frying pan into a blender, add a spoonful of Fromage Frais and blend until the mixture is smooth. If too course, keep adding the Fromage Frais a bit at a time until you reach the preferred consistency.

Sin value per serving:

Red Day (original) - FREE
EE - FREE

image-3717995100.jpg

Here is my attempt ;)

Dear all,

Yes, I do look pale and washed out. Thanks for reminding me. Spend some time in hospital hooked up to a catheter, a drip and plenty of morphine, and we'll see how you look.

gazter said:
Dear all,

Yes, I do look pale and washed out. Thanks for reminding me. Spend some time in hospital hooked up to a catheter, a drip and plenty of morphine, and we'll see how you look.

Are you okay Gazter? That doesn't sound very nice :(

Hope you get better soon!

Dear all,

Hope you're getting better

Dear horrible person who I look after,

Just to clarify, yes I have lost nearly 4 stone, and no my weight has no reflection on my ability to do my job, and secondly-you nasty spiteful witch-my horse was put to sleep because he was old, he didn't die because I rode him when I was 4 stone heavier! You are horrible and have no regard for anything you say to anyone-I will be reporting what you said, and the second carer will back me up
I can't believe that even when we both told you that it was very rude, that you laughed and said it was probably true
From a very very angry and p**sed off carer

Welshtigger said:
Dear horrible person who I look after,

Just to clarify, yes I have lost nearly 4 stone, and no my weight has no reflection on my ability to do my job, and secondly-you nasty spiteful witch-my horse was put to sleep because he was old, he didn't die because I rode him when I was 4 stone heavier! You are horrible and have no regard for anything you say to anyone-I will be reporting what you said, and the second carer will back me up
I can't believe that even when we both told you that it was very rude, that you laughed and said it was probably true :(

She does sound awful, some people just have no sense of what's offensive! Hope the complaint is taken seriously x

Back