Unthoughtful people!

ScarlettStar86 said:
She does sound awful, some people just have no sense of what's offensive! Hope the complaint is taken seriously x

Thanks-am in tears still. She told me the other day that I'd put on so much weight in the last 2 years since I left the company(I used to be her regular carer) and when I told her I'd lost just under 4 stone, she turned to the second carer an just 'just think how she must have looked before if she's lost 4 stone now'

Thanks-am in tears still. She told me the other day that I'd put on so much weight in the last 2 years since I left the company(I used to be her regular carer) and when I told her I'd lost just under 4 stone, she turned to the second carer an just 'just think how she must have looked before if she's lost 4 stone now'

what a b***h, :mad: i hope you don't have to go back to her

* but well done on losing nearly 4 stone :) *

What an awful woman. I know it must be hard especially when talking about your horse as well but try not to let her get to you. She isn't worth it. Hope your okay now xxx

Nasty *****. I wonder why she hasn't got family rallying round to help her out??!! Hmmm.
What's the ruling on having to carry on with her is she constantly makes those kind of comments?? I know as a teacher in a special needs school it's just a case of liking or lumping it, but then we're supposed to be helping our kids develop socially so we can at least challenge them.

Well done on (A) Losing almost 4 stone, and (B) Being very professional when it would have been so gratifying and easy not to do so.

So sorry to hear about your horse as well. Take care. Just remember that she is already being punished as she has to live with her hideous, poisonous self every minute.

xxxx

Lucky7 said:
Nasty *****. I wonder why she hasn't got family rallying round to help her out??!! Hmmm.
What's the ruling on having to carry on with her is she constantly makes those kind of comments?? I know as a teacher in a special needs school it's just a case of liking or lumping it, but then we're supposed to be helping our kids develop socially so we can at least challenge them.

Well done on (A) Losing almost 4 stone, and (B) Being very professional when it would have been so gratifying and easy not to do so.

So sorry to hear about your horse as well. Take care. Just remember that she is already being punished as she has to live with her hideous, poisonous self every minute.

xxxx

Thanks hun, I reported it to the office this afternoon, and whilst they know what a dangerously poisonous witch she can be, the manager is going to have a word with her as she's not impressed! xx

Dear family, please stop arranging parties and meals out. Ever since I started slimming world it's been almost ridiculous the amount of times we've had get togethers and lots of tasty food I can't have waved under my nose. Pfft....

Dear footie coach
I don't know very much about footie but I know I enjoy coming to see my kids play. Unfortunately I haven't enjoyed it as much of late as there is so much pressure and negativity around.
I don't think keep going on at the kids that they need to work as a team is helping it needs to be fostered and encouraged/developed. The kids are individuals and there have been a few changes to the team lately.
Todays match was mixed but the match reports and comments (on bloody facebook!) are focussing on the negative. The second half the lads showed the fight you have been asking for why not focus on that more?
I also wish the keyboard warriors would stop posting comments about the team on fb but I suppose thats going to happen with a team page but I'd rather other frustrated parents didn't post comments that could be about my son.
Football players that are paid a fortune don't win every game the kids are doing it as a hobby!

Dear daughter
I am really upset by the things you said last night I don't think I deserved to be attacked like that just because I hadn't washed your simming costume as requested!
You are being such a selfish **** at times lately and you need to start growing up you are nearly 21.
Its going to take a while for me to forgive what you said and how/why you said it so don't think you can just lay low for a day or so and then just skip in without an apology or anything and carry on as though nothing has been said/happened.
Your fed up mother.

*Emsie* said:
Dear daughter
I am really upset by the things you said last night I don't think I deserved to be attacked like that just because I hadn't washed your simming costume as requested!
You are being such a selfish **** at times lately and you need to start growing up you are nearly 21.
Its going to take a while for me to forgive what you said and how/why you said it so don't think you can just lay low for a day or so and then just skip in without an apology or anything and carry on as though nothing has been said/happened.
Your fed up mother.

They can be so vicious! Hope you are ok Emsie. I realise now how horrid I was to my poor mum now I have kids and I wasn't even very bad. They just seem to have such mouths on them these days. Hugs :)

Dear daughter
Your fed up mother.

I don't wish to sound harsh Emsie. but she really should move out. SHe has been taking the mick for a while now. She is old enough to look after herself and you should never be getting stick for not doing this kind of stuff for her.

*Emsie* said:
She can't afford to though thats the problem :sigh:

This is gonna sound really really harsh - but that is NOT your problem anymore. She can vote, get married, pay taxes without consulting you. She is no longer your responsibility. My younger brother is 24 & still at home, taking the mick as barely paying his way because he can get away with it. If he was forced to move out he'd have to get a proper job & stop spending his money on ps3 games - but he isn't forced to, so he doesn't!

I think it's fairly clear I should never have kids btw :)

gettingfit said:
Not all kids are like that.:)

I sincerely hope not seeing as my sister has 4 daughters :) but I still shouldn't have em. They'd be drop kicked outing the door the moment they started acting like my brother does!

*Emsie* said:
Dear daughter
Your fed up mother.

You're still doing her washing????
Bloody hell Emsie, she ought to do her own washing and ironing and have set chores in the house, as well as cooking for the family at least once a week!

Don't put up with it!

From when we were 13/14 we had to cook a family meal (usally spag bol!) one night a week, wash all of our own laundry apart from school uniform, and buy any items we needed that weren't school related out of our £30 a month pocket money (so school uniform and trips were paid for, but books, trainers, jeans etc we had to budget for).

And as soon as we finished full time education we had to pay rent (whether in work or not haha).

My parents were pretty strict on it all, but we didn't really know any different and tbh a lot of our friends had similar rules. Both of my parents worked full time so it was just practical.

Same as that. Though to be fair I was bought up by my dad on his own and am the eldest child, so I think I probably had more responsibility than most. Never did me any harm though & also meant when I went to uni I could earn extra cash cooking & ironing for some of the more sheltered types.

When i lived at home (until i was 25ish) if wanted something washed then i did it myself along with some of my parents stuff if i didn't have a full load. I also paid rent which i believe was a percentage (maybe 25%?) of my earnings (my memory is shocking!!)

Had a little bump in the car a few weeks ago, which was my fault and I've admitted that, but just got details through from the insurance company and the woman is claiming for whiplash and apparently its unknown whether her car completely needs replacing or not. WTH her car is fine it was a little scratch and it was my car that was stopped by the bump so if anyone had whiplash it would be me, I was going stupidly slow as I was just setting off so can't have caused that much damage either. What really chuffs me off is she's been round here a couple of times after the incident and hasn't said anything about injury and even said that my car looked far worse then hers! Looking at her claim its quite clear that she's making half of it up, but I don't know where this then goes with the insurance company.... I just can't stand liars to be honest, it p***** me off

Back