Unthoughtful people!

donna88 said:
Had a little bump in the car a few weeks ago, which was my fault and I've admitted that, but just got details through from the insurance company and the woman is claiming for whiplash and apparently its unknown whether her car completely needs replacing or not. WTH her car is fine it was a little scratch and it was my car that was stopped by the bump so if anyone had whiplash it would be me, I was going stupidly slow as I was just setting off so can't have caused that much damage either. What really chuffs me off is she's been round here a couple of times after the incident and hasn't said anything about injury and even said that my car looked far worse then hers! Looking at her claim its quite clear that she's making half of it up, but I don't know where this then goes with the insurance company.... I just can't stand liars to be honest, it p***** me off

Your insurance company can use google earth to get pics of what happened - mine did when a neighbour drove into me and blamed me!!

Agree on all the daughter stuff too - I always had to pull my weight and it has set me up for life. I understand what you mean about washing and cooking being easier to put all in together - but she can take a turn to put a load in and cook one night. She can also do her own ironing and clean her room.

She can also learn some Bleedin manners and respect! But you need to start putting ur foot down when she talks to you like that!

*Emsie* said:
Dear daughter
I am really upset by the things you said last night I don't think I deserved to be attacked like that just because I hadn't washed your simming costume as requested!
You are being such a selfish **** at times lately and you need to start growing up you are nearly 21.
Its going to take a while for me to forgive what you said and how/why you said it so don't think you can just lay low for a day or so and then just skip in without an apology or anything and carry on as though nothing has been said/happened.
Your fed up mother.

Stop washing her clothes and make her do it herself. She'll soon learn.

Had a little bump in the car a few weeks ago, which was my fault and I've admitted that, but just got details through from the insurance company and the woman is claiming for whiplash and apparently its unknown whether her car completely needs replacing or not. WTH her car is fine it was a little scratch and it was my car that was stopped by the bump so if anyone had whiplash it would be me, I was going stupidly slow as I was just setting off so can't have caused that much damage either. What really chuffs me off is she's been round here a couple of times after the incident and hasn't said anything about injury and even said that my car looked far worse then hers! Looking at her claim its quite clear that she's making half of it up, but I don't know where this then goes with the insurance company.... I just can't stand liars to be honest, it p***** me off

You can only let your insurance people know your thoughts, unfortunately it's up to them if they want to fight it or not

Dear husband

I get that you feel a bit aggrieved at the world at the moment but it's Sunday morning. Please can you talk about something a bit less heavy? A full blown conversation about whether our skewed democracy is better than dictatorships was not part of my Sunday morning chill out plans!

Mine got up at 730 to try and remove the bumper of his car (again) to fit extra LED lights. Now he keeps coming I sulking saying the Internet walk thoughs are all lies and he can't do it. Hes got the wheels off and everything but still can't.

Yawn!

hendopig said:
Mine got up at 730 to try and remove the bumper of his car (again) to fit extra LED lights. Now he keeps coming I sulking saying the Internet walk thoughs are all lies and he can't do it. Hes got the wheels off and everything but still can't.

Yawn!

My hubby does that then I go and fix it in minutes!

Shirleen said:

Haha that happens to us. He was putting together a glass tv unit and refused to read the instructions. Came unstuck and was cursing and swearing for an hour trying to do it. I went up, looked at the instructions and had it erected in 10 mins. He was fuming and couldn't even acknowledge it! Ps I'm brilliant at parking too!

jezzi999 said:
Mine only wanted to talk about wrestling. At 7am while I was still asleep, but he was talking at me anyway. Maybe we can send them off to rant at each other?

I don't even disagree with him - partly I'm astonished it took him this long to figure it out but seriously 8am on a Sunday is no time to be a having to explain the party whip system to someone! Let alone have him them go on a rant about how pointless it is!

That'll teach me to marry a bloke with opinions & a brain I guess!

I don't even disagree with him - partly I'm astonished it took him this long to figure it out but seriously 8am on a Sunday is no time to be a having to explain the party whip system to someone! Let alone have him them go on a rant about how pointless it is!

That'll teach me to marry a bloke with opinions & a brain I guess!

there are very good reasons for a party whip....

Shirleen said:

Noooo way, i stay well out the way as I'm the root of every problem in his life when he can't do stuff lol!

Well it's 2pm and the bumper seems to be off? Looks like some progress:

image-3441835189.jpg

image-429236998.jpg

Let's hope it doesn't get dark soon!

At least i can revel in the knowledge that while he's been out there, I've put all his summer clothes in those sucker storage bags and in the loft mwhahaha!

Last edited:
"you're just lucky you have an actual healthy relationship to food and ate just because you felt like it so when you decided to stop it was easy"

f*#* you.

"you're just lucky you have an actual healthy relationship to food and ate just because you felt like it so when you decided to stop it was easy"

f*#* you.

ICA woman's group today - after earlier questioning of how I've lost so much weight recently it comes to tea and of course cake. You don't need to loose anymore weight (said by skinny woman). Have a mince pie. "No Thanks" - go on it's nearly Christmas (Really?!?) . "No Thanks". Or a bit of coffee cake - you can't say no to some of Anne's homemade coffee cake.

Well I can , even when I was 17 stone I didn't like bloody coffee cake.
Ladies, she wont try any of the delicious baking ..... "No Thanks". :banghead:

Back