Unthoughtful people!

"you're just lucky you have an actual healthy relationship to food and ate just because you felt like it so when you decided to stop it was easy"

f*#* you.

? What complete moron made that kind of wildly inappropriate comment?

Like anyone who is overweight has a healthy relationship with food FFS!

You can only let your insurance people know your thoughts, unfortunately it's up to them if they want to fight it or not

It just annoys me, her car has been fixed now but apparently she's not sure if it will be written off or not, it doesn't even make sense!

Bingo. Unfortunately it's my OH

Thats a really crappy thing to say as kingleds says as if anyone opverweight has a healthy relationship with food!
It might be out of order for me to comment on this but am just wondering if she was defending herself because she was being told she needed to lose weight as attack can often be the first form of defence?

OH's can be funny at times, mines favourite is when he goes on about how great slimming world is and how isn't it great how we both need it because we can support each other... yeah it would be great if that were the case, but he eats loads of rubbish, sits there having big baps and crisps for lunch and then sits on an evening eating chocolate and whatever he fancies while I have to resist it all.... yet in his head, this is us supporting each other!

donna88 said:
OH's can be funny at times, mines favourite is when he goes on about how great slimming world is and how isn't it great how we both need it because we can support each other... yeah it would be great if that were the case, but he eats loads of rubbish, sits there having big baps and crisps for lunch and then sits on an evening eating chocolate and whatever he fancies while I have to resist it all.... yet in his head, this is us supporting each other!

My OH is like that. He can sit there and eat a full pack of shortbread followed by a mars bar. He isn't following slimmin world though as luckily (jammy git) he is tall and lanky. Its freaking frustrating at times. However, I know even though its difficult at times, im doing the right thing. His weight will catch up with him one day if he carries on but I am determined to never be obese again and hopefully be a healthy weight soon.

My OH is like that. He can sit there and eat a full pack of shortbread followed by a mars bar. He isn't following slimmin world though as luckily (jammy git) he is tall and lanky. Its freaking frustrating at times. However, I know even though its difficult at times, im doing the right thing. His weight will catch up with him one day if he carries on but I am determined to never be obese again and hopefully be a healthy weight soon.

Mine does put weight on, but at the moment he seems to be able to manage it with the slimming world meals he has with me, I'm quite mean and remind him at times that he'll just put weight on again, but he moans when he has a double chin. Personally I think he could still loose a bit, but he seems happy where he is so I respect that as he didn't want me to loose my extra half stone when I did (although has since said that he thinks I look better now I have)

Dear Mom,

I know that you're proud of what I've done losing all that weight, and I appreciate the support that you and dad have given me while I was doing it, but I wish you wouldn't keep introducing me to people you know and then telling them all about it..
they don't need to know that I was really fat not long ago..
it's especially not ok to do it while we're at a funeral for our next door neighbour... so not appropriate...

my mum does that to me too coljack .. and she has my photos on her phone so she's always getting them out to show people.. people i don't know or have never met.. i've told her to pack it in, but she won't. now i just walk off. i understand she'proud as my mum is, but there is a time and a place for it.

Dear agency worker - when I say I'm not going your way home after work I mean it. I did not appreciate being backed into a corner after 12 hr nightshift ESP when I just want to get home

Hence why I just left this morning - I was tired and sore and just needed my bed!

I used to work with someone like this! The one day we had taken a client to the shops and she bought herself loads of stuff an then basically told me that I needed to give her a lift home as she couldn't carry it all! I did .....but didn't fall for it again!
I think sometimes people who don't drive don't appreciate that it does take time etc to do so

my mum does that to me too coljack .. and she has my photos on her phone so she's always getting them out to show people.. people i don't know or have never met.. i've told her to pack it in, but she won't. now i just walk off. i understand she'proud as my mum is, but there is a time and a place for it.

lol, i also get it. Mums get a free pass when being proud about their sons...

Dear J,
I am not being ridiculous in my effort to have a 30 day non processed food diet. I am not in danger of developing an eating disorder (!?!) and no I wont miss a night out at the Chinese for Christmas. Thanks for your concern but what I wanted was a little support. But it's ok I can do this on my own if need be.

largerthanmost said:
Dear J,
I am not being ridiculous in my effort to have a 30 day non processed food diet. I am not in danger of developing an eating disorder (!?!) and no I wont miss a night out at the Chinese for Christmas. Thanks for your concern but what I wanted was a little support. But it's ok I can do this on my own if need be.

You have our support if not his babe...xx

Dear agency...
Thanks for screwing me over on my tax return...
Just realised they didn't deduct my PAYE tax from jan to April last year and now I owe £250 in tax by 31st Jan. :(

Back