Unusual goals?

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I have an unusual goal I thought I'd share in the hope others will post their unusual goals! I work out on my cross trainer in my undies (sorry, tmi!) and my muffin top inevitably flabs out over the top of my pants (more tmi, sorry!) So my goal is for my tummy to be slimmer and trimmer so my knickers stay over it!

Lol oh I dream of those day when my muffin tops are gone. Bit concerned that mine will never really go after having 2 big babies my skin can only take so much lol. My real aim is to get into a little dress my sis gave me. It is sooo gorgeous and a size 10 seems so far away when I am a 16/18 only 16 cause I won't buy and bigger lol. X

No bingo wings is mine!!!

My thighs are so thunderous, you might as well call them Thor and Freyja. Anyway, I really want to get rid of my thigh bulges, which are ridiculous - they appear slimmer until about halfway up and then there's just this massive bulge of cellulite on both the inner and outer thigh. I want my silhouette to run smoothly down my hips and onto my thighs without any obvious blubber!

Also, does anyone find they have quite fatty armpits? I'd like to have armpits that seem to shrink right in when you lift your arms up (if you see what I mean!)

Well, I have a fat back! Who has ever heard of anyone with a fat back?! :D

Haha! I've (maybe embarrassingly?) wished I had a fattier back (although not more overweight, obviously!). It's a bit fatty, but comparably quite slim to my breasts and my stomach and so I just look really odd! Plus I'm sure having a lot more weight on my front has massively affected my gait :O

It's weird how we can analyse ourselves, isn't it?

Great idea to share this! I'm looking forward to my inner thighs no longer rubbing together! That's my major goal here! I remember when they never did and that was a LONG time ago!!
Btw buttons, LOVE your name!!! :)

Great idea to share this! I'm looking forward to my inner thighs no longer rubbing together! That's my major goal here! I remember when they never did and that was a LONG time ago!!
Btw buttons, LOVE your name!!! :)

Yes! Me too. I've always had friction inducing thighs!! I wear cut-off tights under summer skirts even - how sad is that?!

Thank you joyous one, yours is pretty cool too, very happy!

Thanks buttons!!!

Totally know what you mean. I wear bike shorts under skirts and dresses. Oh I'm looking forward to just wearing them as running shorts!!! :)

Handstand push-ups! WOW!

I thought I was the only nutcase who cut the legs off my tights to wear in the summer lol

I thought I was the only nutcase who cut the legs off my tights to wear in the summer lol

Took me til I was 30-odd to think of it! Just bought some special body shapers today that look like cut-off tights. Marks and Spencer's. Only 8 pounds. :)

Phew! Glad I'm not the only one who did the tights thing!

Loved it when maxi dresses came into fashion so there was no way no one was to see the cut up tights! Ha!

Or I'd wear leggings! Trouble is, the bigger you are, the more hot and sweaty you get. But also I was the one wearing leggings/cut off tights underneath with a cardi on to hide my arms! Sweating like a pig unable to strip down any further!

I want that gap between my legs!

I don't just wear them for the chafing - I find that if its opaque tights its like wearing spanx without the muffin top that support pants create (also easier to go the bathroom lol)

Back