Unusual goals?

My goal is to surprise my family as I don't see them very often as I live far away so looking forward to shocked and surprised faces :) also I work where I have to wear uniform so I ordered 3 different size jackets and managed today to fit into the middle size and hoping by next order I can do the same :)

I want to be able to buy nice sexy underwear and not feel like I have fat man fold over. And the bar to be a normal size (no G cups)

I want to be able to get my wedding ring off easily again (occasionally get eczema round it.) Nearly severed my finger last time I tried!

Ouch!!

I want to go to the beach and wear a bikini and feel comfy with my body :)

I'm looking forward to my work trousers not feeling like they are trying to sever me in two, I have refused to buy bigger ones for a while now.Also my wedding ring finger looks like a sausage, id say I'll need about 2.5 stone off before I'll be able to take my ring off.

I want my boobs to be bigger than my tummy, despite being quite large my boobs are tiny in comparison lol just would like it a bit more evened out :)

I have achieved an unusual, embarrassing goal that I've not felt like sharing before, but what the hell...! My cheeks (and not the ones on my face!) are no longer chaffed and sore when the weather is hot! Don't need 'special' soothing cream any more. There, I've said it out loud! Lol

I want to be able to go horse riding for my daughters birthday but there is a weight restriction I couldn't go last year and I was devastated. So fingers crossed

I want to be light enough and confident enough to go kayaking. My husband is a massive sea/water fan and has been desperately trying to get me kayaking for nearly 6 years.

My ultimate goal, is down below, quite literally ;)
My signature explains all :p

Took me til I was 30-odd to think of it! Just bought some special body shapers today that look like cut-off tights. Marks and Spencer's. Only 8 pounds. :)

Oh my god I do this!!! I wear the m&s shaper tights as they hold everything in place, but I feel so wobbly without them so even wear them cut off in summer.

That's my embarrassing secret out that I've never told anyone!!!

So I guess that's also my weird goal- I not have to wear tights!!!

Newbie here got my motivation going because I needed to shift my baby weight to fit into my gladiator armour ready for next weekend. Thankfully I've made it thanks to Exante! Next Goal will be to look fit in it by the end of August for our display in Caerleon Museum. It's quite remarkable what you can do when your desperate to achieve something important.

Another goal, and one I could actually see happening now! I want to be able to wear a Superdry or Hollister top. Their L is only a 14 so I've never been able to squeeze myself into their clothes before - its my post holiday goal ;-)

To look good in a wetsuit, going diving in a couple of weeks in Cape Verde. Funny story, we all did a scuba refresher course at the pool, and I accidently put my 11 year olds extra small BCD on (BCD are sleeveless jackets that give you buoyancy and what everythings attached to), thinking it was a medium and it fitted. It was tight and I was really embarrassed that a medium was too small. Once the mistake was realised, I changed to a medium and it was enormous, falling off me. Hooray, so now in a size small.

I'm a restarter, because I want to go to the doctor for something and have to be back at the weight I was last time I went. I'm probably eligible for a breast reduction on the NHS, but they won't do it if you're very overweight or just recently lost weight.

I've moved so need to change doctors (plus my current one is awful) and they weigh you as part of a health assessment when you join. I've got about 2 and a half stone to go before then. I'm choosing not to weigh myself because I can't control the numbers and don't want to be put off, the only thing I can control is sticking to the diet, so my goals (and rewards) are staying on it for 16 weeks.

Back