Unusual goals?

Good luck Funnyfarm, sounds like as good a goal as any. Motivation is always the key, my next goal is a photoshoot on 31 Aug. want another stone gone by then, then just one more and I'll be close to my healthy BMI so just a few more pounds and by my birthday in November I expect to be maintaining ;-)

Ooh exciting! Good luck :)

I've reached my unusual goal!! My thighs still touch when I'm walking (not for much longer!!!) but I have been out several times in skirts/dresses without bike shorts!!!!! Woohoooooooo!!

That's great Joy! Sadly I haven't ever been able to do that, these ole thunder thighs have always been a size bigger than the rest of me! But I look forward to not having fat knees some day soon!!!

Im looking forward to loosing my overhang of belly... of wearing jeans that dont look like they have a watermelon stuffed down them and that sit flat on my stomach...

My goal is to be able to wear a dress I've brought for my boyfriends sisters wedding and not have to wear spanx to keep my belly in!! Can't bare those pants, I always feel so restricted and hot!!!

This is a great thread :) I think my weird goal is for my belly to be slimmer so that it doesn't do the weird foldy thing that it does. It seems that years of wearing trousers and skirts which are just a wee bit too nippit at the waist means my podgy belly has a dent at my belly button and folds in half when I sit down and "swallows" my waist band (probably tmi!), so I would like that gone!

Back