Up calories down pounds plan ;)

gentoo said:
I'm a teacher too pingu. DD are so easy at work as I don't get a break. I have a feeling this half term will be make or break!

gentoo/aptenny

I'm also a teacher! I didn't think this half term holiday was ever going to arrive!!

Ooh lots of teachers, loving the half term but boy is it tough to diet! Thanks Curly :) how was your first week?

Started well - mon DD, Tue UD, Wed DD, Thurs UD, Friday should have been a DD but ended up having a Friday night takeaway! :/ Had friends over to stay yesterday and today so been very up! Really looking forward to a DD tomorrow - and catching up on a lot of sleep!! :) x

curlyzcoop said:
Started well - mon DD, Tue UD, Wed DD, Thurs UD, Friday should have been a DD but ended up having a Friday night takeaway! :/ Had friends over to stay yesterday and today so been very up! Really looking forward to a DD tomorrow - and catching up on a lot of sleep!! :) x

I know how u feel!!! I can't wait for my DD either! I feel very bloated!

Have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Ruth
X

Have a good day today :) not sure what day you are on ????

Hope you have a lovely day!!

Weather looks better than yesterday!

Ruth
x

bajoleth said:
Have a good day today :) not sure what day you are on ????

Trefoil said:
Hope you have a lovely day!!

Weather looks better than yesterday!

Ruth
x

Thank you girls you too :) DD today! Already feeling nauseous and a bit weird, need to get over the first week then Il be fine. Although my brain keeps saying start after half term! Naughty brain!!!
Good luck to everyone on a DD today, check back on here, really helps, loving the support on here so thank you :D

Hope your DD is going OK, anything you fancy you can have it tomorrow, drink lots of whatever you like to drink, I find Tea and Coffee help me loads, the first few DD's are tough but they honestly get a lot easier the more you do, stick with it hun ;)

Thanks Jo holding on that fact. Have struggled but carrying on. Had a slim and save bar 109 cals and I'm counting my milk allowance as 100 cals every DD so got another 200 or so cals and might just have a shake for dinner.
I'm freezing tho, is this because of no food cos it chilly today anyway! X

:sign0137: I feel sick, tired and my hands and feet are freezing. I cant get warm. This is a hard DD:rant2:

Bless ya get hot drinks down ya. remember why you have chosen to do this plan. And tomorrow you will be proud you stuck to it.

What you had so far? Xx

Divster said:
You can do it CG xx

*Shanny* said:
Bless ya get hot drinks down ya. remember why you have chosen to do this plan. And tomorrow you will be proud you stuck to it.

What you had so far? Xx

Thanks CG :) x

Thanks Shanny :) I've had 100 cals milk allowance and one slim and save bar. I'm doing it till 4pm while on half term, cos then Il have a normal dinner and eat tomorrow until 4pm. I think it'll be easier to do when I'm back at school! Even the part time timings and school runs help.

Your planning is great chick:) are you weighing often? Like after your DD's ? :)

I've had a shake and a slim and save pack but hated it :( x

Yeah I'm a daily weigher but after first two weeks I have to resist or it sets me up for a fall! Il weigh in tomorrow and post. S&S shakes are yuck tho. Ur doing great. I will try to fast from now on tho. Eating after 5pm!

I agree it's much much easier when I'm at work. Not even tempted by food whilst I'm there any more. This week is probably going to break me. I'm looking at my weekly calories and trying to ensure I average out what it would have been if DD/UD. Ok, my SIRT1 gene might decide to turn off but I can reprogram it again next week.

gentoo/aptenny

True if you manage to maintain then that's brilliant for half term. Im finding it tough and considering Paul McKenna technique this week to avoid hunger and hopefully lose 1-2lbs and then get really stuck in from after half term. I know I can do it when I'm in a 9-4 routine. Il do what I can, not gonna beat myself up over it but need to do what's best for me and the kids after all. X

Ps. Just had my meal but the binge monster is calling so really trying to resist. :(

^ exactly. Well not a good DD. NOT expecting a loss. Will try again tomorrow :( I'm running outta options. Yet again the evenings when the kids are in bed have messed everything up :(

Back