Up calories down pounds plan ;)

Hope you're ok Pingu!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

I'm good thanks Ruth. How are u hun? :)

I've decided to weigh in after each DD to avoid disappointment as its natural to gain a bit after UD's.

:D UD today and intend to enjoy it!

Hey Shanny :) yup feel a lot more focused. Think the fasting every other day was too extreme for me, I can do it easily using shakes and bars. If it means a long term overall improvement then I'm happy with it. Probably will get a sts soon but gotta push through.
Kettlebells tonight!

Morning Pingu, hope you have a good day x

Hey Shanny :) yup feel a lot more focused. Think the fasting every other day was too extreme for me, I can do it easily using shakes and bars. If it means a long term overall improvement then I'm happy with it. Probably will get a sts soon but gotta push through.
Kettlebells tonight!
prefect attitude CG :) happy for you yes get them kettle bells out 20 mins chick, I'm doing zumba tonight :) x

Thanks Jo and Shanny :) didn't do kettlebells was feeling very unwell last night, legs in a lot of pain, not sure why. Dd today and going ok, one SnS shake (139 cals) down. Just the evening to go :S
Oo I did have a sneaky WI. Yup I know I can't stay off the scales and I have gained a lb but please tell me that's normal!!!

That's normal. You're better off weighing yourself once a week, after a DDay.

Keep up the good work, you're doing great! Hope your legs are feeling better x

Thats completely normal, I am usually a strict weekly weigher but I weighed daily last week after I had a sts, its fascinating how the DD's work and there are fluctuations throughout the week but the trend is downwards, if you are affected by increases then I would weigh weekly after a DD, if you weigh daily you will begin to see your own pattern, I am noticing a pattern in mine which I hope will be proven tomorrow morning, I gain after most UPs but then lose more after DD , I am finding it strangely motivating but weekly weighing is def advisable to see the true picture x

Thanks Karen. Feel lots better. Yeah I might stick to DD weigh ins only if I'm feeling a bit down especially. Hope uve had a good day hun :)

Thanks Jo. Yes I notice the fluctuations and a trend! Just don't like the scales going up at all even tho I know they will go down :)
Had a great DD, easy! Looking forward to tomorrow but not a binge :) small steps! Xxx

Up day. Knackered late night. Dunno how I'm gonna wake up the kids.

229.4 :D u were right Jo! Overall downward trend!

So a total of 8lbs lost first week :D happy bunny here!!!

There you go, excellent results:bliss:, the way I look at it its got to go up to come back down well for me anyway !! and 9/10 it comes down more than it went up so I don't mind seeing them go up at all, also my clothes don't feel any tighter etc when I see a increase but steadily through the week they get more comfortable, so I don't see it as a real gain but as my weight is slowly dropping (9lbs in 5 weeks on JUDDD and I didn't get that big whoosh the first week as I came straight from S+S) so I know the official losses are real enough !
Enjoy your UP day xx

I hope that you're ok Pingu!!!!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Ooh good to know that Jo. Its tough starting any diet after a vlcd so says it all! I have faith it works definitely, just gotta keep at it!

Thank you Ruth I am having a good DD today, 2 plums for lunch some coke zero. An Atkins bar with tea and a SnS bar later for dinner. Craving chocolatey stuff! 349 cals in total, lower than my allowance :)

Pingu6 said:
Up day. Knackered late night. Dunno how I'm gonna wake up the kids.

229.4 :D u were right Jo! Overall downward trend!

So a total of 8lbs lost first week :D happy bunny here!!!

That is super fabulous! :D xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I had a feeling you wouldn't let yourself have the 0.4 yet! Tomorrow then? Lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back