Up calories down pounds plan ;)

Well done Pingu, you are flying now :superwoman: x

fizzyfluff said:
Haha was thinking this but kept it with my 'inside voice'

18 lost : 49 to goal

Lol fizzy u can always rely on me to lower the tone!

bajoleth said:
Well done Pingu, you are flying now :superwoman: x

Thanks Jo. I'm naturally pessimistic so just waiting for the sts. Lmao.

Well done Pingu eeeek!!! So happy for you!!!

Ruth
X

Good morning CG what's today's weight? Was it a DD yesterday? X

And To CG number 2 ;) are u still with me tomorrow missy??

Trefoil said:
Well done Pingu eeeek!!! So happy for you!!!

Ruth
X

Aww thank you Ruth. You're so sweet :)

*Shanny* said:
Good morning CG what's today's weight? Was it a DD yesterday? X

And To CG number 2 ;) are u still with me tomorrow missy??

Hello! Dunno where CG gone, altho she has to be CG1 I think. Only fair ;)
Was up 1lb Shanny as yesterday was an UP day. Had a good ID today so let's see what happens tomorrow!

I hope you're ok and that you've had a lovely day :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth! :) uok? I had a good day, Saturday was an UP day and I did go overboard, so Sunday I did a good ID day, didn't drink a lot of water but cals were prob bout 1200? So after a 1lb gain after UP Saturday I'm now another 2lbs up. Which is a total gain of 3lbs even tho I was low on cals yesterday :(

So its happened!!!!! :( the reason for my pessimism.

Anyway Ive decided not to do ID's and be careful on UP days. Just a bit down cos of the gain, and it's a big one. Normally Id say stuff it and give up but will try to carry on. Don't wanna binge again :(

Sad Pingu.

230.4 (after a bad UP and good ID day :( ?)

I really wouldn't worry pingu, I regulary gain 4 - 5lbs after my UP weekend it all goes after my Mon DD though, thats the nature of the diet, if you start lowering your UP days you are in danger of leveling out, remember you are NOT on a diet on an UP day hun, this diet seems to work best when extremes are applied, enjoy your UPs be strict on your Downs after all that is the foundation of a feast/famine diet ;) Have a good DD x

Thanks Jo. That's reassuring! I was feeling really down about this. Not sure about ID's tho, do u do them? I'm considering just doing a UP/DD pattern and not having set DD days.

I am like you I can't do ID they always end up as UPs, I am def an all or nothing kind of girl, I have no problem eating my UP day cals or sticking strictly to my DD's but for some reason can't do a ID ???? You could try an UP/DD pattern and see if it works for you x

Yup gonna do that. Just wondered what you do if there's an occasion or party which falls on a DD? Cos I got one for the next two weekends on my DD! Sorry for all the qs! X

As I always have 2 UP s on the weekends and not many social occasions boooo hoo ha ha , I havent had to swap around much but on the few times I had stuff on my DD s I had to change around and do Double DD 's then to get me back on track or you may just have to have 2 UPs together so it doesn't mess up the whole week, just tweek it a bit it x

Hi Pingu

I'm new, just started yesterday, hope you don't mind me lurking :)

Found your questions and Bajoleth's answers very helpful, thanks to you both :)

Susie

I'm not sure about two up days Jo lol. I'm easily swayed and might end up on a week of up days!

Hello Susie :) lurk away hun, I do too and you learn loads. Lovely to hear from u. Are you considering JUDDD? Jo has lots of info on it. X

I started yesterday with an UD, so it's a DD for me today. Coping surprisingly well, had loads of water but not feeling overly hungry so far.

Got lots of nice food to eat for later. I've started a diary so do let me know what you think of the menus :)

Sx

I'm sure you'll do great. It's a fantastic plan, very sustainable. Lots of water is brilliant! Cuppa's help too. :)

Back