Up calories down pounds plan ;)

I'm good thanks Shanny hanging in there :D

230.4 (after a bad UP and good ID day ?)
226.6 :D

So overall week 2 loss of 2.8lbs :)
(week 1 was 8lbs)

Excellent Pingu well done!!!

Ruth
X

Morning Pingu, hope all ok x

Hope you're ok Pingu!

You're missed!!!

Ruth
x

ladyfelsham said:
Fab loss Pingu - WTG :)

bajoleth said:
Morning Pingu, hope all ok x

Trefoil said:
Hope you're ok Pingu!

You're missed!!!

Ruth
x

Thanks Susie :)

Hi Jo and Ruth sorry haven't been around, on plan tho and numbers going down so I'm pleased. Everything else has just gone wrong at work and a certain colleague has just been very rude to me with no reason and twisted the issue with management to make it look like its my fault. He's just so childish and completely ignores me know even tho we have to work in the same department lol. Been v upset since yesterday but over it now so happy pingu back :D

Plus bb tonight cracked me up!

I'm good thanks Shanny hanging in there

230.4 (after a bad UP and good ID day ?)
225.8 :D !

So overall week 2 loss of 2.8lbs
(week 1 was 8lbs)

Glad you're ok Pingu!!!

Your loss is fabulous Im soooo pleased for you!!!

:bighug: is for you and this is for your horrible colleague :whoopass:

Glad you're over it and that youre a happy pingu again!!

Ruth
x

Have a lovely day tomorrow lovely Pingu!!

Ruth
X

Numbers looking fab there Pingu, well done you :0clapper:

Thanks girls it's so amazing to finally be doing something about my weight again. I'm no inspiration trust me WB as I have my bad days but the plan def works.
Now speaking of bad days have had two up days in a row and up 1.8lbs but hopefully should have that off after today's DD. Feel a bit bullied at work as most of the people in my department I thought were 'friends' are just avoiding me so think that and totm being close contributed to the bad eating. But I refuse to let it win and undo the hard work I've done so I'm gonna wallow with water today lol. Hope everyone has a fab day! Xxx

You go Pingu, you are doing brilliantly don't let the b****rs get you down xx

Pingu6 said:
Thanks girls it's so amazing to finally be doing something about my weight again. I'm no inspiration trust me WB as I have my bad days but the plan def works.
Now speaking of bad days have had two up days in a row and up 1.8lbs but hopefully should have that off after today's DD. Feel a bit bullied at work as most of the people in my department I thought were 'friends' are just avoiding me so think that and totm being close contributed to the bad eating. But I refuse to let it win and undo the hard work I've done so I'm gonna wallow with water today lol. Hope everyone has a fab day! Xxx

You can do this Pingu and I know you can!
Focus on yourself and sod them they realy aren't worth it!
Hold your head high and know that you are fabulous :)
We all think you're fabulous :D

Go for it girl!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth and Jo :) I'm faltering, prob gone over 500 cals or around that mark already :( need to curb this now.
What should I do for the rest of the day? Stressed!!

Just feel really disheartened as I've got so much to lose. Feel like going back to a vlcd but I can never stick to it again!

Last edited:
If you find you are struggling with your DD s at the moment then just do a few IM s until you feel ready for the DD s again, Its hard when you have other stresses as it seems like an extra stress on top of everything else!! If you just IM for a few days then you won't be failing or gaining, just give yourself sometime if thats what you need. VLCD are hard all day every day, the losses may be big but so are the gains when you stop,at least with Juddd you can eat nice things every other day! time goes so quickly hun I am losing a 1lb a week at the moment but its coming off not going on and I am happy with that, remember the tortoise and the hare and you are not even a tortoise you have lost a great amount xx

Sorry Jo. Can't stop bingeing :( :( :(
OHhhh dear.. CG :( this diet suits you alot. You have proved you can do it so what's up. ? Take Jo's advice now CG and try harder because come September u are back at school. With no weight loss don't waste this time Hun.

Post more often if needs be but don't go back to a vlcd cuz our time with these diets are OVER.!!!
Big hugs xxx

I have had a bit of a bad week with my UP s too Pingu, probably looking at a gain at very best a sts, I am a saint on my DD s but I have been awful on my UPs . Not that I am the most restrained anyway but usually my DD s cancell them out but I knew from early on in the week I needed to be careful but all I have done is sabotage myself on my UPs grrrr. But I will be good on my DD today and pray for a STS and then next week need to plan my UPs a bit better and see how I go. So please don't give up. Have the weekend off as you have the wedding etc and come back monday with a fresh perspective, shanny is right about the VLCD hun xx
Enjoy the wedding and I will be here for you Monday , we can do this xx

Back