UPDATE...MY REFEED WEEK

philip

So here hows my refeed week went..
Sorry im not much of a chef..
in fact i can't cook to save my life.

Day 1.

Breakfast- LT shake

Dinner- Baby tomatos, mushrooms, 4 oz chicken, Cooked as a stir-fry in water.

Tea- Same as above

Day 2.

Breakfast- LT shake (orange..no nice)

Dinner- 1/2 pk tescos stir fry..4oz chicken

Tea- Same as above

Day 3.

Breakfast- LT shake (summer fruits..nice)

Dinner- Baked potato with salad.

Tea- stirfry (as above)

Day 4.

Breakfast- LT shake (Choc whip...??)

Dinner- Baked potato with tuna and onion

Tea- pita bread with chicken salad

Day 5.

Breakfast- LT shake (orange)

Dinner- Pita bread with turkey salad

Tea- baby potatos, fish, peas.

Day 6.

Breakfast- LT shake (summer friuts)

Dinner- Pita bread with tuna salad.

Tea- Stirfry (as above)

does anyone know, can you replace the Maintance shakes with porridge?
i don't like the shakes at all.

Thanks in advance!!

just in from my weigh in....can't believe it i lossed

5lbs this week:):):):):):):)

chemist wants me to stay on maintance shakes for another 2 weeks, so i've gone for the summer fruits which are'nt too bad.

i got a free bar last week and i still have not eaten it...its seems silly but i don't want to go down that road again of eating 'bars' again... so im now down to 15st 2lbs...im very happy with that....this was my my weight about 4 years ago before i quit smoking.

so my target this week is to get to 15st.

take care xxxooo

wow thats fan-bloody-tastic philip, 5lb is an amazing loss on TFR so to do that on maintance you must be over the moon!! well done hun, keep it up xx

Hey phil! You are flying dude! thats awesome weight loss as well!!! Just goes to show you how successful you can be with healthy eating - TFR is excellent for changing your mindset towards food isnt it?

I think it is the best thing to do cos you really do rethink your eating habits - i am so so soooooo happy for u babe!

WELL DONE!
XOXOXOXOX

Day 7

Breakfast- LT shake (summerfruit)

Lunch- Pita bread toasted, sliced turkey

Tea- 4oz chicken, 1/2 tesco stir-fry pack, onions, tesco chinese stir-fry sauce
(not sure if im allowed it, but it was lovely).

Day 7

Lunch- Pita bread toasted, sliced turkey

Tea- 4oz chicken, 1/2 tesco stir-fry pack, onions, tesco chinese stir-fry sauce
(not sure if im allowed it, but it was lovely).

sounds YUM !!

well done on the loss on re-feed - awesome !!

Debz x

Well done Philip on the refeed!

Fantastic loss this week:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

wow your weeks menu sounds yum and your loss is fantastic well done x

Day 8

Dinner- Baked potato with tuna.

Tea- 4 oz chicken, mushrooms, bean shoots,lettuce made as stir-fry in water,
(oh and black-bean sauce)

Kind of added it up, its around 300-350 cals

(last nite sat nite, sitting watching X-factor all on my own how sad, anyway i got a dose of the munchies, so went into my Lt bag and took out my bar and looked and looked at it, oh i would to eat it, but i really don't want to risk it, im a biscuit person, so i drank a load of water).

Last edited:
well one philip for resisting temptation, cant believe how well your doing. I'm so worried about doing refeed & turning to old habbits but i'm loving reading yours,julz & nicki's refeed threads. keep it up hun x

Wow Philip, very well done -5lb loss on the refeed week is amazing! Keep up the good work!

So, my second week on maintance is over and i've losted 1 lb... happy with that, but i've got into a bad habit of weighing myself every morning... i bought a set of weight watchers scales and they seem to be ok... i weigh myself first thing this morning and going by my scales i'd losted 3 lbs this week.....

Anyway i've been good all week and just having the usual salad, stir-fry, baked potato, baby potatos..etc
I've been taking a 'summer-fruit' shake for my breakfast, but im going to try something different this week.
I going to do a shake for breakfast and my evening meal.
I really feel that eating around 7oClock at nite is no good, and the weather is so crap i can't get to walk it off.

I really wish i'd stayed on TFR, my body just did'nt like it, i asked my chemist this morning about starting again and they like you to wait 6 months....even though my B.M.I is 30.4.....
oh so does that not mean im still obese!!!!

so hope everyone is doing well and its so good to see so many new people starting LT..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well guys another week has gone by and i've losted another 3lbs on maintenance...

This weeks food has'nt been bad, its been a mixture of really....nothing!!!!

My plan this week was to have a maintenance shake for breakfast and tea...but I'm like a women i change my mind so often...so this week i've done

Breakfast: Quaker Oats Porridge in packets e.g
Golden Syrup = 216 cals..
Apple & Blueberry = 216 cals
Original = 183 cals

Dinner:Baked potato with tuna or salad
Cold salad
Stir-fry

Tea:
Maintenance shake (summer fruits)

Snacks: one item per night

Snack a jack popcorn (chocolate 83 cals)
Snack a jack popcorn (lighty salted 29 cals)
Snack-a jack rice cake (caramel 51 cals)

i don't feel i need to eat anymore than this, but to be honest a few evenings i've went to bed early as i could of raided the cupboards..

Some people who read this may think in sad (in a kind of way), but if i don't control what i eat i will never healthy person..at the end of the day i have an addiction to crap food ..i.e sweets/cakes. chip shops.....really cause its handy to eat and its nice...yum..yum...lol

hey babe

well guys another week has gone by and i've losted another 3lbs on maintenance...

This weeks food has'nt been bad, its been a mixture of really....nothing!!!!

My plan this week was to have a maintenance shake for breakfast and tea...but i'm like a women i change my mind so often...so this week i've done

breakfast: quaker oats porridge in packets e.g
golden syrup = 216 cals..
apple & blueberry = 216 cals
original = 183 cals

dinner:baked potato with tuna or salad
cold salad
stir-fry

tea: maintenance shake (summer fruits)

snacks: one item per night

snack a jack popcorn (chocolate 83 cals)
snack a jack popcorn (lighty salted 29 cals)
snack-a jack rice cake (caramel 51 cals)

i don't feel i need to eat anymore than this, but to be honest a few evenings i've went to bed early as i could of raided the cupboards..

some people who read this may think in sad (in a kind of way), but if i don't control what i eat i will never healthy person..at the end of the day i have an addiction to crap food ..i.e sweets/cakes. Chip shops.....really cause its handy to eat and its nice...yum..yum...lol

wow! I am soooo impressed with ur resolve. Im deffo going to be taking a leaf out of your book. Thanks for sharing your progress - it has really helped me!

Well done! :)

Snacks: one item per night
Snack a jack popcorn (chocolate 83 cals)
Snack a jack popcorn (lighty salted 29 cals)
Snack-a jack rice cake (caramel 51 cals)

Some people who read this may think in sad (in a kind of way), but if i don't control what i eat i will never healthy person..at the end of the day i have an addiction to crap food ..i.e sweets/cakes. chip shops.....really cause its handy to eat and its nice...yum..yum...lol

I don't think it is sad. I tend to like sweet food items too. I plan snacks into my daily menu. I aim for those that will not add too many calories on. I like the snackerjack caramel rice cake (51cals) -great with a cup of tea!

Back