Updated Pictures and measurements (in the 10st's)

wowzers!!!! look at that difference!!! you look like a totally different person, fabulous!! well done you

hope your sis ok. xx

:wow:

holy moly yas you look absoulty fanfreakintastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D well done girl xx

Oh my God, what a difference! You look spectacular Yasmine - well done!
Don't be nervous abour refeed, 23 weeks of TFR have proved you have amazing willpower - that'll keep you on the straight and narrow :)
x

Thanks Yas. Only 2 stone to go compared to 8 stones when I started! I was a size 20/22 when I started and I know people were making nasty comments about my size but when you do something about it they find problems with that too, you just can't win I suppose. Although I know that some of that now is jealousy, cos a lot of people I know are overweight. If they haven't got anything nice to say why can't they just keep their mouths shut and mind their own business?

You've done fantastic on this and good luck for refeeding, you'll be fine. I look forward to reading what you're eating and how you're getting on.
Argh exactly!

Everyone always complained about my body, and now that I've lost weight, they're not happy either. People can be so stupid sometimes.

Wow! 8 stones?! and you're on your last 2?! go you! That is amazing!

Thanks for the support, I'll definetly be posting a refeed diary. Eeee! so exciting!

Last edited:
absolutely fantastic.. u look amazing.. and toned and everything! well done u!
Thank you so much Ollie :hug99: I'm glad people think I look toned, truth is I'm not at all LMAO!

How are you doing? are you maintaining?

wowzers!!!! look at that difference!!! you look like a totally different person, fabulous!! well done you

hope your sis ok. xx
Thanks Becs, I'm happy to read that, especially the different person bit :D.

Nasreen is doing much better now, she still gets a little pain here and there, but it's all normal.

:wow:

holy moly yas you look absoulty fanfreakintastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D well done girl xx
LOL thank you :hug99:

Oh I saw some of your newest pics, you are looking great! You must be really happy :D

Oh my God, what a difference! You look spectacular Yasmine - well done!
Don't be nervous abour refeed, 23 weeks of TFR have proved you have amazing willpower - that'll keep you on the straight and narrow :)
x
Thank you. It's not will power that I'm afraid of lacking with. It's just the fear of getting over obbsessed and developing some sort of eating disorder.

I promise to follow refeed strictly 100%. I won't accept anything less.

wow well done chick ya are looking great!! Have ya much further to go, surely not?
:D Thank you.

Well, depending on my weight loss this week, I'll be stopping and will begin refeed. If I feel I want to do another week, I will, if it's nesseccary :).

How are you doing? haven't seen you around in ages.

Back on cd chick, had a cr*p weighin this week although I honestly didnt stick to it 100% so only have myself to blame...lol. But back on 100% and see how it goes. The shakes are more appetising on cd and I think thats what is making me cheat but ive now just stuck to porridge and choc mint, hopefully seeing a good loss this week. Hows college?

Yas, You really look great. Im proud of you! My children were looking at the pics with me. they said you were really pretty anyway (even before the loss). Now you look fab!!! Im sure you will do well on refeed.

Back on cd chick, had a cr*p weighin this week although I honestly didnt stick to it 100% so only have myself to blame...lol. But back on 100% and see how it goes. The shakes are more appetising on cd and I think thats what is making me cheat but ive now just stuck to porridge and choc mint, hopefully seeing a good loss this week. Hows college?
Ah I see. Hopefully you'll get a better result this week.

College is ok, kinda boring though.

Yas, You really look great. Im proud of you! My children were looking at the pics with me. they said you were really pretty anyway (even before the loss). Now you look fab!!! Im sure you will do well on refeed.
Aww thank you and omg bless your kids! that is so sweet of them!

Back