Updated Pictures and measurements (in the 10st's)

whit woo sexy girl look at you and you bum looks fab in those jeans cant wait to have a bum to be proud of again lol me partner wont be able to keep his hands to him self lolxxx

Aww Yasmin, you deserve to be proud of yourself, you have come a long way and accomplished such a great achievement. You look lovely girl and are a real inspiration to everyone on this forum.

I am still laughing at you calling me the refeeding guru........haha.

Good luck on refeed Yasmine, I know you will do brilliantly on maintaining.

You look fab chick!!

Good luck keeping it off! Im sturggling after having a break from healty eating

Wow!! You look like a totally different person!! You look amazing, you should be sooooo proud of yourself! What an inspiration to all x x x
Thank you so much! I am really proud of myself :). I just hope I stay this way.

whit woo sexy girl look at you and you bum looks fab in those jeans cant wait to have a bum to be proud of again lol me partner wont be able to keep his hands to him self lolxxx
LOL thank you.

I bet your partner won't be able to LOL :D

Aww Yasmin, you deserve to be proud of yourself, you have come a long way and accomplished such a great achievement. You look lovely girl and are a real inspiration to everyone on this forum.

I am still laughing at you calling me the refeeding guru........haha.

Good luck on refeed Yasmine, I know you will do brilliantly on maintaining.
Thank you so much. LOL and yes, you are the refeeding guru! :D

You look fab chick!!

Good luck keeping it off! Im sturggling after having a break from healty eating
Thank you so much.

I heard about your dilemma. Just take it easy and start from the beginning. You'll be ok I'm sure

WOW, WOW, WOW! You look sooooooo good! WELL DONE! x

You look fab Yasmine.

Big congrats to you. All your determination and sacrifice has paid off.

And so you should be very proud of yourself. You have acheived so much.

Alex :)

You look fab Yasmine.

Big congrats to you. All your determination and sacrifice has paid off.

And so you should be very proud of yourself. You have acheived so much.

Alex :)
Thank you very much Alex. It has been a loooooooooong journey, can't wait to refeed :)

bet ya never thought u wud see d day that someone would say to u......I WISH I HAD YOUR FIGURE!!! ....well done girl, you look fab!!

bet ya never thought u wud see d day that someone would say to u......I WISH I HAD YOUR FIGURE!!! ....well done girl, you look fab!!
I never thought it was possible :), I am so unbeleivably happy.

Thanks so much, how are you doing? I haven't seen you on here for quite a while.

Yasmine, you look gorgeous and I'm sure the refeeding will go well as you have had such amazing willpower for 23 weeks. I will start on refeeding next week and I too, am equally excited and nervous, but I will still be coming on here for lots of refeeding info and encouragement.....this forum is an absolute godsend!

Yasmine, you look gorgeous and I'm sure the refeeding will go well as you have had such amazing willpower for 23 weeks. I will start on refeeding next week and I too, am equally excited and nervous, but I will still be coming on here for lots of refeeding info and encouragement.....this forum is an absolute godsend!
Thank you :)

Oh refeeding are ya? good luck with that babe. I can't wait to start.

This site really is the best. I'll be staying on here too. Even when refeed is finished for me :D.

I never thought it was possible :), I am so unbeleivably happy.

Thanks so much, how are you doing? I haven't seen you on here for quite a while.

not a bother these days, although i keep getting my totm on this, it was the same the last time, im feeling really bloated and fat today :( and my weigh is tomorrow!!!!! i'll go crazy if i havent lost anything!! :eek:

im do 67 mins on my treadmill every night and its a 6 mile walk too so hopefully ive lost something!! how long will you refeed for hun??

Yasmine you look fantastic, what an achievement good luck on the refeed section I will see you there. What a journey hey!! xx:):)

not a bother these days, although i keep getting my totm on this, it was the same the last time, im feeling really bloated and fat today :( and my weigh is tomorrow!!!!! i'll go crazy if i havent lost anything!! :eek:

im do 67 mins on my treadmill every night and its a 6 mile walk too so hopefully ive lost something!! how long will you refeed for hun??
Aww. Well, at least you get your period, I haven't had one in about 4 months. Quite worried about that.

Don't worry about your weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Depending on my weight loss today, I might start refeed tomorrow, I'm so nervous.

Yasmine you look fantastic, what an achievement good luck on the refeed section I will see you there. What a journey hey!! xx:):)
Thank you so much. Yes it has been quite a journey. Hopefully I won't mess up and have to do LT ever again! LOL

Back