Updates on frree and HEX from new SW mag!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I bought the new SW magazine in class last night and thought there were some things in that some of you people would appreciate. :D

Iceland 6 chicken kebabs (frozen) - you get 3 chilli & coriander and 3 garlic & pepper in box - chilli are free on EE and red and garlic 1/2 syn each.

Tesco 2 roasted salmon fillets with black pepper (chilled) - free on EE and Red

Asda 4 pack hot & spicy chicken breast fillets (frozen) - free on EE and green

Aldi harvest morn oat bran flakes - 28g as 1 HEXB

Sainsburys basics fruit & fibre - 28g + 1 oat/scan bran for 1 HEXB

Waitrose essentials wholegrain apricot wheats - 28g + 1 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread for 1 HEXB

Morrisons microwave in minutes pouches - Thai veg curry or Bombay potatoes are 1 syn on EE or green

Barratt Refreshers 8 pack fruit icelollies - 3 syns

Marmite cereal bars 6 pack - 4.5 syns

yep this one is aug/sept

yeah I saw them in the mag, I really like the look of the asda chicken thingys, gunna have 1 in a wholemeal roll with iceburg and extra light mayo and sw chips for my "take away" Saturday tea - yummmmy!

Helen xx

ohhh could have SW chips too!

Im not sure louise - its dated aug/sept so surely not yet!!
Got mine in class

Those Refresher lollies are really nice - they were £1 a box in Iceland and in Waitrose last time I bought them.

the Asda chicken breasts hot and spicey thingys.

im off to asda now and just wanted to check that they are free on green days.?

Nearly 4 monthes into sw i still get confused,:rolleyes: so i can have them with pasta on a green day and they are still free?

just checking incase i have to syn them with been on a green day.

thanks for the info its really helpfull moomintrolljen

Nearly 4 monthes into sw i still get confused,:rolleyes: so i can have them with pasta on a green day and they are still free?

If it's chicken it won't be free on a green day, it will be higher syns I'm sure.
You could have it with pasta on an EE day though :)

If you eat them on a green day you will need to syn them - or just have an Extra Easy day and you dont need to!!

thanks girls so i can have them with pasta and say some salad for more superfree foods. sounds like a plan.

oh goodness why cant i get my head around EE days. i think im getting there slowly.

sorry for hijacking the thread:)

thanks for this don't buy the magazine often and don't go to class so updates like this are very useful :)

X

Great Post ! Thanks for sharing. My C. didn't have the magazines on MOnday . XX

the mag should be in the shops on the 15th of july....just checked in the back of the last magazine and it says in shops 15th july :)
its a good one!

i sooooo want to try the refresher lollies....used to love refreshers so hoping these would be nice and also fancy trying the asda chicken things.

I bought the new SW magazine in class last night and thought there were some things in that some of you people would appreciate. :D

Iceland 6 chicken kebabs (frozen) - you get 3 chilli & coriander and 3 garlic & pepper in box - chilli are free on EE and red and garlic 1/2 syn each.

Tesco 2 roasted salmon fillets with black pepper (chilled) - free on EE and Red

Asda 4 pack hot & spicy chicken breast fillets (frozen) - free on EE and green

Aldi harvest morn oat bran flakes - 28g as 1 HEXB

Sainsburys basics fruit & fibre - 28g + 1 oat/scan bran for 1 HEXB

Waitrose essentials wholegrain apricot wheats - 28g + 1 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread for 1 HEXB

Morrisons microwave in minutes pouches - Thai veg curry or Bombay potatoes are 1 syn on EE or green

Barratt Refreshers 8 pack fruit icelollies - 3 syns

Marmite cereal bars 6 pack - 4.5 syns

Spicy chicken lushness from ASDA surely free on red day??

going to try that asda chicken... i do love a bit of hot spicey-ness!

Speaking of Icelands... they do a box of 30 chicken spears (15 tikka and 15 korma flavours) which are FREE on red and EE. My Consultant was raving about them at last WI. Only a fiver for a 30 box too. I shall be buying some tomorrow :D

going to try that asda chicken... i do love a bit of hot spicey-ness!

Speaking of Icelands... they do a box of 30 chicken spears (15 tikka and 15 korma flavours) which are FREE on red and EE. My Consultant was raving about them at last WI. Only a fiver for a 30 box too. I shall be buying some tomorrow :D

Good to know thanks! :)

Back