Updates

Discussion in 'Howard's Way' started by ladygaga, 28 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ladygaga

ladygaga really trying again!

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Dear All,

Thought I would start a new thread so we can just update each other in one place instead of several! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping on track. I'm still on plan but with totm and yet more antibiotics this week I know it is bound to be affect my weigh in results! Oh well.....

Life for me continues to be as manic as ever. Had my mole removed this week so now got a hurty arm with a much larger row of stitches than I thought it would be possible considering it's original size. Sad news is it means no swimming or lifting for 4 weeks tho :(

Hope you all have nice things planned for the bank holiday weekend. Hopefully i will be chilling in my garden with lots of water and sunshine!

Big hugs xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    It's a holiday weekend in Europe, too? We have Memorial day this Monday for a holiday in the States. Cool!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.