Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

urm not sure

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by gonnabesmall, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

  1. gonnabesmall

    gonnabesmall is doin this

    Posts:
    2,910
    Likes Received:
    14
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well,ive been blonde for years,natural of course minus a few greys,lol,
    have been seriously been thinking of going red.not a bright red but a nice deep warm red.feeling quite brave about it at the mo.
    not sure blonde /red/blonde/red

    do feel like a need a good haircut and a nice change.

    new figure,new hair... bit of a boost , eeek:eek:
     
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. x-tuesdayemma-x

    x-tuesdayemma-x Silver Member

    Posts:
    976
    Likes Received:
    2
    Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Doooo it ! :D be daring
     
  4. gonnabesmall

    gonnabesmall is doin this

    Posts:
    2,910
    Likes Received:
    14
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thinking at the mo 90% yes and the other 10% stay blonde and have some brown lowlights.uuurrrrmmmmm.
    shall i be daring or safe, haha
     
  5. 30FlirtyGirl

    30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

    Posts:
    3,371
    Likes Received:
    207
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    red is a fabulous colour, I was red for years, still miss it. Only problem is the upkeep to keep it looking fabulous, but any dyed colour requires upkeep.

    I would say go for it, and post piccies when you do :)
     
  6. Jennyonaplate

    Jennyonaplate Gold Member

    Posts:
    2,118
    Likes Received:
    73
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do it!!! If you hate it then you can switch back, but red and brown dyes make your hair Uber shiny!
     
  7. gonnabesmall

    gonnabesmall is doin this

    Posts:
    2,910
    Likes Received:
    14
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah think i will do it.wahoo,new moi,
    my blonde at the mo is hard to keep up and if i dye it myself it allways goes yellow.im blonde at the mo and have a great big red chunk down one side,like a pillar box red and i love that but dont think i could be quite that red all over .will go for a deeper red i think.will post pics,having it done tomorrow.oooh cant wait now x hope it looks ok
     
  8. xxkate83xx

    xxkate83xx Full Member

    Posts:
    104
    Likes Received:
    2
    Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.75%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    ur hair looks fab nice colour xx
     
  9. gonnabesmall

    gonnabesmall is doin this

    Posts:
    2,910
    Likes Received:
    14
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aaw thank you,getting used to it now,so dark to what im used to but i actually quite like it now,im even redder than it looks in photo,youd see me coming a mile off now lol,thanks for the lovely comment x
     
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Loading...