Using pro points effectivley ?

Yea I suppose you are right. I need to stop looking at the bigger picture of how much I need to go to get to goal and focus on now. Thanks xXx

You're Welcome Sweetie. X We are all here for you, every step of the way. X

How's everyone coping this weekend?

How's everyone coping this weekend?

I've epically failed on the Exercise Front but I have been ok on the food front, used 26 Weeklies at a Buffet yesterday but managed to make good choices (I think!) How's u? X

Well I was supposed to do day two of training running but I have hurt my shin and total honesty I don't want to run thunderstorm aided lol
It's cleared up now but just had tea late
I've kept within points but been really hungry missing the routine of work and set eating times :-/
But failed on the 5 a day today too

Well I was supposed to do day two of training running but I have hurt my shin and total honesty I don't want to run thunderstorm aided lol
It's cleared up now but just had tea late
I've kept within points but been really hungry missing the routine of work and set eating times :-/
But failed on the 5 a day today too

I hate the Weekends for being out of my routine too :-( x I felt so hungry yesterday afternoon that's why I had to use so many Weeklies as I didn't save as many Dailies as I would of hoped. X

Last weekend I was busy and didn't realise

This one I've missed my weetabix lol

Last weekend I was busy and didn't realise

This one I've missed my weetabix lol

Ha ha ha, do u shop in Asda? 48 for £3 I'm our one lol x

Oooh no morrisons has plain proper ones 48 for £2.50 I'm loving the chocolate ones tho at mo curbs my desire for sweet stuff

Oooh no morrisons has plain proper ones 48 for £2.50 I'm loving the chocolate ones tho at mo curbs my desire for sweet stuff

I've never tried them, I'm trying to avoid cereal at the moment as I can't really have milk and it don't taste the same dry. X

:-(

Oh my god I'm so hungry today Duno what is wrong with me. I even went to bed for an hour to get away from the presses lol. Hate days like this. Thank god il be back to my normal routine tomorrow

Oh my god I'm so hungry today Duno what is wrong with me. I even went to bed for an hour to get away from the presses lol. Hate days like this. Thank god il be back to my normal routine tomorrow

Have u tried having a massive glass of water? Sometimes that helps when I'm hungry. X

Yea iv tried everything I just feel starving all day! Duno what's wrong wit me. I actually woke up this morning with hunger pains and I haven't felt satisfied at all today. I even had a zero point salad bout an hour after my lunch

Yea iv tried everything I just feel starving all day! Duno what's wrong wit me. I actually woke up this morning with hunger pains and I haven't felt satisfied at all today. I even had a zero point salad bout an hour after my lunch

Must be just one of them days :-( I was a bit like that yesterday hence why I blew most of my dailies before I went to the party :-( x

Serena if milk makes you feel funny then try the lacto free milk. It's what I have and my stomach likes it better! The only thing is you can't get skimmed milk, only semi skimmed and whole.

Serena if milk makes you feel funny then try the lacto free milk. It's what I have and my stomach likes it better! The only thing is you can't get skimmed milk, only semi skimmed and whole.

Where do u buy that from? I seem to be ok with a drop of Skimmed Cows Milk in tea but no more and certainly no Semi or Whole. X

I use lactofree milk as well, as my tummy doesn't like normal milk either. I was in Tesco the other day and they also do a skimmed one now, aswell as the semi skimmed and whole milk. Think the skimmed is quite new as it's the first time I've seen it around .

I use lactofree milk as well, as my tummy doesn't like normal milk either. I was in Tesco the other day and they also do a skimmed one now, aswell as the semi skimmed and whole milk. Think the skimmed is quite new as it's the first time I've seen it around .

Is that in the Chilled or UHT Section? X

It's in the chilled section - this is the skimmed one

21291_arla-lactofree-dairy-drink.gif

Back