Using pro points effectivley ?

They didnt have it in the Tesco where mum goes :-( x

Have you tried the alpro "milk" my mum swears by it and she is v lactose intolerant :)

SHOOOT :-(

I fell of the wagon :-(
I have no excuse but spent 17 points 11 of which were weeklies on a pointless binge :-(
I'm gutted with myself I don't know if its because it's that time I hate using that as an excuse, and I know I have 32 weeklies left but really feel I let myself down :'-(

Have you tried the alpro "milk" my mum swears by it and she is v lactose intolerant :)

I used to have the Almond Milk and Hazelnut Milk but didn't get on with them long term. X

I have no excuse but spent 17 points 11 of which were weeklies on a pointless binge :-(
I'm gutted with myself I don't know if its because it's that time I hate using that as an excuse, and I know I have 32 weeklies left but really feel I let myself down :'-(

Tomorrow is a new day Sweetie, don't be too hard on yourself, these things happen. X

Forget about yesterday, the past is history!!today is a new day! Hope you have a good one

Well I was supposed to do day two of training running but I have hurt my shin and total honesty I don't want to run thunderstorm aided lol
It's cleared up now but just had tea late
I've kept within points but been really hungry missing the routine of work and set eating times :-/
But failed on the 5 a day today too

When you say five a day are you referring to the five fruit and veg a day? If so, this may be partly why you're feeling hungry. I really play the WW system and use the "zero hero" free fruit and veg to bulk out my meals and fill me up. On a typical day I'll have 2 medium eggs fried with fry light on 1p WW bread with mushrooms also fried, 2 sandwiches with WW 1point bread again with either wafer thin ham or home made tuna mayo with the lighter than light mayo with loads of salad on it, then in the evening a stir fry, pasta bake, spag bol, curry or roast dinner all with loads of veg or salad, whichever goes with the meal. If I'm starved I always chop up a pepper into large chunks and oven roast with fry light to have as a side dish too to really fill up. In between meals I'll snack on fruit if I'm really hungry, I try not to have too many bananas but have lots of strawberries and grapes etc.

I had a bit of a mishap on Saturday and really used up more weeklies than I feel happy about but I've still managed to lose 2.5lbs today so I'm happy. I'm still trying to motivate myself to do some exercise though but hopefully I'll do more this week.

Aww please don't worry or beat yourself up about this. Honestly I have done far worse than this, just on Saturday I had a 34 point binge and I still lost. I think when you lose grip on the diet a bit it's how quickly you manage to reign yourself in and carry on that counts. In the past I used to think "oh there's no point I've blown it now, I may as well carry on eating rubbish" but now I just claw back as quick as I can and carry on. xx

Thanks peeps

I somehow don't think my dipping into will count lol my inability to go poo properly for 3 weeks has now been fixed in one fell swoop
Don't know if its a bug or just my body getting rid as I don't feel ill just had v rumble yum and noisy wind all night and then this mornin .... Not good
Needless to say I'm now sulking as I'm off work and I'm now hungry :-/ weigh in tonight if I'm feeling better but don't want a false reading

Thanks peeps

I somehow don't think my dipping into will count lol my inability to go poo properly for 3 weeks has now been fixed in one fell swoop
Don't know if its a bug or just my body getting rid as I don't feel ill just had v rumble yum and noisy wind all night and then this mornin .... Not good
Needless to say I'm now sulking as I'm off work and I'm now hungry :-/ weigh in tonight if I'm feeling better but don't want a false reading

Did u decide to go to WI tonight? It's awful having a blockage, I thought 10 days was enough! Have really had to have a look at my diet and seems to be improving now!x

Did u decide to go to WI tonight? It's awful having a blockage, I thought 10 days was enough! Have really had to have a look at my diet and seems to be improving now!x

Hi yes I went and had lost 5lbs so that's a stone in 3 weeks, don't know how much this mornings episode lost me but a loss is a loss lol

Hi yes I went and had lost 5lbs so that's a stone in 3 weeks, don't know how much this mornings episode lost me but a loss is a loss lol

OMG 5lbs is fab and a Stone in 3 Weeks, WOWZERS! So proud of u Sweetie.x

Aw thankyou :)

Oh my god that's fantastic you must be so dedicated. If you can give one tip what would it be?
You have inspired me to try my best this week. Thanks

Oh my god that's fantastic you must be so dedicated. If you can give one tip what would it be?
You have inspired me to try my best this week. Thanks

Thankyou for your kind words
Eat fruit and veg every meal fills you up and I guess if you think you've messed up just carry on the right track, I'm also putting a bit more exersize in there but track track track and be honest I guess :D

Thanks Hun. From tomorrow I'm gona be so good I'm a divil for mindless eating!! Right I can do this

Thanks Hun. From tomorrow I'm gona be so good I'm a divil for mindless eating!! Right I can do this

If I can do it anyone can x
Good luck and track everything no matter how little :)

If I can anyone can just remember track however small

If I can anyone can just remember track however small

Totally agree with that, I had a mouthful of my daughters cake the other day and I still tracked it as 1pp! After all 'little Pickers wear bigger knickers!' X

Back