Valentines day challenge

slimsarah

Silver Member
If anyone's up for this please feel free to join me. I'm aiming for 1 stone by 14th feb. this would put me in the 16 stones range (higher end) but I'm ok with that :)

I weigh in every Monday :)

Sarah

UPDATED TO ADD OUR LOSSES

slimsarah - 14lbs : 8 lost, 6 to go
kitkat2011 - 14lbs : 2 lost, 12 to go
cariadfaith - 14lbs : 4.5 lost, 9.5 to go
Mrs_B - 21lbs : 14.5 lost, 6.5 to go
emwithme - 14lbs : 5 lost, 9 to go
rosemarie - 8lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
karen27 - 14lbs : 4 lost, 10 to go
Jbfft - 14lbs : 8 lost, 6 to go
Ariana - 8lbs : 5.5 lost, 2.5 to go
MissPeriPeri - 8lbs : 4 lost, 4 to go
shona246 - 14lbs : 9 lost, 5 to go
Samprand - 26lbs : 17 lost, 9 to go
Hoz - 9lbs : 2 lost, 7 to go
u016718 - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
Jadeyxx - 14lbs : 3.5 lost, 10.5 to go
ibb - 6lbs : 0 lost, 6lbs to go

If anyone else wants to be added or updated please let me know and I'll update, the more the merrier. Well done so far everybody :)

Last edited:
slimsarah said:
If anyone's up for this please feel free to join me. I'm aiming for 1 stone by 14th feb. this would put me in the 16 stones range (higher end) but I'm ok with that :)

I weigh in every Monday :)

Sarah

I wud love to achieve that x i weigh in mondays too x

Brilliant :)

Nice to meet you both. Im pretty convinced we can do this xxx

I'm in! I've just started a course of hypnotherapy. I'm trying to eat healthily so not following a set diet as such.

I weigh myself on Sundays.

Brilliant :)

I'm sure we can all do this. Minor set back last night. Scoffed a few biscuits so I'll attack the excersize bike today and Zumba my arse off tonight ;)

Here's to a stone lighter :) xxx

I'm in...Valentine's Day is my birthday and I'd love to have lost a stone by then. I started WW a couple of days ago and weigh on a Thursday

i'm in. I'd like to lose 8lb by then. I lose weight slowly so I am pretty sure I won't achieve 14lb but I KNOW I can do 8 - hopefully.

Me too, I'd like to loose 1st, well I'd like to loose more, but 1st is realistic and achievable.
Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeahyeah would love to lose that a month today! So thts about 3.5 pound a week. Dunno if ill manage it bt ill try my best!!

Yeahyeah would love to lose that a month today! So thts about 3.5 pound a week. Dunno if ill manage it bt ill try my best!!

As my mum used to say :rolleyes:: You can't do better than your best, as long as you try, that's all that's needed...

I'm doing healthy eating but my wi bring done at ww. Keeps me on track.
What diets everyone else doing, ?

I'd love to join in. I'd like to lose at least 8lbs more by then as a minimum. I'm not following a diet, I'm just healthy eating.

That's 7.5lbs off for me this week (was my first week). 6.5lbs to go.

I've just joined Tesco Diets as I don't quite trust myself yet.

Mrs B said:
That's 7.5lbs off for me this week (was my first week). 6.5lbs to go.

I've just joined Tesco Diets as I don't quite trust myself yet.

7.5lb, that's a brilliant loss :)
I'm still on first week, I'd be very happy with that x

I'd like to join if that's ok with you all. I'm about to finish my first week of Exante, started on Tuesday at 16st 12lbs, and was 16st 1 this morning (daily weigher admittedly, naughty I know lol). My next few losses will no doubt be considerably less! So I would like to aim for 15st for Valentine's day when I will be having a very well earned takeaway and then straight back on the wagon on the 15th :D

slimsarah - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
kitkat2011 - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
cariadfaith - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
Mrs_B - 14lbs : 7.5 lost, 6.5 to go
emwithme - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
rosemarie - 8lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
karen27 - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
Jbfft - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go
Ariana - 22lbs : 0lost, 22 to go
MissPeriPeri - 8lbs : 0 lost, 8 to go
shona246 - 14lbs : 0 lost, 14 to go

I hope no one minds but I've put us all in a list so we can keep better track, don't think I've missed anyone out but if I have just add yourself :) Good luck everyone! xx

Hello everyone :) was thrilled to bits to see you've all joined. Wi tomorrow so I'll post then!

Love the list you've done xxxx

Back