Veritys Diary- Yeyyy stone and a half gone forever !!

dinkadonka

Well I'll start by introducing myself in my new diary!

Im Verity, im 20yrs old, I started WW on Tues 2/10/07 weighing 22st 2lbs and i just hopped on the scales now and im at 21.6 thats 10lbs in just 6 days!!! Weigh in officially tomorrow and cant wait.

I get married in 8 months time! 7th June 2008 and I want to look like a princess (im sure everyone does) so that is my determination and goal!

I have yo yo'd on cambridge diet for the past 6 months and im not back where i started so im not going there again and so far WW seems to be working. Look forward to speaking to you all regularly!! x x x

Verity x

wow verity!! Thats a great amount in 6 days babes! Im sure you will do just fine on this diet!!

Good luck!

xx

Best of luck with it Verity, you sound like you're doing so well, keep it up love! Keep us posted with how you get on and about your wedding plans as well :)
xx

Hi Verity

Good luck with it ... with an incentive like a wedding I'm sure you'll have no problems sticking with it.

xx

Hi Verity, good luck with WW, it certainly seems to work well for folk on Minimins! You've made a dramatic start and with a wedding to look forward to you have everything on your side.

Keep us informed of how it's going - good and bad, thats what we are all here for!

Hello all, Getting weighed in about 2 hours time! Dont seem to have lost anymore since yesterday but cant complain at 10lbs in a week!! I was a bit greedy last night and had a big chunk of thorntons cake!!
But the joys of WW i could count it in my points and havnt gained!

I'll update you after 8pm with my final first week weigh in x

Best of luck for your wi!!! At the risk of sounding a total party pooper DONT be too upset if your loss is a wee bit less than you expect. Ive found my weight can fluctuate by 3 or 4lbs between morning and night :( Having said that to have a 'worst cast' scenario of a 7lbs loss in a week is absoflaminlutely fantastic!!! :blliss:

Be sure and update us.... well all be dying to hear the result

*HUGS*

aww thanks starlight, what did you lose your first week? When are you back from your hols? xx

Aww you'll sleep for a week! Well enjoy the rest of your time and speak soon x

Just had my first weigh in after a week on WW and have lost ...........................11lbs!!! I could cry im so happy. I failed at cambridge so many times and now i dont even feel like im dieting and im succeeding, couldnt do it without you guys! Gonna have a curry to celebrate! Homemade low calorie of course!! xxx

Have just registered so I can congratulate you on your fantastic loss. I am a similar weight to you and don't know which diet to go on. I am really tempted with WW now. I was toying with slimming world but will have to reconsider now. Once again, well done!!

Back