Veritys Diary- Yeyyy stone and a half gone forever !!

What lovely photos.... your fiance looks gorgeous! Cant wait to see the wedding/honeymoon photos, you must be so excited :)

I wish you all the luck and the world and congratulate you on your great weight loss. Keep up the hard work chicken xxx

Heyy, well I dont know if im going to make my 1.5 stone off this week, i peeped on my scales earlier and i appear to be a pound down so we will see (i need 2lbs off for my 1.5 stone!) fingers crossed but not too disappointed if not because ive had an up and down week with wedding planning and work etc so I did creep over the points!! xx

Well I did it 2lbs off so thats 21lbs/1.5 stone woo hoo! Im feeling so much better and ive still got a lot to lose (about 8 stone in total!!) but slow and steady wins the race! Ive got 10 weeks on saturday to the wedding so I want another stone off at least, come on guys we can do it!! x

OK guys I have 10 weeks until my wedding, how much do you think is realistic goal to aim for with weight loss? I was thinking a stone? x Ive lost 1.5 stones so far so another 1.5 would be fab but is 2lbs a week for next 10 weeks too keen? x

If you stick rigidly to your points and factor in a bit of exercise I'd say its definitely achievable! Good luck!

Back