Version 2: 2kg lost, 3 to go

Wow CONGRATULATIONS! Quitting smoking and having this amazing weight loss is absolutely amazing! Well done!!

I totally forgot to specifically look for kale this weekend! DUH!

Wow CONGRATULATIONS! Quitting smoking and having this amazing weight loss is absolutely amazing! Well done!!

I totally forgot to specifically look for kale this weekend! DUH!

Thanks Jo!

I didn't end up getting the kale last night (late at work) but getting a few bunches today so can be made up and put away for a few PP days - i dont ever wanna run out :p

I bet you never thought you'd get excited over some cabbage! Haha! Xx

Oh I know what you mean! Dukan really teaches you to appreciate the healthy goodies - who knew I would be able to eat a whole cake and feel no guilt (made Dukan style of course! :p).

Really? The kale was that good? I cannot wait to get to goal and try it!

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
So in weight loss news - lost 1.2 kg last week bringing grand total to 29.6kg!!!What is even cooler - I'm in the 80s and also in the hundreds (lbs). I now weigh 197.7 lbs yay*
What!?! That is FANTASTIC news! :happy096::clap::clap: Well done hon! You must be thrilled.... I know I am, for you xx

Thank you thank you Bev... I am thrilled :D...

And yes he kale was that good - got a couple of bunches yesterday, baked for about an hour (a few batches) and now have boxes ready to grab and go on my veggie days (am nibbling on the lovely green crisp leaves as I write this :p).

Burn Circuit Day 3 - done!

Also - wanted to up the cardio but could not see myself doing high intensity stuff like T25. So did a bit of R&D and found Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds.

OMG! 3 mile walk yesterday - 45 mins - was quite awesome. Nice low impact cardio... and my mum joined me :)... so thats going to be my daily cardio dose.

Hope all you guys have a lovely day xx

Blimey :eek: that's truly fantastic hon (and inspirational!) well done!!

Told my sister your verdict on the kale.... Had to talk her out of rushing to the shop at 8pm lol (she's trying a low carb, high protein route at the minute - my other sister did Lighter Life and lost something like 5st kept it off for 2 years with a variation of 5:2)

Did you get your play date with your niece, I forgot to ask. I get terrible Withdrawal when I haven't seen my cutey nieces for a while too :)

I hope you had a brilliant day hon, (and not had an od of kale lol) xxx

I did have my play date (altho she was being quite naughty) we ran around playing "you run i catch" for most of the afternoon - and in the mall!

This week has been less hectic at work, so am getting to give her a kiss in the morning and evening... looking forward to the weekend tho for more catch - great cardio workout - she keeps going :p

I ended up eating one little box of kale yesterday (restrained myself - want to save it for the weekend when sitting in front of the TV ;)).

I keep reading up on 5:2 - how is your sister liking it? I dont know if that is something i can do coz i like munching throughout the day (which is why CD didnt work for me :sigh:)

Hope all you guys have a lovely day xx

I think the 5:2 might be a good thing to try AFTER phase 4 here... but I know that someone like me couldn't use it as a weight loss programme. Far too relaxed!
x

Oooooh I really couldn't do it either :( I'd go nuts at the weekend.... I'd constantly be ballooning and shrinking..... And frankly my skin couldn't take it! My sister, however, seems to be thriving on it!?! Very odd. But I reckon it just fits in so well with her high powered life style (misses family dinners during the week because she gets home so late, so finds the 5 part a doddle I think, then gets to share meals with hubby and her daughter at the weekends). 5:2 is, on reflection, sooooo Not for my greedy gob that needs a complete reboot on my attitudes to food! :D

Hope you've had a brill week hon xx

Oooooh I really couldn't do it either :( I'd go nuts at the weekend.... I'd constantly be ballooning and shrinking..... And frankly my skin couldn't take it! My sister, however, seems to be thriving on it!?! Very odd. But I reckon it just fits in so well with her high powered life style (misses family dinners during the week because she gets home so late, so finds the 5 part a doddle I think, then gets to share meals with hubby and her daughter at the weekends). 5:2 is, on reflection, sooooo Not for my greedy gob that needs a complete reboot on my attitudes to food! :D Hope you've had a brill week hon xx

Oh the skin! If only that could be dealt with as easy as we tackling our eating habits this time round!

It was a great week. Now going to enjoy a week off work and lots of play time :)

1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) down - 31.1 kg (68.5 lbs) overall! Also means I'm finally in the 13 stone bracket and 11.4 kgs (or 25 lbs) from goal!

.5 inch on my hips (nothing on waist :sigh:)...

Chalean Extreme Burn Week 1 done - week 2 started this morning.

Now to get into size 18!

Hope you all having a great day xx

Oh the skin! If only that could be dealt with as easy as we tackling our eating habits this time round!

It was a great week. Now going to enjoy a week off work and lots of play time :)

1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) down - 31.1 kg (68.5 lbs) overall! Also means I'm finally in the 13 stone bracket and 11.4 kgs (or 25 lbs) from goal!

.5 inch on my hips (nothing on waist :sigh:)...

Chalean Extreme Burn Week 1 done - week 2 started this morning.

Now to get into size 18!

Wait till you get to my age for the skin problem... saggy aint in it!!

Well done on getting into the 13s ..YAY!!

aaaah yes... the skin (hmmm!).
Well done on the loss Bonkers! And how exciting to me in a new weight bracket :D

Hey Leah

Oh all good! Just enjoying a week off from work. Been playing with my niece and just relaxing.

Thanks for checking in. I have nothing to report as I have done nothing all week :p (except eat to plan and exercise).

Will be back properly next week. Have a lovely day xx

Eating to plan and exercising on a week off IS a great thing! Not something I always manage to do so I prefer working, haaaa! :D

Back