Vibro Plate coming tomorrow

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Oh, gosh just had a phone call to say they are delivering tomorrow. I will let you all know how I get on.

I am hoping for good things, so hope I am not too disappointed but from reading reviews, etc...should be happy with the end result, so long as I keep at it every day and dont make excuses ;-)

oh exciting! i'm really interested in these so be intrigued to know how you get on. where are you getting it from? renting or buying?xxx

I will keep you posted....renting for 4 weeks, total £115 and includes the delivery there and back.

I will post later tonight where I got it as I am about to run for my train :)

I must admit, I am very excited about it.

i was talkin to a woman today in hair dressers that swears by it! she not dieting but clothes are looser since she starting using it,

Hi Scotsmist,
the whole world seems to be vibrating, I can't wait to start myself. What brand have you rented? Looking at researching them and want to know the good from the not so, some are very expensive but are they necessarily better?
Enjoy it when it gets there. Looking forward to hearing about it.
Doirin

It has arrived at home :) Oh the excitement is just too much - pity I wont be home till after 6pm.......want to go home early now!!

I'm in suspenders waiting to see if you like it !....

Can't wait to hear your verdict on the vibroplate, thinking of getting one myself.

hope u post let us kno!!! my inches were down this week but maybe thats normal dunno!

waiting in anticipation to c how u gettin on missus ! :) oh and well done on weight loss!!!!

Right here is the saga....I am doing this, incase any of you hire.

It arrived, safe and well...had to sign for it but put UNCHECKED.....just incase.

My hubby and I opened the two boxes.
One was suppose to have the base and remote. NO REMOTE!

Box two, had the column with the controls, handles, tool kit and these resistance bands.

I am useless at these types of things, but my hubby struggled. It isnt the easiest of machines to assemble and kept saying that the person that designed this should be sacked...hahaha.

Well, the tool kit was'nt all there. Alan keys missing, screws missing, some screws and a screw driver we didnt need. The base had 2-3 cracks on it and one that had be glued.

No training manual!!! Didnt have a clue what to do.

So, phoned the guy, and luckily he answered, but realised it was his mobile. He was fantastic. Sending remote today and apologised for the tool kit. Ok on the cracks and he was aware of them. He emailed me the trainng program within 10 mins.

So, once assembled - took around 30-45 mins!! Off I went. Oh, it was wierd but lovely at the same time. As you all know I have had a bit of back trouble and yesterday I was in agony. But, I decided to give myself a back massage....pain, but it felt lovely :)

I did 20 mins...dont shout everyone,,as you are only suppose to do 10, BUT, I was having to read this training prog at the same time and jumping on and off.haha..so, it was probably just over 10 mins.

I felt great afterwards - ALL SHOOK UP - comes to mind.

I need more exercises, as the ones I was sent are very few...so, if anyone has the vibro or knows of websites, etc...can they let me know. I will do a search today.

Oh, I sent the guy an email today, just to record my telecon with him last night and also about the cracks...just wanted to cover my own back.

I have taken my measurements and will be watching myself in total anticipation as to the outcome. I am not as brave as Nicolas and wont post my measurements ;-) BUT, I will post the inch loss on each part of my body that I have measured.

Sorry this is a bit of a longwinded email....I have been told that "brevity" doesnt figure in my vocubulary...think they were telling porky pies there..hhaahah..

Hope you are all having a good day! It is Friday and tomorrow is suppose to be nice...YIPPEE

Take care guys

Can't wait to hear how you are doing.....sitting on the washing machine on it's spin cycle just hasn't really had the same result..LOL !!!!

ah thats brill! if i pm u my email address would u forward me training program i never got 1 ;(

is your husband doing it too?

were u sore today ?

Great to hear the progress :) thanks for posting!

Just booked a hotel for work in august (first 3 weeks!) which has a gym. Some of you know i work away from home during the week, and never before have i stayed somewhere with a gym so i'm looking forward to getting some 'free' exercising :)

ah thats brill! if i pm u my email address would u forward me training program i never got 1 ;(

is your husband doing it too?

were u sore today ?

Will do Nicolas - give me ten mins.
Well, he is hoping to do it, although he is naturally thin, although been getting a little belly (I am feeding him too much I think)!!! So, hopefully he will try it...he did last night and he just kept laughing as it was just so strange.

You know, my back was great when I got up this morning....got into work...GUESS WHAT!!! I am convinced now that my chair isnt helping. My hubby does a website for memory foam products and they do a range for bad backs..so, luckily the office is just round the corner from work and the lovely guy came and dropped off two products for me to try.....but he thinks I need a new chair!! Tell my boss that one :)..mmmm....

Great to hear the progress :) thanks for posting!

Just booked a hotel for work in august (first 3 weeks!) which has a gym. Some of you know i work away from home during the week, and never before have i stayed somewhere with a gym so i'm looking forward to getting some 'free' exercising :)

Eh - that sounds fab!!!! And for free too...even better....just think you can go every night..haha......keep us posted!

Just finished Week One and have lost 5.5 inches (I miscalculated and thought 6, but still ok). I have only used it once a day for 10 mins only.

Upper Arms
L = 0
R = 0.5"

Calves
L = 0
R = 0

Knees
L = 0
R = 0

Thighs
L = 0.5"
R = 0.5"

Waist - Widest part (ie apron, as I call it)
1"

Waist
2.5"!!!!

Under bra
0.5"

Last edited:
Back