Vics diary

Evening all. Been busy food shopping and getting new trainers. Couldn't wait to get my gait checked at the running shop plus the woman had the most awful teeth I couldn't have looked at her for much longer ! She wwanted me to wait 45 mins. Ended up getting some flatter running shoes from sports direct with some impace insoles will see how they go. Got couple of sports bras and workout tops from Primark too !

Am shattered !

Hi vicky, sounds like an exhausting shopping workout:D
Xx

Morning ! Awful sore throat for me :( slept terribly with the wind too !

High carb refeed day
B porridge skimmed milk
L beanfeast chilli wholemeal rice cheddar cheese
D scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast with tomatoes
S pear
Ex body pump and body balance

Gym classes cancelled. I am Ill man flu feel sick going home to bed.

Hope you feel better for the weekend Vicky. Lol at the woman's teeth, can just picture it. Just now went and used my interdental and mouth wash no kidding. X

Thanks :) trust me your teeth Cant be as bad as hers x I'm really tempted to eat biscuits :(

How are you this morning Vick? I'm thinking you'll not be working today... and that lengthy hairdresser's appointment won't be what the doctor would have ordered, I'm guessing... what a shame just at the weekend too! Take care... x

Morning Am snotty swollen and and shattered but I am going to work only till half eleven though then to hairdressers at one. Another early night tonight. Usually get up and do cleaning on a Friday morning but will just leave that till tomorrow
Had a bar of chocolate last night. Oops
Low carb today
B /l sausage and cheese omelette
D pork belly in one of those maggi bag things curly kale
Ex none
Water and coffee and paracetamol
S dont know
I have lost a lb this week which I m over the moon with (weighed in yesterday) because I had been stuck for a month.
Not much chance of exercise this weekend due to my hair treatment I'm getting but hoping to be able to go on Sunday if not deffo Monday

Hope you feel better this weekend. Great on the lb. and how exciting to see the scales moving down. Really interesting with the carb cycling. downloaded the book Susie posted the link to the other day and it's really good, 50-100 carbs per day is so much more do able for me, so if I get stuck may try the cycling too. X

Oh baby you're on your way to the hairdressers now, so hope you have a lovely relaxing time and then get home and rest!

Well done on the pound, you're on the way now :)

What's a Maggi bag?

Sxxx

Thanks all :) it's a bag of herbs abd spices you cook in. X

Well done on your loss Vickster :) (found your diary! :D) hope you're feeling better for the weekend (sucks being ill in your "own" time) xx

Thanks guys. Hair beautiful and smooth Cant get It wet for three days or tie it back lol. Have a change of plan for dinner feeling poo so treat meal tonight oh and all day tomorrow promise I'll be better next week xx

Back