Vics diary

Hi vicky, hope you feel better soon and well done on the loss:) xx

so do we get to see this smooth hair?
hope you feel better to enjoy your treat else you might just as well not bother. ha!

Morning all think I've had 11 hours sleep ! Dull and dreary here but my hair is so smooth lol. Not sure what plans are today was supposed to be going out but I feel crap still plus every time I eat rich food and drink I keep getting pain under left ribcage which isn't good ! Think I might stay in and make something nice for dinner
Have a lovely Saturday all

Last edited:
Low carb
B wholemeal toast and poached egg
L/d roast chicken salad coleslaw
Ex dog walk it a beautiful here

I've got awful stomach pains especially under my left rib feels like acid had it for couple of days. Little bit worried about it now. Got some ranitidine from the chemist to see if that will help. Not happy bunny !

Oh dear! How you feeling now, Is the ranitidine working? I've been Ill too, really nauseous, I'm blaming the carbs! I've sworn off bread and pasta now! X

Oh no Sam that's not good. My problem is needing a good clear out I think !

Morning ! Stomach better but cold has now moved onto my chest FFS!

B Atkins bar
L chicken avocado lettuce cucumber mayo tomato
D Cajun chicken broccoli asparagus
S Greek honey yoghurt with raspberries and blackberries
Ex not sure see how I feel

Dunno think its possibly a cold and IBS :(

Yeah I'm just going to dry my hair tonight that's enough for me!!! Have organised food for the next week or so aswell !

Stomach not too good still hoping it's nothing! Will get myself to Drs if still the same in couple of days.
Have got personal trainer tomorrow !

Morning. B porridge almond milk
L wholemeal pitta king prawns salad and wasabi mayonnaise
D chicken balti with whole grain rice and quinoa
S Greek yogurt with berries
Ex personal trainer

Still not hundred percent and six

Back